PICS: News of the World Collector's Issue 2010

I really want this.... but....

WTF did NAVI do to his nose?! =(

It's okay, I guess. I bought it only for the tribute - there was one picture new to me plus they had to let themselves down by calling him J**ko once in there. To be honest I'd save my money and buy this one:

10remmj0a.jpg

10remmj98.jpg

I had a quick flick through and the pictures are gorgeous, there's about 100 pages worth. Unfortunatly my parents won't buy it just yet cuz I perduaded them to get the other one :(
It's £3.49 if I remember correctly

Thanks so much guys. Like I said in the discussion thread about this I was surprised by this. I expected it to be trashy, tabloidy, not much of a tribute but it was actually really well done and a lovely tribute. Not once did they call him the J word and I liked that they referred to him as 'legend' and 'the king.' There were a couple of mistakes but nothing too major but all in all a well done tribute.

Whoops I went and made a topic about this as I didn't realise there was already one but I totally agree. I was shocked to discover that it wasn't the typical tabloid trash you expect from a newspaper like that. It seems to be like the editor of the News of the World must be an MJ fan.

EDIT: Infact I'm so impressed I'm going to write to the editor of The News of the World to thank them for not making it trashy.

With all due respect people, but WHY do you actually buy this? Realize that these assholes talked SMACK about Michael like there's no tomorrow.

This interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tRVR172_oM

Michael appears very strong and convincing here, you can see on his face that he's like 'WTF are you talking about dude..this is crazy' . BUT it was News of the world, their website acting like MJ was appearing very doubtful and guilty here....they got owned by their own goddamn video, for all i care these people from News of the world can eat a big fat *beeeeeeeeeep* ,,yeah that's right.

By buying this..you fall into their 'trap' , what do you think this will bring them ,if ALL OF YOU buy this 'oh so great tribute' magazine? Thats right...MONEY!!! lots of it. Don't ever for a second think this is a heartfelt tritube...ITS NOT!

That's all.

With all due respect people, but WHY do you actually buy this? Realize that these assholes talked SMACK about Michael like there's no tomorrow.

This interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tRVR172_oM

Michael appears very strong and convincing here, you can see on his face that he's like 'WTF are you talking about dude..this is crazy' . BUT it was News of the world, their website acting like MJ was appearing very doubtful and guilty here....they got owned by their own goddamn video, for all i care these people from News of the world can eat a big fat *beeeeeeeeeep* ,,yeah that's right.

By buying this..you fall into their 'trap' , what do you think this will bring them ,if ALL OF YOU buy this 'oh so great tribute' magazine? Thats right...MONEY!!! lots of it. Don't ever for a second think this is a heartfelt tritube...ITS NOT!

That's all.
do you know what,i don,t very often have a rant in this forum,but i am sick and tired of people trying to make me feel guilty for buying this f,,,,,g tribute,i have been loyal to mj for many many years,i,ve never bought a tabloid in 15 or more years,so they won,t get rich from me,

do you know what,i don,t very often have a rant in this forum,but i am sick and tired of people trying to make me feel guilty for buying this f,,,,,g tribute,i have been loyal to mj for many many years,i,ve never bought a tabloid in 15 or more years,so they won,t get rich from me,

It's up to you what you do, i'm just saying that I don't understand it one bit. No, they won't get rich of YOU , not you alone. But lets say every single MJ fan would go out and buy it.......well?

It's okay, I guess. I bought it only for the tribute - there was one picture new to me plus they had to let themselves down by calling him J**ko once in there. To be honest I'd save my money and buy this one:

I had a quick flick through and the pictures are gorgeous, there's about 100 pages worth. Unfortunatly my parents won't buy it just yet cuz I perduaded them to get the other one :(
It's £3.49 if I remember correctly

why dont you save £3.49 yourself (you could probably find this on the floor if you picked up money from the highstreet) and buy it yourself instead of waiting for your parents?? :cheeky:

just a general question, not an attack!

Back