Other songs on the blu ray/dvd??

I have a big doubt.

The dvd and blu ray will have some extras of the movie.

The content (extras) will be the same for the 2?

I was told that the blu ray has more extras.

I think I'll buy 2. lol!

I PRAY for Who Is It, but I know it will never happen.

Also, I really really want to hear Dirty Diana and Stranger In Moscow, provided the vocals are live.

We got told that michael himself never rehearsaled Dirty diana

so why you think that he did mjsweden?

just his band etc rehearsaled that... he would have rehearsaled on 25th :(

They should show another Billie Jean performance. One with more moonwalking hopefully.

I think they showed one version because it was the only one they filmed full. They didn't want to edit two different versions. You can hear the rehearsals of Billie Jean at the Forum on June 18. The backup singers are yelling "ho!" and stuff just like past versions of Billie Jean. I think he could have done more there.

in billie jean? :O HE DANCED THE MOST IN BILLIE JEAN, IT WAS SO AWESOME! :O

We got told that michael himself never rehearsaled Dirty diana

so why you think that he did mjsweden?

just his band etc rehearsaled that... he would have rehearsaled on 25th :(

But what about the Dirty Diana Audio rehearsal we got from a member here?
It was indeed rehearsed.
If you look at the Blue ray trailer in slow motion, you can see these sexy ladies (the airealists) doing their things and at some stage Mike was standing in the middle...

yes! Michael is dancing on the stage with his white jacket and the guitar girl is standing in som red smoke (fire) I will look for a pic

But what about the Dirty Diana Audio rehearsal we got from a member here?
It was indeed rehearsed.
If you look at the Blue ray trailer in slow motion, you can see these sexy ladies (the airealists) doing their things and at some stage Mike was standing in the middle...

ye the sexy ladies rehearseled but i dont think michael also did.

someone confirmed that after his death, i am very sure

Fans on the ground in LA said they had heard MJ rehearsing Dirty Diana. Maybe it was without the silly bed thing. But they definitely said they'd heard him rehearsing it.

And fans said they'd seen him rehearse Dangerous, too.

He definitely wore that jacket and struck that pose during Beat It in the film.

But he had it in more then just beat it........ exampel: Jam,Human nature

But how can you tell that this picture isn't from Jam, Human Nature, Beat It etc?

Someone said Lightman was completed the day he passed. :( The Swarovski costumes were announced a few days before he passed too :(

Also wanted to mention that it seems unusual that the movie version of Billie Jean uses the demo playback. The rehearsals from June 18 had the original version; it sounded almost like Gothenburg or Copenhagen. In the Movie one they stuck to one Billie Jean because it was all filmed in HD.

I dont hear him really in the DD rehearsals video

there is still no real proof he rehearseld that song

as i said you hear the music and as we got told the dancers and other persons rehearsaled DD for sure but without mike ;)

I see no evidence in the trailer that MJ is rehearsing Dirty Diana at any point.

Back