People talking about his 'many' surgeries, should check this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was checking out a forum...

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forum...0&highlight=michael+jackson+thriller&page=166

And there are pics of a mold of MJ's face from during the Thriller era, when the video was being made. When i checked these pics, i couldn't believe these were from Thriller...cause his face, bone structure...all that...is practically the same as it was during HIStory , Invincible, all after that.

I really don't care about how many surgeries the man has had. But for the people who always talk about it and especially talk crap about it, should take a look at this. I do have to say i was surprised.

http://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonl.html

http://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonf.html

http://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonr.html

Yeah , lol...well it's not nessecarily about him being cute...i'm a guy and i don't look at them that way ;). But...this really is just a good example of how it's nonsense when the media and people in general claim that he has had so many changes, a complete new nose, new cheekbones and what not...it's definitely not what i see, and this is all from Thriller.

I was checking out a forum...

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forum...0&highlight=michael+jackson+thriller&page=166

And there are pics of a mold of MJ's face from during the Thriller era, when the video was being made. When i checked these pics, i couldn't believe these were from Thriller...cause his face, bone structure...all that...is practically the same as it was during HIStory , Invincible, all after that.

I really don't care about how many surgeries the man has had. But for the people who always talk about it and especially talk crap about it, should take a look at this. I do have to say i was surprised.

http://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonl.html

http://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonf.html

http://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonr.html

yeah. i wasn't surprised. i keep saying that at best, he admitted to a couple of nose jobs and a diet. from the time he sang with the Jackson 5, the most dramatic change was his hair, from an afro to a flow. i never had to look at proof. i knew it. i know when someone gets a lot of surgery. and he didn't. and, quite frankly, i don't know anybody who didn't get a little surgery, in hollywood. the most revered figures got a little something. nothing against those who never got anything done...but, i'm just making my point.

Yeah , lol...well it's not nessecarily about him being cute...i'm a guy and i don't look at them that way ;). But...this really is just a good example of how it's nonsense when the media and people in general claim that he has had so many changes, a complete new nose, new cheekbones and what not...it's definitely not what i see, and this is all from Thriller.

:lol: Oops. sry...:D Yeah I agree with what you just said...On living with Michael Jackson, he even said that one tabloid newspaper wrote that and I quote "one paper said that, since i was growing a little beard, he had each little hair transplanted into his face with a laser dane"...

And some people let the media think for them...they dont have their own opinion...I think thats just B.S. I've personally stopped watching News channels...I only watch Movie channels or if the have MJ take over day on Fuse or BET or VH1 or MTV...I watch that...other than that...I'm on here most of the time :D...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

yeah. i wasn't surprised. i keep saying that at best, he admitted to a couple of nose jobs and a diet. from the time he sang with the Jackson 5, the most dramatic change was his hair, from an afro to a flow. i never had to look at proof. i knew it. i know when someone gets a lot of surgery. and he didn't. and, quite frankly, i don't know anybody who didn't get a little surgery, in hollywood. the most revered figures got a little something. nothing against those who never got anything done...but, i'm just making my point.

Yep...same here...His smile(*sigh*) is still the same...and as for his hair...I liked it in all eras...Esp. in HIStory and now for the TII! Even when it was straight...Nose jobs...who the eff hasnt done it in Hollywood? Like Michael himself said, "Surgery was not invented for Michael Jackson" But the media seems to think otherwise...which is really stupid and Dumb if you ask me. It just sucks that people cant get off of their High horses and not be blinded by the media who has caused almost everything that happened to Mike...:no:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

His hair throughout most of the 2000s made him look so different, when he got back the curls for TII, he looked just like he did in the Dangerous era, but older.

I agree, people make too big of a deal about his surgeries. When in reality he didn't even get that much surgery done. Yes, his nose was done a few times and the cleft in his chin. That's it. I love his curly hair. He looks best with his curls IMO. I remember when he first got his curls back, I thought the pic was from Dangerous era lol. ohh good times, good times :cry: makin' myself sad, crap.

Anyways yea, if people would just read Moonwalk Michael would explain that he started eating healthier and that is why his face is more structured.

Amazing! These molds are perfect! :wild:

And never really interested me how many plastic surgeries Michael did. What I can say is that over time he grew even more beautiful. :wub:

But if one does not feel good about something in your body and want to change to feel better and more pretty, what is the problem of change and do plastic surgery? I see nothing wrong with that. :)

There was a great video on YouTube that showed extreme similarities through the years, but I didn't add it to my favourites for some reason...:(

I hate all those morph videos, they're so biased and don't take many factors into account.

Its undeniable when it comes down to fans going "ohh no Michael never had this many surgeries, naa not my Michael"
Fact is Michael had quite alot done. On the nose obviously and to his chin. Its obvious too that Michael wasnt happy with the way he looks so yeah fair enough if he wants to make a change. Its his face, he can do what he wants but its always guna be different like he said its different when it comes down to Michael Jackson.

Anyways, Michaels face changed quite abit and the media could easily twist things by sayin somethin made up and it can be believed, only because Michael had quite abit done hearin or reading something a little bit more is really believable.
And people can go oh he looked the same in TII as he did on the Dangerous Tour. Lol like we all should be soo surprised. He had done pretty much what he could so why would he of changed alot? Fans need to stop shying away from the truth. But then again the media did blow things way outta proportion like always. =/

Edit: Its crap how threads like this get made too. None of the surgeries are really anythin we should go into discussion about. And it has no effect on Michaels amazing talent either which is most important. =]

Last edited:
There was a great video on YouTube that showed extreme similarities through the years, but I didn't add it to my favourites for some reason...:(

I hate all those morph videos, they're so biased and don't take many factors into account.

Is this the vid you're talking about? I'm not sure...:scratch:
CLICK HERE

IMO, Most of the vids on YT is Just plain Disrespectful...this is the "cleanest" i've found. Mods, You can delete the link if you think its not appropriate...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
Those morph videos are a bunch of BS, my goodness I can't believe they predicted he'd be some chubby guy WTF???

You know something, I'm aware Michael had surgery
but I don't see why it matters to other people, nobody has to like it because it's his face and he can do whatever he wants.:wub:

I love you Michael

Compare to the data scans from 1996:

2dlrkie.jpg

2604gfk.jpg

Hair and skin tone can affect the way someone looks alot. Strip all that away and MJ's bone structure is the same 12 years later, except for the cleft chin and smaller nose :mello: Wonder why the media never lets people see these scans. :mello: not.

Compare to the data scans from 1996:

2dlrkie.jpg

2604gfk.jpg

Hair and skin tone can affect the way someone looks alot. Strip all that away and MJ's bone structure is the same 12 years later, except for the cleft chin and smaller nose :mello: Wonder why the media never lets people see these scans. :mello: not.

From what are these scans?

But i don't agree with Yeezy...i don't know what you mean with alot. But when i see these pictures, from thriller and from how he looked during Dangerous/HIStory and so on..i see very little change in the bone structures:Cheekbones and all that. You said Dangerous tour to This is it. But my example was clearly of a mold done in the Thriller era..big difference there :). A fan on another forum told me about this awhile ago..that in his opinion not that crazy much had changed, and now i see what he meant.

From what are these scans?

But i don't agree with Yeezy...i don't know what you mean with alot. But when i see these pictures, from thriller and from how he looked during Dangerous/HIStory and so on..i see very little change in the bone structures:Cheekbones and all that. You said Dangerous tour to This is it. But my example was clearly of a mold done in the Thriller era..big difference there :). A fan on another forum told me about this awhile ago..that in his opinion not that crazy much had changed, and now i see what he meant.

I think those scans were for Ghosts.

EDIT:
Found this thread for you about these scans:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80866&highlight=scan

Last edited:
I think after seeing This Is It and seeing that MJ looked the way he did during the Dangerous era, except older. It has proved to me that Mike hasn't had that many surgery.

The only reason he's looked so different over the years is because

Different hairstyles (Yes it's amazing how a simple little hairstyle can change a person)
His skin colour getting more pale because of Vitiligo
Losing weight and gaining weight over the years

and let's not forget that whenever the tabloids would take a picture of him they would always shoot it at a weird angle to make Mike look worse than what he really was

People and the media in general just love to nickpick on him. Everything he did was conveniently twisted.

Its undeniable when it comes down to fans going "ohh no Michael never had this many surgeries, naa not my Michael"
Fact is Michael had quite alot done. On the nose obviously and to his chin. Its obvious too that Michael wasnt happy with the way he looks so yeah fair enough if he wants to make a change. Its his face, he can do what he wants but its always guna be different like he said its different when it comes down to Michael Jackson.

Anyways, Michaels face changed quite abit and the media could easily twist things by sayin somethin made up and it can be believed, only because Michael had quite abit done hearin or reading something a little bit more is really believable.
And people can go oh he looked the same in TII as he did on the Dangerous Tour. Lol like we all should be soo surprised. He had done pretty much what he could so why would he of changed alot? Fans need to stop shying away from the truth. But then again the media did blow things way outta proportion like always. =/

Edit: Its crap how threads like this get made too. None of the surgeries are really anythin we should go into discussion about. And it has no effect on Michaels amazing talent either which is most important. =]

Hey hun...i dont really agree with your post @ all,
respectfully!!! :D Apart from the nose and chin what else do you think he's done?...

just look at this YT vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCgJh9H67M

I dont know when but this thread might close... :mello:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

His hair throughout most of the 2000s made him look so different, when he got back the curls for TII, he looked just like he did in the Dangerous era, but older.

I agree! I must admit I never thought that his 'straight' hair looked as nice, it didn't suit him as much and made his face look a lot thinner. But bring back his curls and WOW.. He looked exactly the same as he did 10 years ago pretty much! :)

I agree! I must admit I never thought that his 'straight' hair looked as nice, it didn't suit him as much and made his face look a lot thinner. But bring back his curls and WOW.. He looked exactly the same as he did 10 years ago pretty much! :)

I was on about posts like the two above. Ive seen it in other threads. Like we should all be WOWing at Michael looking the same lol thats all Im gettin at. Because Michael clearly had the most done building upto 1992 that were physical changes that you could tell easily.

Hey hun...i dont really agree with your post @ all,
respectfully!!! :D Apart from the nose and chin what else do you think he's done?...

just look at this YT vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCgJh9H67M

I dont know when but this thread might close... :mello:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Thats fine :)
& Nothin, just the nose and the chin. But what he had done was still alot. His nose changed alot. But then anyone else can say the media blew everythin up which is true too.

I think the media went over the top because its Michael Jackson.
& I think the fans shy away from things because its Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
^ I'm pretty sure all fans are aware he had quite a bit done on his nose, not sure about his chin, but I know he got a cleft.

And we're comparing TII to Dangerous era because through the 2000s is where he got the most crap for changing his appearance.

Excactly!

He just hasn't changed almost at all except the nose and chin, simple as that. It's all about the media twisting things.

Yeah right. What about his eyes, mouth, wrinkels etc etc. dont be naive.

wrinkles..hmmm.. thats this new invention called botox. eyes? hmm.. idk what you're going at there. His eyes look the same to me. I don't know how you can change the shape of your eyes anyway. :scratch: The only difference is his eyebrows, more shape to them. Instead of them being one line of hair across like the Thriller eyebrows lol. More hair, and plus those are tatooed on as well ( I would totally do that if I could handle pain haha). Mouth, well he got his lip pigmentation tatooed on because of vitiligo.

Next question. :)

^ He didnt have his eyebrows tattooed on? It was his eyeliner that got done in about 1980ish

Anyways what was done was his nose and his chin.

This thread is BS lol

wrinkles..hmmm.. thats this new invention called botox. eyes? hmm.. idk what you're going at there. His eyes look the same to me. I don't know how you can change the shape of your eyes anyway. :scratch: The only difference is his eyebrows, more shape to them. Instead of them being one line of hair across like the Thriller eyebrows lol. More hair, and plus those are tatooed on as well ( I would totally do that if I could handle pain haha). Mouth, well he got his lip pigmentation tatooed on because of vitiligo.

Next question. :)

Im gettin tired of this. Bye

Michael has always been beautiful :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back