please,sombody! can ANYONE meet me in LA?

just a note to everyone the US has a new visa waver system u need to go online and fill in your passport details at least 3 days b4 u travel. if u dont u wont get in at the other end. this is the first thing everyone needs to do now b4 thnking about flights ect. i dont want anyone getting there and being turned back.rember its free to fill the form in dont be duped by sites that charge you. like broken barbi said im just gonna wait until details get announced theres nothing we can really do at this stage other than get prepared and see what the family want from us. they may arrange something for the fans in the coming weeks while the actual F is private who knows theres no point going out there this second unless u know u can afford to stay out there a while until something is announced

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/without_1990.html

just a note to everyone the US has a new visa waver system u need to go online and fill in your passport details at least 3 days b4 u travel. if u dont u wont get in at the other end. this is the first thing everyone needs to do now b4 thnking about flights ect. i dont want anyone getting there and being turned back.rember its free to fill the form in dont be duped by sites that charge you. like broken barbi said im just gonna wait until details get announced theres nothing we can really do at this stage other than get prepared and see what the family want from us. they may arrange something for the fans in the coming weeks while the actual F is private who knows theres no point going out there this second unless u know u can afford to stay out there a while until something is announced

thankyou for this, never knew.
Im going to LA for the funeral then onto san fransico

its important ppl read the details make sure they are covered by the visa waiver.they have the right passport ect with a chip. theres a section on the website that takes u through whether u need a visa or not

i didn,t know you needed a visa with a british passport,i would love to come,but i,m very scared of going on my own,anyone near me who would be going from manchester,or we could book a flight together,i,ve just heard the funeral might be as early as wednesday,would mean going tomorrow,

I want to go to whatever memorial service is held. I will be leaving from the east coast, either BWI or Washington Dulles. If anybody is near and maybe we could go together just PM me and well see what the family plans.

Thank you very much for this.

My only concern is, we may not have three full days notice.

You said that there was a form that we can fill out. Where exactly is it on that link? I'm not able to see it. Are you able to direct me?

Thanks.

Found the application form but they also stated that;

Applications may be submitted at any time prior to travel. We recommend that travel authorization applications be submitted as early as possible, as soon as travel is planned. DHS realizes that not all travel is planned in advance, and applications for last-minute or emergency travel will be accommodated.

which is comforting.

I've just applied for mine and I've been approved immediately, thankfully. That now means that I will be accepted to travel to america.

Anyone considering traveling should do this now. It COULD take upto 72 hours for a response if your application sits at the pending approval stage so I would recommend doing this now if you are contemplating traveling to america. This is why they suggest applying 3days before travel.

Here ins the line > http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/esta/

Back