OVER 100 unrelease song by Michael Jackson

omg..
id do anything to just get rid of all this and just have him back

I found it - I think they mentioned about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLbU0GSAjCo

YES..!!! there are much more unreleased song and they play the unreleased song or may demo on CNN. I watched it on youtube but I couldn't remembered which one.. someone recored it by moblie phone and upload it on youtube..

That mean, it was true.. it will be released after his death to support his children.. :) Michael is still alive..

There's literally 1,000 of unreleased songs. In a 1984 video, Michael claimed that he had wrote a song called "Buffalo Bill" and that he was sure it would be a hit.

Quincy, and Teddy should be over the older unreleased material. Let Bruce mix it and let Bernie Grundman master it. Get Bill Bolltrell involved also. I really really hope they dont pull a 'Pac and put new instrumentals under old vocals. The fans will know whats up when we hear it.

I would love for Quincy Jones and Bruce Sweiden to work on a boxed set that would be just demos and unreleased songs.

Look yall, in the coming years, we are gonna see some wonderful music coming from Michael. Michael's amazing voice will comfort us for years and years to come.

you can change title to "over 1000 unreleased tracks... and hopefully 100 are getting released"one time,

i also hope that and think its a better title

Look yall, in the coming years, we are gonna see some wonderful music coming from Michael. Michael's amazing voice will comfort us for years and years to come.

thank you for that. :huggy: right now it doesn't do much. but you're right, later hearing new songs and his voice will be comforting :cloud9:

Ian Halperin is an idiot - he knows nothing about Jackson, just googling the web :lol:

There are lots of unreleased songs, many of them we don't even have heard the title of.

Just take a look at a very small "selection" of unreleased tracks that fans know about HERE --> "Unreleased Tracks & Co. by MICHAEL JACKSON

does any1 know if michael recorded alot of the early j5 songs as a adult? im sure he did eh?

You guys have to remember that even though Michael had a lot of unreleased material, 80% of it is just rough demos, verses and chorus' spread here and there. The real question is how many 100% complete songs are there in the "vault" from the Off The Wall period to recent. I'd say about 10-12 in total. The rest are just rough demos, verses, instrumentals, etc.

I think that any unfinished tracks should be given to Quincy Jones to tinker with. After all he is the man who worked with Michael at the peak of his legacy and therefore must have some kind of idea on what Michael would have been happy releasing?

Thoughts??

I think that any unfinished tracks should be given to Quincy Jones to tinker with. After all he is the man who worked with Michael at the peak of his legacy and therefore must have some kind of idea on what Michael would have been happy releasing?

Thoughts??

I'd give them to Quincy Jones and Teddy Riley. It would be cool to see them working together.

Back