Other songs on the blu ray/dvd??

datblackboi08

Proud Member
This might be on here already but does the blu ray/dvd feature any other songs that were rehearsed?

I think SIM will be there, I also think HTW and DD concepts will be present. Light man will be shown, maybe an extended version of MITM with MJ air finale... umm.... That's all I can think of for now.

THESE ARE NOT FACTS, JUST MERE SPECULATION!

But he talked about it, I think they will go more in-depth. That's what I expect anyway.

^ I know what you mean... and if it turns out any of the song Dangerous is on any of the countries versions.......... I'll friggin buy it, I don't care. I have a GREAT dvd player at home in the States that will literally play ANY region. I'll pay what ever it costs to see Dangerous rehearsed... :woohoo:

Does anyone know if the rumour was true that Morphine was the new song being paired up with Dangerous? I read it somewhere ages ago....

Dirty Diana + Dangerous on the DVD/Blu-Ray = (L)

Last edited:
well i heard and read that Dirty Diana was to be rehersed the 25 june, the day he left us:(

well i heard and read that Dirty Diana was to be rehersed the 25 june, the day he left us:(

He did rehearse Dirty Diana is was recorded by some fans outside.
The 25th was suppose to be a rehearsal with the props and background
for the perfomance .. I believe they are going to show the props and how
they would be used .. I saw footage of it in the trailer ..

He didn't rehearsal Dirty Diana! (Just other dancers and people did that! NOT MICHAEL)
Anyway there could be shown the concept of Dirty Diana performance

I dont think that Dangerous will be on the bluray

Stranger in moscow has been confirmed and should be on Bluray!

Heal the world / We are the world could be shown but I am not sure if he really had to rehearsal that much.

Dont think there are more songs...

Fans on the ground in LA said they had heard MJ rehearsing Dirty Diana. Maybe it was without the silly bed thing. But they definitely said they'd heard him rehearsing it.

And fans said they'd seen him rehearse Dangerous, too.

He didn't rehearsal Dirty Diana! (Just other dancers and people did that! NOT MICHAEL)

Heal the world / We are the world could be shown but I am not sure if he really had to rehearsal that much.

he rehersed dirty diana!!!! 100% !

there are dancers in DD?

But he talked about it, I think they will go more in-depth. That's what I expect anyway.
that footage has already been made available on amazon. u can hear the DD rehearsal on utube although u cant really make out any of it. it was rehearsed but not with all the full effects from what been said bearden talked about the bed scene in an interview.who knows whats gonna be on the dvd. its justsays unfinshed rehearsals but seems to imply its lightman and mj air that will be on it

sigh. it will be so upsetting to see heal the world! :(

i wonder if we will know what the last song he rehearsed was?

I hope Stranger In Moscow is there, and he did not rehearsed Dirty Diana, that one was about to be rehearsed on June 25, he died that day

I would love to see Dangerous, but i dont think so

Last edited:
Fans on the ground in LA said they had heard MJ rehearsing Dirty Diana. Maybe it was without the silly bed thing. But they definitely said they'd heard him rehearsing it.

And fans said they'd seen him rehearse Dangerous, too.
the bed surrounded by fire and the pole dancer on Dirty Diana was Michael's idea, faaaaaaaaaar from silly

^ I know what you mean... and if it turns out any of the song Dangerous is on any of the countries versions.......... I'll friggin buy it, I don't care. I have a GREAT dvd player at home in the States that will literally play ANY region. I'll pay what ever it costs to see Dangerous rehearsed... :woohoo:

Does anyone know if the rumour was true that Morphine was the new song being paired up with Dangerous? I read it somewhere ages ago....
i never heard that, i hope is true, may be just a rumor, I love Morphine, one of my favorites ever, yes, sounds WEIRD NOW, but i always loved the Blood On The Dance Floor album, i LOOOOVE Morphine (the song)

Speechless and You are not alone are my choices.

sigh. it will be so upsetting to see heal the world! :(

i wonder if we will know what the last song he rehearsed was?
It will be upsetting to see everything :(

Stilll I can't wait to see them though. :(

Back