Pepsi "I'll Be There". Is there any way to...

Barbra Streisand actually did something that's similar in concept. She recorded a song called "You'll Never Know" when she was 13. Anyway, when she was in I think her late 30s or early 40s, she took that recording from when she was 13 and had it play for about a minute and a half and it slowly faded in to her adult voice singing, picking up from her younger self. It sounded really cool. Michael could totally do somethng like that also. What's so great about this version of "I'll Be There", besides the arrangement and Michael's vocals is how they blend it in with the child's voice, even if it isn't Michael's, and make it sound so distant and naulstalgic and haunting, like he's remembering back to that time with a hint of sadness. It's incredible, really.

Agreed!! :yes:

I love this commercial :yes: And I love the way he sings this song. I sure hope the full version gets released or leaked. He sounds absolutely amazing.

I would KILL for NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE adult version, as it the Motown 25 version still has me in a frenzy

I would KILL for NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE adult version, as it the Motown 25 version still has me in a frenzy

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WOULD I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

I really really really really reeeeaaaaallllyyyyy want an adult version of NCSG!!!
I looove the Motown 25 one!!!!!!!!

Id take one from the jacksons days, the OTW days, The Thriller days, and the Bad days!
I also like when he sang it at the Moving Violation concert in Mexico *sigh*

ok, so i guess its apparent how much i agree......lol

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WOULD I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

I really really really really reeeeaaaaallllyyyyy want an adult version of NCSG!!!
I looove the Motown 25 one!!!!!!!!

Id take one from the jacksons days, the OTW days, The Thriller days, and the Bad days!
I also like when he sang it at the Moving Violation concert in Mexico *sigh*

ok, so i guess its apparent how much i agree......lol
HE SANG IT AGAIN???:wild: What is this MOving Violation? When was this, how was it??

HE SANG IT AGAIN???:wild: What is this MOving Violation? When was this, how was it??

LOL, it was a tour that the j5 went on. I know he was still a bit young (18), but i like it!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zi3gfZ8WUg

and since we're here, why not look at the good old Motown 25 again??!!!
(BTW- I've never seen this beginning part-it really hyped the crowd!! Maybe i should get the whole show~!!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-semmuPOs

wow, i just got excited watching that again!!! Even though ive seen it millions of times lol

Back