Personal Message To All of You...[vid] UPDATED

Re: Personal Message To All of You...[vid]

We have to wait a couple of minutes for it, she just uploaded it and it has not been processed yet.

Yea sorry guys! I didn't realize that it was still processing...it should be done soon! =]

Edit: it is done uploading now =]

Great job on the video, the peom was really touching.
Thanks for being brave enough to make that, it really helped x

very beautiful and inspiring. I sent you a friends invitation.
Thanks for posting. I needed this.

thankyou strawberrypie999 needed that :)

you are all sooo welcome =] i will try and keep them coming the more i find things if you guys like them ! =]

Very nice of you to share that with us.

you are all soooo welcome =] im glad that this helped some of you guys!! it really, really did make me think of you all...

Thank you StrawBerrypie999! That was a really nice poem. Michael would want us to be happy and treat everyone how we want to be treated.Thanks for being so brave. im sure alot of fans here are gonna be really touched by that.

Thank you StrawBerrypie999! That was a really nice poem. Michael would want us to be happy and treat everyone how we want to be treated.Thanks for being so brave. im sure alot of fans here are gonna be really touched by that.

aw, thanks. michael would want us to treat everyone with the love and respect that they deserve, even the people who want to believe in the ficticious stories and the rumors. people they are people too, they just don't get it as well as we do. so to me, this poem was just kind of saying...you just need to smile. you need to be above all of the negativity and the sadness, and just smile and be happy, because what we once had, and what we miss so much (michael) is finally able to smile a true, real, genuine, HAPPY smile...because he is finally at peace with everything and everyone...

This really made my day, strawberrypie999, thank you for posting this. I'm sure Michael would of loved the poem, too, as I did.

awww that was so beautiful!! :cry:
I love the poem and your message..
Thank you so much for making this video :) :hug:

Thank you so much strawberrypie999! The message is inspiring and sweet. We have to be stronger!

Thank you so much strawberrypie999! That's really brightened up my day and although its grey and wet outside its warm and sunny in my heart :)

Aww =] it is grey and rainy here too!! I will keep looking for things for you guys =] I am such a book worm when it comes to things like that. They seriously get me through the toughest times.

Thank you so much for that! The poem was perfect, and your message was very heartfelt & dignified. Well done! Also, thank you for classing us all as your friends.... that really means a lot to me :)

wow thank you, that was beautiful, it really made me feel alot better. you have a great message, and i think that you really help to bring us fans closer to eachother. i am kinda new to this board, but with things like this is really feel like a part of this big family.

wow strawberry just seen ur 1st poem and it was lovely brought me to tears :cry:,u seem so so strong in this video,u r amazing as i wouldnt of been able to read that as i would of been crying,wish i could have some of ur inner strength the poems are lovely thank u x

it's a beautiful poem, i like it^^
and your message too=]
Thx for making this video and share with us~~
*hugs*

respect Michael, love Michael, and miss Michael forever...

Aw, thank you all so much! There are a few new videos up on my YouTube if you ever feel inclined to take a look. =]

Back