Personal MJ Collection and Official Memorabilia Discussion

Liam McEwan showing a school textbook that belonged to Michael when he was 13 / 14.

"Liam McEwan showcases Michael Jackson's childhood Biology textbook. The book was studied and heavily annotated by a 14-year-old Jackson during his time at The Walton School in Panorama City, in 1972."

3m 7s

I can't believe how amazing all of these people having mj collection!! I wish i could afford..

What a nice thread!

I have 10 CDs, 4 Vinyls and one poster

It’s not much but i’m 15 so i have a lot of time to get more😁
You should follow my Instagram, Ive been a fan since Thriller era but alot of my collection is personal items and things that I have a connection to. The majority of my collection are items from before 2009 when Michael was alive. When I was a 15 year old fan we didnt have the internet, so I had to save my pocket money and buy things in local shops.

2024 Calendar
2 posters
Thriller Vinyl
Off the wall vinyl
HIStory vinyl
Thriller funko pop
& Michael Jackson experience (wii game from 2010 which my brother, who is fascinated with older video games, gifted me)

I have only been collecting since last year, as I have only been a huge fan since around 2022, after my mother showed me her memorabilia of Michael's sister Janet and I got into Janet's music, and then that carried me into becoming a huge Michael fan.

Last edited:
Back