POLL: Which track should be the 3rd single from Michael Jackson’s ‘XSCAPE’ album?

I'm afraid that Damien's Poll doesn't count votes anymore, because every time i'm voting, the results doesn't change.

First Chicago was all the way my jam, then STTR and now it's APWNN. So I voted for the latter. Michael should have his 14th #1 :(

2nd single - A Place With No Name
3rd single - Loving You or Chicago
4th single - Xscape

I hope for an up-beat dance track as next single.

Maybe STTR, BG or APWNN !

I am kind of sure it will be APWNN. Can we consider that MJ One had dropped us a hint for it? * Weren't they making a video for APWNN? *

AngelMJ136;4026378 said:
I am kind of sure it will be APWNN. Can we consider that MJ One had dropped us a hint for it? * Weren't they making a video for APWNN? *

I kind of hope that will NOT be the official video for APWNN because if it will then I expect yet another tribute video. Would be sad considering the potential this song has in terms of video.

APWNN must be released!

It is kind of funny how it was so badly accepted here at first and now most fans think it should be a single :)

I am hoping it won't be the official one either. :angel: The fact that they have released "Loving You" as a bridging single to buy time for the music video I am expecting something more creative.

I hope for STTR, APWNN og DYKWYCA as next single.

Ugh I know I might be the only one, but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Blue Gangsta! I'm not sure if it could work as a single, but I like MJ's experimental stuff much more than his soft and mellow songs most of the time.

Every song besides Do You Know Where Your Children Are could work as a single in my opinion, I'm also not a big fan of Chicago but the other tracks are flawless!

AngelMJ136;4026441 said:
I am hoping it won't be the official one either. :angel: The fact that they have released "Loving You" as a bridging single to buy time for the music video I am expecting something more creative.

This is also what I'm hoping for. Would love a short film or animation or anything but another tribute video

Last edited:
IMO, none of the contemporized versions aside from the lead single are strong/radio enough as a strong single contender. That being said:

the studio version of DYKWYCA - the one that leaked in 2010 - would have been a smash. That version IS THE ABSOLUTE BANANAS and I would spend my days requesting on the radio. It still makes me giddy when I it comes on my playlist. No question. I remember my face melting when it came out.

Blue Gangsta original - I have at least three or four versions of this song, and that hook is soo damn catchy. And the songwriting alone is already contemporary enough to catch on to today's audience, but yet retro enough for everyone to know where it came from.

Original Xscape would also be the best idea, IMO...they should just let HIS original music speak for itself.

God I wish I could get my external drive to work, I've been dying to listen to these tracks!

For quite obvious reasons, Slave To The Rhythm should be next. It got amazing response after BBMA! It just comes as a natural no.2 single. Though, personally I'd pick DYKWYCA or APWNN :) It's really hard to choose just one! Why not make 5 or 6 singles as Michael did with Bad?! Xscape and Chicago are great as well! :D

Back