Orianthi covers Give In To me, she's making Michael proud

I saw the video for her new song "according to you" ( i think thats what it called)

And its a great song :D

so is there a chance that give in to me was rehearsed in TII?

shes not only talented but she is extremely nice and easy to chat with lol. Orianthi is one who also sang at his memorial. I think he liked Blonds with talent lol.

GITM is my favorite. Listening to it still makes me feel too much right now, it's a little too overwhelming atm, but eventually, I'll get there. Great to hear she's doing him justice, though. =) She really is friggin' amazing.

That was awesome. Her career is going to skyrocket off of of "This Is It" alone, the demand for Orianthi seems to be getting high.

nice one....but I prefer MJ's :( I am old fashioned...but she is talented...but I love hearing Slash rock on this track!

the girl has talent, Michael loved talent, she going far, Michael is helping her up there too:)

She's absolutely incredibly talented. I wish there were more female musicians like her in the industry that girls could look up to.

Maybe she was great.
I just can´t help it I only want to hear MJ.

She's amazing! I'm sure Michael was smiling down at her during that performance. Great job Orianthi! :) Thanks for the link!

Back