Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge

Ok, I don't want to believe everything I see/hear/read in the media but it is being "reported" that back in July Paris Tweeted about getting the very same pocketbook (allegedly) that she was using when she was arrested for Cocaine possession. She even posted a picture of it. If this is true and it's the same purse, oh boy. That's pretty stupid, even for Paris.

She claimed ownership of a broken Albuterol pill, Zig Zag wrappers commonly used to smoke marijuana, $1,300 in cash and credit cards.

Lol, I can't believe I'm quoting myself but I just realized that it said she had $1,300 in cash in her purse. Damn.. that's like a quarter of the tuition I'm paying for this semester...

I'd be lucky to have 20 bucks in my wallet... but $1300?!:wild:

Lol, I can't believe I'm quoting myself but I just realized that it said she had $1,300 in cash in her purse. Damn.. that's like a quarter of the tuition I'm paying for this semester...

I'd be lucky to have 20 bucks in my wallet... but $1300?!:wild:

I know, it's a weird perspective isn't it? She's carrying almost the amount of my entire mortgage and maintenance around with her on these partying escapades like it's a pack of gum.

Yea I know it sounds stupid but I believe paris when she says it someone else's coke because think about it- there are plenty of people who dislike her and plenty of her "friends" who really are just using paris. So.. it could very well be someone else's who just wanted to frame her. It is possible.

Back