Panoramic view of O2. Not a Bad Seat in the Place!!

wendy2004

Proud Member
I got this picture from KOP board posted by davonmj. I think she's a member here, too but I didn't find this picture anywhere else on here. Thought it deserved it's own thread so ppl who were unhappy about their tickets might find some consolation. It might also make some of us stress a little less about "good" tickets. Thanks, davonmj. :flowers:

This is a clear shot of the place from the nosebleed section. And it's REALLY not that bad at all from up there. So anyone with tickets in the yellow section shouldn't feel too bad about your tickets.

Who else feels better now? :lol:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8262/o2arenapanoramicgv5.jpg

The stage looks so small compared to other stages he has played on before..

I agree with the "FUCK THAT SHIT".. that stage looks shit, really hahaha

I'd much rather be up there with a straight-down view of the stage than 50 rows back on the floor.

*As for the stage, it can be made much, much bigger. You can see there are wide gaps to the side of the stage that could be filled in for bigger artists who require more of an entertainment aspect.

Don't know how that could possibly be good.

The stage looks so small compared to other stages he has played on before..

The picture is just an example of where all the seats are in comparison to the staging area. MJ's stage may be larger and/or come forward a bit more...we don't really know at this point. But I can't see him getting by on something as small as what's in this pic. Who knows tho?

Edit: @ Jabz. The stage might not be that tiny.

When I see this picture. I prefer watching Michael Jackson O2 shows on TV or computer, really.

The picture is just an example of where all the seats are in comparison to the staging area. MJ's stage may be larger and/or come forward a bit more...we don't really know at this point. But I can't see him getting by on something as small as what's in this pic. Who knows tho?

Well, its not like he's gonna drag the stage over to the middle. The area is small. The whole thing seems to be tight.

I can't lie that looks far back imo. lol I think the best seat are the first tier to the left and right and then the very front A and B sections. I wouldn't pay to sit where that pic is taken from. You can't even see anything.

All I can say is bring ya binoculars.lol

guys i remember reading a quote somewhere saying micheal's budget is 'wow' for these concerts. im sure mike will give the whole arena a make-over to make it perfect inc. bigger stage, gigantic screens, amazing lighting and special fx

Well, its not like he's gonna drag the stage over to the middle. The area is small. The whole thing seems to be tight.

Not tight...it's supposed to be "intimate" whereas with a stadium he could end up looking like a dot from the top back seat. :worried:

Don't know how that could possibly be good.

It's the best you will get lol This is probably one of the best stadium of this magnitude, seating wise. Maybe you would've preferred a regular stadium where the stage will be further away from those seats? Don't think so.

Mike's stage will be way bigger than the one you see in the pic, don't worry about that.

Good enough for me. Would love to just sit there and watch MJ performing.

You know, many a time I've been greatly dismayed with my seats when I buy tickets, and when the event was done and over with, I usually say "Hmm, that wasn't bad at all".

It could be worse: it could be a 60,000 seat arena with a standing ground and you are in the back, looking over 30,000 people's heads hoping to see a glimpse of MJ above the pompadour haircut of the guy in front of you.

Just relax, know that you WILL be able to see the stage and the screen and I'm sure you'll find it won't be that bad at all.

Arrangement and stage is different for each event. Michael's stage won't look like the one in the picture. I think this was to show us what we can expect of the seats and obviously that was a nice gesture so thank you. The seats look fine, even upper tier people will definstely enjoy their time. Lower tier and floor are great too.
^_^

Despite my own sour mood...I thought Id break some happy news to you all happy ticket owners!...Ive been to the recent Prince O2 concerts and it seriously isn't so bad...it's a relatively small venue...you should be worried if this was the Wembley ...especially the new wembley with some 90,000 capacity. Even the top tier seats have a good view of the stage at the o2. Don't go by the pictures.

what about on the floor towards the back? The stage must still be visible?
More importantly what's ON the stage will be visible past the heads?

I know some of you have been to his shows b4 just like I have, and we all know that Michael will require a HUGE stage and no matter where you sit you will see him.. I have had seats on the floor b4 at his concert, and unless you are no less than 6-7 rows back you can't really see anything compared to ppl that are on the sides. My seats are in the upper area, but since this is my 3rd show, I am just happy to have secured some seats....
Thanks Wendy for the pic..

Why all the complaints and disappointment? Looks great to me. Michael's stage will no doubt be bigger and better for his shows.

When I see this picture. I prefer watching Michael Jackson O2 shows on TV or computer, really.

That's what some fans have paid £75 for, because at that far back at best you can just make out the video monitor and even that is a distance if your right at the back. But I might pay for a seat right at the back, just to be at the opening concert on 8th July because it will be an historic event as I have an excellent BK A2 seat on another date.

I'd say Not a Bad Seat in the Place, would only apply to Prince's concerts at the O2 because his stage was in the center of the Arena, but even then there were some bad seats were some fans hardly saw Prince.

Back