Poll: How many people are you going with

How many people will you be attending the gig with?

• I'll be flying solo

Votes: 41 27.5%
  • Me + 1 other

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Me + 2 others

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • Me + 3 others

Votes: 37 24.8%

• Total voters
I´m going alone though nobody in my family is a MJ-fan. Also don´t have got any other friends near me (Vienna) who are MJ-fans. But I´m sure that I´ll meet many new friends at the concert!!!

on the first night I will be going with 6 friends but I will be going again on my own. I dont mind as long as i see Michael.

I'm going a few times, all with other people except two, but I know people who are going on those nights so will just be sitting on my own.

Im going with 3 persons, 4 including myself.
It's my best friend also a huuuuge Michael fan, my mom OR dad and my big bro :yes:

some nights I'm going with 3 people :) (family+Mj fans)
and sometimes just a friend(who's also a huge Mj fan)

and maybe some concerts alone..

I'll be going with one of my friends from uni. Have never been to a concert with more than one other person, I'm always too worried to buy more than two tickets in case people drop out and i can't shift them!

It was supposed to be only me and my dad, but a very good friend also wanted to go, and his father too, so I fixed tickets to us all. It will be more fun because my best friend will also see what I see.

For those that are going alone.. do people look at u strange when you tell them your going to the concert alone? I've been getting alot of strange looks (ones that look like they are pittying me). Has anyone else gotten them? It's funny, and I actually pity their insecurity in not being able to do something fun on their own.

For those that are going alone.. do people look at u strange when you tell them your going to the concert alone? I've been getting alot of strange looks (ones that look like they are pittying me). Has anyone else gotten them? It's funny, and I actually pity their insecurity in not being able to do something fun on their own.
just ignore them.lol...probably they dunno that on Michael events you are never alone...there are so many fans + Michael hismelf:D

As i said before im going with a friend from uni the first date, and then the second i'm going with another friend from home as someone he knows helped put up the stage for HIStory and said that the show was amazing. He's really curious to see Mike in action, so i managed to get us tickets for the 22nd feb :)

Going with my entire family! They don't even appreciate what they're going to witness lol I did all the hard work getting the tickets and all that. haha

Back