Pie fight with Aaron Carter, 2003

Never saw this one before, it's nice to see. No idea what's being said 'cause it's in French, but the video is nice. Not much watched yet, and coulnd't find it with the search function, so here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3fYty-zAyQ

This is a wonderful piece of footage,not seen it b4 in Full so thanxs very much for sharing it.
I was wondering is there anyway we can get this so we can download it????

Yeh I would love to have funwith Michael have a food fight and then drown him with a supersoaker.

C'mon Michael I can play like you

Great find. I couldn't watch it because I lack speakers for this computer that I am using. I didn't like the comment when someone says that MJ acts like a 4 year old child and that he is disconnected with reality. Why do people desribe him as such? Can a grown man just enjoy something and not be called a "child" and assumed to be "insane"? I mean, goodness. I am not trying to be negative, I am being a bit realistic. It is a shame in a sense.

Look at him jumping!

Well, in a sense, I do think Michael is a big kid. I've certainly never seen any grown man get so happy over a pie fight. Actually, most men, specifically around Michael's age would disapprove of that kind of "mess." Everybody describes Michael as a big kid, I'm sure they know him a lot more than any of us do. You really get the feeling he's a he's like that when you watch those Private Home Videos... it's certainly nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about, though.

Look at him jumping!

Well, in a sense, I do think Michael is a big kid. I've certainly never seen any grown man get so happy over a pie fight. Actually, most men, specifically around Michael's age would disapprove of that kind of "mess." Everybody describes Michael as a big kid, I'm sure they know him a lot more than any of us do. You really get the feeling he's a he's like that when you watch those Private Home Videos... it's certainly nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about, though.
You sure don't hang around people I hang around with, cause we all do the same kind of stuff. Many of the people I hang out with are professionals and academics or students. Many are school teachers. We have had many pie fights too.Actually, I think pie fights are a british tradition.:D

Last edited:
LMFAAO! :lmao: Look how Mike shoves it on his face. omgaaa. Thats so awesome, looks like they really had fun! Thank you so much for posting! :D it was cute. :hysterical:

i KNOW! lol! he's ruthless in pie fights!!!!!! lol

lol, look how Michael jumps up and down. He's just like a little kid, I swear. What a cutie. Thanks for posting! You can't help but smile when you see stuff like this.
Yeah, INCREDIBLY cute how he just jums up and down like a happy kid :)

Thanks for posting!!!!
And thanks raisa for the translation!!!! school pays off!

Back