PICS: News of the World Collector's Issue 2010

yeah, news of the world, disgusting paper. :puke:
i would rather poke my eye out than buy it lol

Thanks Moonwalker.Fan.

Although there it has plenty of wrong/incorrect things in it..it does have some interesting pictures I've never seen before either..Thanks..I would never buy this myself though

Guys, I/we have to thank and give the credit to Jetzi-MJvideo.com

I am waiting for my issue, but... Jetzi did it first.

yeah, news of the world, disgusting paper. :puke:
i would rather poke my eye out than buy it lol

Even though its tabloid, many times disgusting, I have found that tribute mag despite of a few mistakes as a very important message for all the readers - non fans - that Michael Jackson is the World Icon, why he is the King of Pop.

Its not about us, MJ fans, its about the impact or impact on the people reading such a tribute mag about Michael Jackson, generally available for all and for free.
I really dont like Navi, the pics could be chosen better...

Finally, its OK...

Last edited:
Thanks so much guys. Like I said in the discussion thread about this I was surprised by this. I expected it to be trashy, tabloidy, not much of a tribute but it was actually really well done and a lovely tribute. Not once did they call him the J word and I liked that they referred to him as 'legend' and 'the king.' There were a couple of mistakes but nothing too major but all in all a well done tribute.

thank u so much for this ,i was surprised by this.
after reading so many article .i really feel bad for his kids ,it's huge loss for them then any one else.:praying: for his kids.

Their after death earnings are short. They forgot:

-Broadcast rights to This Is It
-Radio Airplay revenue
-Cirque Deal
-Video Game deal

If they were to include that their 500 million pound estimate would surge to over 800 million pounds or 1.2 BILLION dollars.

Wow...the same News of the world who claimed Michael looked guilty in a particular video,where he was interviewed. But actually Michael looked very strong and convincing, that News of the world? They are a JOKE!!!!

OMG, News of the Wordl ... don't understand it. What do you think, they change their dirty mind? I think, they too want make money. Not from me. This is an odd style of consequence :-(

ty :group: for posting /scanning/sharing it .
huggs to Navi .:huggy:

I despise the News of the World, and the Sun - but that actually seemed like quite a nice tribute.

The NOTW Collector's Issue is already on my website and "Remembering Michael" will be there later today. There are 80 books and magazines to read in the "BOOKS" section.
10remmj0a.jpg

10remmj98.jpg

Who is publising the Remembering Michael mag? Which newspaper? I would like to buy it if possible. Thanks in advance!

Thank you for this - wish they sold papers like this in Norway...

LOL @ the pic of Randy on the bridge.....people always have trouble telling them apart :lol:

LOL @ the pic of Randy on the bridge.....people always have trouble telling them apart :lol:
i spotted that one too,i havn,t bought a trashy newspaper in 15 yrs,i bought this only for the tribute,the newspapers going in the bin where it belongs,

Lovely pictures and it looks like it's full of praise for Michael but it still wouldn't justify buying the NOTW.

my girlfriends dad gave this to me, i have the original copy!

thanks a lot!

my girlfriends dad gave this to me, i have the original copy!

thanks a lot!
i wish i,d have known someone who could have gave me a copy,then i wouldn,t have had to go and give a penny to the notw,well i won,t loose any sleep,i havn,t bought a tabloid in 15yrs or more,this is the only time they have had any money from me,

Back