Pie fight with Aaron Carter, 2003

LMFAAO! :lmao: Look how Mike shoves it on his face. omgaaa. Thats so awesome, looks like they really had fun! Thank you so much for posting! :D it was cute. :hysterical:

I don't like these pie fights but still it was weird and funny.

This is a video the media need to watch. For a guy who has to tape on his nose, he sure wasnt worried about having his face rubbed ;)

Thanx for this video. He looked liked he was having a great time.

LMFAAO! :lmao: Look how Mike shoves it on his face. omgaaa. Thats so awesome, looks like they really had fun! Thank you so much for posting! :D it was cute. :hysterical:

I KNOW!! It was like he PUNCHED it in the guy's face!! :lmao: :lmao: ACtually I think that was Jojo from KiisFM...he coudln't stop talking about "how Michael Jackson threw a pie in his face"!! He was SO EXCITED about it!!! It was too funny!! :lol:

Thanks so much for finding this. I wish i could get into a pie fight with MJ, it looks like so much fun. :D

Yeah me too...It looks like fun!!! And MJ looks cute with all that pie on his face and hands. :cheeky: :D:D:D

lol, look how Michael jumps up and down. He's just like a little kid, I swear. What a cutie. Thanks for posting! You can't help but smile when you see stuff like this.

I have never seen this before omg :lol: Probably the fav fun thing on Mike's list, above water ballon fights, haha.

Oh wow WHEN was this ???
PLEASE Can someone translate this for me ? :)

I'll try, I didn't understand everthing because french isn't my first language either, I never speak it but I learned it in school LOL:

guy: we've visited his house, piece by piece, photo by photo (and he saw a lot of other stuff which I didn't understand, I think he saw Michaels shoes but that would be weird:D LOL)
girl: it was the best moment of my life
narrator: Michael Jackson is always surrounded by children and ????( I think adolescents). Just like here, when he celebrates his birthday in Neverland. (bataille the nourriture means food fight, they are all scream 'food fight!')

guy: In the real life, he's ... how do I have to explain it .... A four year old kid. ( I don't understand a lot now but he gives a lot of examples why he calles him 'a four year old child' I did get the last bit, he said:'playing on the flour, balance stuff on his head, watch videos, that's really just the child in Michael')

narrator: Michael Jackson becomes more and more deconnected with reality and the world of the grown ups, in Neverland but also outside.

The end!!!
LOL, I hope someone will give you a better translation , someone who speaks better french and english than me. I tried:D

Last edited:
thank you for the video i have never seen this, so funny:D
hahaha that choco cake in Michael`s face :lol:

Oh wow WHEN was this ???
PLEASE Can someone translate this for me ? :)
Like I wrote in the video info on youtube, that was during the celebration of his birthday in 2003, in Neverland :)

Last edited:
Fantastic, thx very much. We just know footage like that from earlier days but this is quite recent, great. I disagree with the opinion that MJ becomes more and more disconnected with the reality but keeps something very special and precious in his heart. WONDERFUL!

I'll try, I didn't understand everthing because french isn't my first language either, I never speak it but I learned it in school LOL:

guy: we've visited his house, piece by piece, photo by photo (and he saw a lot of other stuff which I didn't understand, I think he saw Michaels shoes but that would be weird:D LOL)
girl: it was the best moment of my life
narrator: Michael Jackson is always surrounded by children and ????( I think adolescents). Just like here, when he celebrates his birthday in Neverland. (bataille the nourriture means food fight, they are all scream 'food fight!')

guy: In the real life, he's ... how do I have to explain it .... A four year old kid. ( I don't understand a lot now but he gives a lot of examples why he calles him 'a four year old child' I did get the last bit, he said:'playing on the flour, balance stuff on his head, watch videos, that's really just the child in Michael')

narrator: Michael Jackson becomes more and more deconnected with reality and the world of the grown ups, in Neverland but also outside.

The end!!!
LOL, I hope someone will give you a better translation , someone who speaks better french and english than me. I tried:D
Thanks. Good job.The highlighted bit, ie piece by piece, is actually, 'room by room.:D

It was such a great surprise to find on the tube, thanx for uploading.

thanks for the vid it made my day, but i wanna ask u who is Aaron Carter?

Back