Panoramic view of O2. Not a Bad Seat in the Place!!

it is going to be cool....he always has massive video screens.. huge speakers it will be cool..
I am glad that it is not the Wembley or sg to be honest..

I'd say Not a Bad Seat in the Place, would only apply to Prince's concerts at the O2 because his stage was in the center of the Arena, but even then there were some bad seats were some fans hardly saw Prince.

Yeah I went to see Prince level 1(bottom tier) block 102...fantastic. I'm suprised more artists don't do that.

16gh02f.jpg

Another concert(seating plan the same as MJ concert) I was on level 4(top tier) block 420(slightly restricted view of stage due to angle)and it was fine...really is steep though and you'd be quite brave to stand! I'm guessing those tiks will go in the general sale tommorow. I'd advise bringing some binoculars if you want to really see detail though.

2ic7dvo.jpg

The great thing about the O2 is all the bars and restaurants...great to mingle and meet fans before the concert. Has a very Las Vegas hotel style feel about the floor plan under the dome.

^ I bet it is really good to watch from a distance like that actually.

Last edited:
OMG I am already sick of the hight just by looking at this photo....:( I am sooo unlucky..oh well I will just keep my eyes closed..

I can't believe after all these years we finally get not one but around 30 concerts from MJ and ppl are complaining

Im gonna be happy just to be there in MJ's prescence

Also we should be thankful for the size of arena, everyone will be so much closer than say in a huge outdoor stadium like before.

Yeah I went to see Prince level 1(bottom tier) block 102...fantastic. I'm suprised more artists don't do that.

16gh02f.jpg

Another concert(seating plan the same as MJ concert) I was on level 4(top tier) block 420(slightly restricted view of stage due to angle)and it was fine...really is steep though and you'd be quite brave to stand! I'm guessing those tiks will go in the general sale tommorow. I'd advise bringing some binoculars if you want to really see detail though.

The great thing about the O2 is all the bars and restaurants...great to mingle and meet fans before the concert. Has a very Las Vegas hotel style feel about the floor plan under the dome.

That was a very good view you had. But I read on a Prince fan site Housquake , where some fans complained about floor seats and lower tier seats that were at the back of the circle shape of the symbol stage, behind Prince's band were they hardly saw Prince. All venues including the O2 have some areas that don't have a good view depending on the stage design.

I got this picture from KOP board posted by davonmj. I think she's a member here, too but I didn't find this picture anywhere else on here. Thought it deserved it's own thread so ppl who were unhappy about their tickets might find some consolation. It might also make some of us stress a little less about "good" tickets. Thanks, davonmj. :flowers:

This is a clear shot of the place from the nosebleed section. And it's REALLY not that bad at all from up there. So anyone with tickets in the yellow section shouldn't feel too bad about your tickets.

Who else feels better now? :lol:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8262/o2arenapanoramicgv5.jpg

I feel worse now actually. Thanks! :lol: I am REALLY hoping that picture is distorted somehow!!!!

Wish I wouldn't have looked at that pic. :lol: I'll be sitting just about where the pic was taken and that will mean I will need binoculars to be able to see even the VIDEO SCREEN. :boohoo: :boohoo: OKay, that's it. I'm not gonna think about the concerts or look at any more pictures of the O2 any more in advance. I just get frustrated. :boohoo:

I miss the stadiums...

worst picture ever. lol

michaels stage will be twice as big tho, the staging doesn't even look like a music concert stage, more like a stand-up.

watch this video:

I don't agree with the saying, 'there's no bad seat at the o2'', clearly, if you're at the back your going to see a very small MJ. I'm at the back :S

p.s i posted that video on here a few days ago, it ony had around 1200 views, now it's over 17,000 views lol :)

I was at the Prince concert too, and I was seating at the VERY top back seat!! Nobbody else was behind me, just the wall! LOL The view was great! Especially with the stage being at the centre. The only thing missing was you couldn't make out the facial expressions of Prince, you had to look at the screen for that. But other than that it was great! The sound was great too!

The other O2 concert I've been to was the Spice Girls. I was sitting close to the floor level, 1st lower tier. Spice Girls also had a catwalk extending from the stage and at this level you could still see their facial expressions.

me and my sis have 14 july bk403 row d seats 517 & 519...
and 14 july we have quite the same place as the 14th but then the other side of the arena.... bk420 row h

o2arenapanoramicgv5.jpg

me and my sis have 14 july bk403 row d seats 517 & 519...
and 14 july we have quite the same place as the 14th but then the other side of the arena.... bk420 row h

o2arenapanoramicgv5.jpg

those are great seats!:)

i wonder what are the names of those seats that are like in those boxes? I mean when i buy the ticket and get an offer like 103 how do i know if it is lower or it is one of those boxes? (coz i do not want to be in those boxes.lol)

agnes lower starts with an 1 and upper starts with an 4... the bk numbers i mean.

my seats are in bk 403 and bk 419
thx for the reply:)

and what are those closed boxes between the lower and upper tiers?
i amjut affraid i buy for the lower tier and they will be in the boxes which i do not want.lol

agnes. that seems to be vip private boxes..... are not tickets available for.

or you an try your charmes outside with a high placed person, hahaha....

agnes. that seems to be vip private boxes..... are not tickets available for.

or you an try your charmes outside with a high placed person, hahaha....
ah that is cool thx. i just do not wanted to end up in one of those boxes.lol :)

Oh great, I'm in the BK 416. I started to accept my seat, but when I see this I just wanna scream. It looks so steap, I hope I'll have the nerves to stand up because I didn't expected it to be so high and steep .. gonna cry like a baby when I get there...I'm so scared :p

Hi, I'm not sure this will help anyone but I've got BK118 seat 5-8 and I was a bit worry since from the diagram that's suppose to be slightly to the back of the stage. Anyhow, I've just called the O2 and the staff said there will be no seating at the back of the stage, so Block 118 like mine should be right on the side. I suppose all the seats on the back will be push round and forward if you know what I mean.

Back