Paris Hilton spoke about MJ

MichaelJackson4Ever

Proud Member
Paris Hilton says Michael Jackson named his daughter after her...

"As if the children of deceased King of Pop Michael Jackson haven't suffered enough already...

Celebutante Paris Hilton tells Extra that Jackson named his 11-year-old daughter after her.

"My mom and Michael went to high school together and they were best friends since they were 13," Hilton elaborates. "So I grew up knowing Michael very well and when he had his daughter, he always loved the name Paris and grew up being an uncle to me. So he asked my mom if it was okay and of course she said yes and I think she's such a beautiful little girl and I'm proud we have the same name."

Poor girl! Let's hope that's the only trait that Paris Jackson inherited from Hilton."

http://www.celebuzz.com/paris-hilton-says-michael-jackson-s121361/

lmao! He named her Paris 'cause that's where she was conceived...

I don't believe this whatsoever. Paris (Hilton) just wants attention....as usual.

A part of me really tries to like Paris Hilton because if Michael Jackson was her friend then he must have found something good in her but the truth is I cannot stand this woman. Ive tried so hard to not be judgemental and find good things in her but I always fail.

v627oj.jpg

Did MJ ever went to high school???? From a certain point on they were taught by a private teacher, right, and that was before high school I am sure. I would say, since MJ has left Gary he never really saw a school from the inside.

I think the brothers went to a school for celebrity kids and children of celebs in LA.

can someone shut her up! I really cant stand how she is associated with Michael and his kids. I really hope she doesnt start being seen around with his kids espeacaily Paris bc she does NOT Need a role model like that skank to rub off on her. course we all know that michael raised her extremly well so that shouldnt happen.

i thought Kathy Hilton went the hospital to see the family when michael died. she must know them well. and being Nicoles godfather, he must have seen Paris her friend around.

but why did michael not mention that he named her after Paris..but instead Paris the city. haha I dont know maybe if he knew Kathy he thought her daughters name was cute. but he still did not admit it.

thought Kathy Hilton went the hospital to see the family when michael died. she must know them well. and being Nicoles godfather, he must have seen Paris her friend around.
yeah mj was very close to the hiltons.

Paris was probably a great inspiration to Michael.

She inspired him to ensure his kids would NOT be like her.

Everyone comments on how unspoiled his children are and how MJ strove to make sure they wouldn't be.

Paris was probably a great inspiration to Michael.

She inspired him to ensure his kids would NOT be like her.

Everyone comments on how unspoiled his children are and how MJ strove to make sure they wouldn't be.

lol..exactly.

I read this on MSN news the other day. Michael was good friends with the Hiltons so it wouldn't surprise me if he liked the name Paris from Paris Hilton.

Kathy was at the hospital when Michael went in, and just a couple weeks before that night Michael was round at the Hilton's house with his children. MJ did attend school in LA at some points, so possibly she was at that school also.

Paris has a playful childlike disney loving side, as does Nicole - whose father was friends with MJ..wouldn't surprise me if this was influenced in part by Michael.

Stop being so judgemental. The airhead thing is a front she purposely puts on. Thats her public image.

Last edited:
I read this on MSN news the other day. Michael was good friends with the Hiltons so it wouldn't surprise me if he liked the name Paris from Paris Hilton. Kathy was at the hospital when Michael went in, and just a couple weeks before that night Michael was round at the Hilton's house with his children. Paris has a playful childlike disney loving side, as does Nicole - whose father was friends with MJ..wouldn't surprise me if this was encouraged by Michael.

Stop being so judgemental. The airhead thing is a front she purposely puts on. Thats her public image.
Yeah, she was even "tweeting" (is that what it's called?) on Twitter about him and showing pics of her and Michael & how she'll miss him. And like you said around this year Michael was at their house, they are really close and good friends. She and her family have respect for him. If people start bashing others when they are saying positives things about MJ, then maybe people shouldn't be saying anything positive things at all, jeez guys.

i dont know, Michael did know Paris Hilton, may be its true, but i heard Michael named Paris Katherine cause she was conceived in Paris, France
I dont think Paris Hilton is bad, she's just spoiled, Paris Katherine on the other side is like Michael image in the way she was like a little very sweet girl, Michael wanted his children to be sweet and caring, but i dont dislike Paris Hilton

Last edited:
He may have been friends with the Hiltons but he named his daughter Paris because that's where she was conceived. He may have thought her name was cute or something but the reason for her being named Paris was because she was conceived in Paris period.

LOL @ the idea that Mike named her because of paris Hilton.

How is calling her airheaded "mean" if that's the "persona" she puts off? I'm just being logical, I wouldn't want the world to know me as an airhead but if that's what she has to do to get attention so be it. However, calling her airheaded was not an attack on her niceness or love for Michael, I'm not the one to judge whether or not she loved Michael or not, I can call her an airhead because she "acts" like one :mello: This post is not intended to be mean :) The fact that both Michael and Debbie said she's named Paris because that's where she was conceived trumps what P.Hilton said IMO ===>

Exactly. She speaks of him like she really loved him. She said he was like an uncle to her. Her and her family were closer to Michael than any of us. We should know not to judge people based on the public perception of them.

She and her family have respect for him. If people start bashing others when they are saying positives things about MJ, then maybe people shouldn't be saying anything positive things at all, jeez guys.

did she really say this or is it something a tabloid made up?

yeah mj was very close to the hiltons.

yeah according to Latoya's tabloid interview.. Kathy Hilton was at the hospital with Ms Jackson when she arrived to find out about Michael..

the thing I don't get is why didn't Paris say this when Michael was going thru that horrible trial...............it just seems he was abandoned by some folks...

but I am sure his "true" friends were there for him... whether or not they made their efforts public...

well i am sure there were many people backing MJ up during his trial - but not all in public. not everyone likes to step in front of a camera and hold a speech. i'm sure the hiltons and many other of his friends talked to him in privacy in enough extent.

but speaking of this situation, i think paris just wanted to bring up that she actually knew the KoP, just for the sake of being in the news... good for her and if MJ named his daughter after Paris Hilton (she was a surely cute kid back then when MJ's Paris was born) then why not? it's a nice name and even if paris hilton doesn't stand for mother teresa it doesn't make the name itself something bad.

Back