PICS - HMV ONLINE - MICHAEL JACKSON STORE : HMV ONLINE Online Shopping & Information Site

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
HMV ONLINE - MICHAEL JACKSON STORE : HMV ONLINE Online Shopping & Information Site

michael2_chartbanner.jpg

michael2_comparative.jpg

^ i hear ya!!
ill be rogging my brothers ps3 to watch it!! hehehehe

So... the making of Smooth Criminal and Thriller short movie will be available only on Blue-ray ....

OMFG...

I sold my PS3 on Monday...guess I'll just get the regular DVD. :(

I think all the features will be up on YouTube soon after release, anyway. :ph34r:

lol I've had a DVD player for years and only used it like...3 times. Now I feel forced to buy bluray. They're evil.

So, the only extra features on that 2-DVD will be about the dancers, band and vocalists? In that case I might not even need the double DVD. I want those short films but there's no point in byuing the Blue-Ray. Or... Maybe I should have a chat with hubby.

lol I've had a DVD player for years and only used it like...3 times. Now I feel forced to buy bluray. They're evil.

Me too, and maybe thats the hidden agenda... to force people=MJ fans to buy a BR player..., and its 5x more expensive than an average DVD player...

you can get blu ray players for about £90 nowadays..

even vhs machines were never that cheap untill they nearly died out..

only 10 years ago i paid about £450 for a vhs machine

lame, so the main feature will be the same as the cinema version? not a extended cut? and there are no new performances? DD? SIM? etc

uuuurgh. when i realised the bluray had the most footge i just thought oh i'll get a bluray player for £100 but then realised it won't work with my tv :(

i havnt even got a dvd player yet lol just download the BR Xtras

Blockbuster are doing deals on Blu Ray players, i picked up a rather tasty Samsung with 3Blu Ray films for £130 which i thought was pretty reasonable.

Right. I'm gonna start saving myself some money and i'm gonna get myself a Playstation 3. Not only will i be able to watch blue rays but at the same time i can play some cool video games

PS3 for the win!

Soooooo happy to have a Blu-Ray player! Michael loved technology, he would have liked this :D

The stupid thing is that there are so many minutes of unnecessary footage like behind the scenes of the concert about the dancers, band, vocalists... (who cares about them, there is only one hero...), a theater trailer, but the most interesting footage of Michael is available only on Blue-ray...

i bought ps3 only for blu ray one. lol. in fact i asked for ps3 on christmas, my parents still are thinking that i love games...

uuuurgh. when i realised the bluray had the most footge i just thought oh i'll get a bluray player for £100 but then realised it won't work with my tv :(

Not true. Blu ray will work with any TV with an input connection. If the tav is not HD, you won't be able to watch the HD capability...but you can still watch the movie. it is like watching a 3D movie without the glasses. you lose the 3D aspect, but you can still watch the movie.

I thought the choreographer footage would also be on the double disc DVD? Man... I just checked the price of Bluray players here in Brazil and they're like R$1000, wich would be about...U$500 + or something. PS3's about the same. Well... You can't have everything in this life, right? Right? *Sees everyone with PS3's and Bluray players* Okay... I get it.

You guys have to shop around, there have been plenty of good Blu-Ray player deals since November.

I bought a LG BD370 Blu-Ray player at Frys for $77 dollars, but that was on Black Friday. The player is rated to have superior Blu-Ray picture quality than a PS3.

Here's a good deal on a Vizio Full HD Blu-ray player for $108 at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-VBR100-...f=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=tv&qid=1262257624&sr=1-16

Here's a out of the box review of that player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOSFVsWv6ZM&feature=player_embedded

Wait...this means..NO NEW PERFORMANCES?!?

I also dont understand

they said Stranger in Moscow will be on Bluray!!!!!!!!!!
where should it be?

maybe in "choreographer talks about MJ"???

man thats shit

I don't have a blu-ray and I don't wanna get one just for TII.

This is so screwed. Another way to mess up Michael Jackson fans.

Great!

It's such a ripp off that it's actually putting me of the idea of buying ANYTHING.

Back