Open Up Your Mind - Vol. I: Love and Relationships

ladyplatinum

Proud Member
Open Up Your Mind and Come Inside - Vol. I: Love and Relationships

In this thread, subject matter may or may not remain general. If for some reason you think it's a bit too invasive or excitable, just quietly excuse yourself from the thread. Otherwise sit down and enjoy yourself and share your thoughts about yourself or something your friends told you.:D

If you want to participate, copy and paste the questions and type your answers. Try to answer each question if you can or wish to. There are no wrong or right answers, this survey is simply to see who thinks the same as you about the issues of love and relationships and maybe to help you figure out a few things.

Survey - A:

What makes you fall in love with someone?

Have you ever been in love?

When do you know you've found the one?

How much does love matter to you?

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?

What are the most important qualities he/she has to have?

Survey - B:

What are your thoughts about interracial relationships?

Do interracial relationships anger you? Why?

Are you currently involved in an interracial relationship?

Have you ever participated in an interracial relationship? Did it work?

Do you want to try out an interracial relationship? Why?

What do you think is the fascination with interracial relationships?

Does an interracial relationship makes you a better person?

Survey - C:

What attracts you most to the opposite sex?

What attracts you to the same sex?

Are you more interested in the mind or body of a love interest?

Do physical looks matter? Why?

What things do you try or want to change in the person you love?

How much attention do you need in a love relationship?

Does it matter if he/she calls you everyday? Why?

Do you get jealous if he/she has close friends? Why?

Survey - D:

Do you believe that love is blind? Why?

Can you love more than one person at a time? How?

Can you fall in love with a friend? Why?

Have you ever fallen in love with a friend?

Are you a fool for love?

Do you know when to stop the love?

Do you know how to end a love relationship?

Have you ever been hurt by love? Explain if you want.

Open Up Your Mind and Come Inside - Vol. I: Love and Relationships - END.

Last edited:
Re: Open Up Your Mind and Come Inside - Vol. I

Survey - A:

How he presents himself, and the way he makes me feel when I think about him.

Yes.

It's not always easy to know, but usually it's a special emotion I get about him.

Love matters a lot to me. It's very important to be in love.

Yes, but usually it's a false love. It's infatuation more than anything.

He has to be smart, good natured, kind, understanding and thoughtful.

Survey - B:

What are your thoughts about interracial relationships? Why?

My thoughts are a bit vague. I don't always agree and I don't always disagree. I guess I'm on the fence. Why I feel this way is I guess a societal thing. For the most part, I'm not bothered by it. It doesn't change my life one way or the other.

No, not really. I have had friends who said they hated it when a man they wanted was with another race of female because they thought they were better for the guy.

No.

I have only been close friends with a man of another race. It didn't go past that.

Hmmm. This has crossed my mind before, but curiously it has never happened even when I had the chance to pursue it.

Well...I think that with most men they look for what's easier to deal with in terms of feedback from the woman. Then again it's a physical thing that comes into play. I think most people go looking for interracial relationships because of looks, possibly.

I feel maybe that it would all depend upon who the other person was. I don't think anything makes you better because you are associated with it. You make yourself better, I think.

Survey - C:

Firstly, the strength and masculinity of a man. Secondly, the way he looks and walks.

I don't think I've ever been attracted to the same sex. I've admired other females for genuine qualities in their personalities, but not for relationship reasons.

I'm more interested in the mind, but the body drives me to the romantic side of things.

Yes. I have to have something good to look at. That may be shallow, but he has to look good to me.

What things do you try to or want to change in the person you love?

Usually trying to change a person doesn't work, but I think the one thing I would probably want to change would be his eating habits, if they were bad.

I need a lot of attention, but I am an independent woman so I know how to get along on my own.

Yes, it does matter. I love to know that he is thinking about me enough to call and see how I'm doing. Otherwise, if I had to do all the calling I would feel he didn't really care that much.

I've been known to get jealous...a little bit. I guess I feel jealous because of insecurity or maybe because I'm not sure where the relationship is going. I'm not totally a jealous person though.

Survey - D:

I do believe that love is blind. I feel this way because you see it everyday. Sometimes it's puzzling to see how people don't anticipate a problem in the relationship when the truth is right there in their faces. I don't have love blindness, though. I'm very keen to what's going on around me.

I can't do it.

No. I have this policy, either you are my friend or you are my lover and there is nothing in between.

No.

Are you a fool for love?

Hmmm. I love being in love, but I don't feel that I'm a fool for love. I refuse to believe that.

Yes. When the heart tells me it's time to let go.

Yes. I am notorious in knowing how to end a love relationship.

Yes. I think if you've ever been in love and know what love is, then chances are you have been hurt by love...it comes with the territory. I didn't like the feeling, but I lived.:punk:

her's smile, and the way she looks at me is what makes me fall in love

2 times in love

buterrflies are the sign

no love at first sight

the most important qualities he/she has to have: kind and nice

Survey - B:

interracial relationships are beautiful, I wish one day I'll be in one
it would be interesting and unique

Survey - C:

what atractes me is long hair and mistiq

Survey - D:

yes you can because love brings more love

yes, because you know their soul

no

Are you a fool for love?
yes

love never stops

no

not by love, only by persons

Survey - A:

I expect nothing but an individual who carries himself as himself. Then follows by the way he smiles, talk, stares etc.

Yes, several of times.

When you realize that what you are having is not just one year of love 'honeymoon' trip. True love is more than just sex, romantic words, candle dinner etc. True love is patience, caring, thoughtful, understanding, listening and more.

Very important. Everyone deserves to be in love and to be loved.

Yes.

He needs to be himself without trying to be someone else. He needs to accept me as who I am.

Survey - B:

It shouldn't even be a subject to argue. Everyone has the right to love someone. Religion, skin color etc should not be used as borders to stop

No.

Yes, I am. I'm a Malaysian with American boyfriend. Previously a guy from Israel.

Yes, it does work. It would only be a problem if you think there is a problem.

Love does not have limit.

Nothing. It's up to you on how to make a relationship special. It doesn't matter whether its an interracial relationship or not.

No.

Survey - C:

I don't know. I can find something special in every person. In the end, just present yourself as who you are.

Err...being gay?

Both. But you know what, true love is more than just sex.

In fantasy, sure. But in reality, no It doesn't matter to me. But it is very important for that person to care about his wellness and health.

Nothing. Why do you want to change the person that you fell in love with on the first place?

Um since I am a romantic super gooey guy ... lol eh, he doesn't need to be around with me 24/7 all the time. Sheesh. As long as I know that he loves me - truly and deeply.

Doesn't matter. He can call me as many times as he want. Not a problem since I can be very talkative myself.

Two years ago ... yes since I am a sensitive guy and wasn't insecure with myself and my surroundings.

But now, no. I have grown up and have become a very mature and confident person.

Survey - D:

True love has no limit. If love needs to be prejudged, then that is not love and there is no love inside you to begin with.

In what sense? As good friends? Yes. But I can only have one true love at one time.

Yes. Again love has no limit.

Yes.

Are you a fool for love?

I'm so full with love that it needs to be shared. lol

No, not really.

The best way would be through a good calm discussion. Unless your bf is a maniac then ditch him quietly.

Yep.

Last edited:

Survey - A:

when a pure attraction is created.

when u feel somebody cares for you, pay attention to you,listen to you and that u r worthy to him. and that u r understood by him.

I AM!

my hearst says and my mind confirms.

aloooooooooooooooooooooot

no

being like me. i think he is the only one who can understand me :wub:

ill answer rest later!

cool threat, by the eay :flowers:

Last edited:

Yayyyy survey! I love them! (I'mma get to the 50 Random things one eventually lol)

Survey - A:

What makes you fall in love with someone? I don't think I've ever been in love. But I think it starts with the fundamentals...attraction, and emotionally/spiritually on the same page. then it gets deeper from there. I'll know "the one" when i see him ;)

Have you ever been in love? Nope.

When do you know you've found the one? Like i said in the first question I suppose

How much does love matter to you? Tons. haha

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? Nope

What are the most important qualities he/she has to have? Passionate and motivated to make things work. When I say passionate, I mean in all areas lol -physically, emotionally...all that. Cuz i'm a passionate person myself and it's no good if my other half is like.... -_- And dude has GOT to be mature and openminded.

Survey - B:

What are your thoughts about interracial relationships? Perfectly fine. Love crosses race-period. and people try to rationalize about why we should keep it "in the race" instead of "in the closet" ;). But the only reason people think that is cuz there is still racial bitterness inside of them, I'm sorry. There's absolutely no reason that 2 people who love each other can't be together even if their skin is different. Defining by race is fickle.

Do interracial relationships anger you? Why? No. Above.

Are you currently involved in an interracial relationship? Nope

Have you ever participated in an interracial relationship? Did it work? Nope

Do you want to try out an interracial relationship? Why? sure, why not. If someone opposite my race grabs my attention, i wouldn't think twice about it.

What do you think is the fascination with interracial relationships? Oh boy. :lol: People want their race to prosper. They feel if we make a bunch of interracial babies, what would be left of the orignial race? In turn, they want to keep the racial barriers. In addition, i think there's still racial bitterness. Like the other race won't treat the other race right...and the relationship will never work. Or because of the different races, they're not on the same "page". I'm TELLIN u, race is fickle. The color of ur skin doesn't define YOU or the relationship. Your heritage and history is a different story...but heritage and race to me are different. You can still relate to someone who has a different heritage. They're not aliens from another planet. But some people see skin color and it's like...whoa...they're on different wavelengths.

Does an interracial relationship makes you a better person? I dunno. Maybe. Maybe not lol.

Survey - C:

What attracts you most to the opposite sex? Here we go! :lol: Physical: intense eyes, interesting jaw structures, lean "tennis player" or "dancer" body, i like guys with long hair for some reason. Mental/Internal: maturity, open minded, a complete individual, passionate/sensitive to a point, strong willed and goal oriented, FUNNY, adventurous/spontaneous

What attracts you to the same sex? Not attracted to them. lol

Are you more interested in the mind or body of a love interest? Definitely the mind. It starts there. If you don't have it up THERE then you can have any down THERE. :lol:

Do physical looks matter? Why? Yes, to an extent. I gotta be attracted to the guy in order to get with him. But since i'm more attracted to the mind, then the rest can come with. If he's an attractive person then he'll begin to have an attractive BODY to me. Material stuff is always secondary. Like if someone has a stellar body and they're a complete jackass, they are no longer attractive to me.

What things do you try or want to change in the person you love? I'm not IN love with someone, but my ex, i do love. And I wish he'd open up...I wish he wouldn't shut people and ideas out of his life automatically. I want him to find some spiritual peace...and as a result of that, not be so angry with...pretty much LIFE all the time.

How much attention do you need in a love relationship? I need the guy to use common sense. LOL Like if we're going together and you care about me and wanna be with me, act like it. Thats all. That doesn't mean you can't go out with your friends or anything like that. Or that we have to spend every minute of the day together...but act like you wanna be with me.

Does it matter if he/she calls you everyday? Why? No.But we should be talking pretty often I gather cuz of reasons i already mentioned lol.

Do you get jealous if he/she has close friends? Why? If they're guys (i'm a girl, interested in guys)....then no. If they're girls, TBH, I'll be a little (ok maybe a substantially) wary. Depends on how "close" they are. Also depends on how much i trust my guy.

Survey - D:

Do you believe that love is blind? Why? Definitely cuz you want to listen to your heart so much rather than your head.

Can you love more than one person at a time? How? Oooo i dunno.

Can you fall in love with a friend? Why? Yes! That's how I think a relationship should start anyway. Ya'll should be friends first.

Have you ever fallen in love with a friend? Not IN love, but I do love him and i've dated him.

Are you a fool for love? I guess lol

Do you know when to stop the love? I'd like to think I do.

Do you know how to end a love relationship? Not really.

Have you ever been hurt by love? Explain if you want. Nope

Open Up Your Mind and Come Inside - Vol. I: Love and Relationships - END

Thanks for the nice reading from you guys who responded. I enjoyed your feedback.:clapping:

I guess not a lot of people want to venture into the love and relationship game, since only a few posters showed up here.

Come on, no sweat, have some fun with us. We're only talking about "LOVE".:cheers: :D

Survey - A:

Lots of things: pheromones--they have to smell right, appearance--but it is not the most important thing, caring, attentiveness, generosity, kindness, wit, cleverness--I'm impressed by many kinds of genius, charisma--I like men with a certain level of personal power, spirituality

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes... :D

The universe will show you...

ENORMOUSLY.

Yes, I guess so, not just because of physical appearance but because of a sense of kismet or because of the person's charisma.

Kindness is the most important thing. Otherwise--refer to "what makes me fall in love"

Survey - B:

I feel that race should not be an issue for anyone. Loving is what is important.

Not at all. Discrimination against interracial relationships and against biracial children angers me, as does all racism.

Only at a friendship level.

Yes--twice I have dated men of different races. One of them I fell head over heals in love with (sighhhh). We loved each other very much but decided not to marry because of religious differences. Holding different values and beliefs is much more important in a relationship than race, in my opinion.

Not at the moment. I don't think that my husband would approve... :)

They make such gorgeous babies! The contrast in features between the couple is beautiful and fascinating.

No. Loving someone of a different race has nothing to do with "goodness". It's just a fact--like loving someone of the same race, because race should not be an issue in love.

Survey - C:

Dark, deep eyes, broad shoulders and small waist, taller than me, holds himself well, moves with grace and confidence, long hair always attracts me--preferably brown or black. (Remind you of anyone? LOL.) Having said all of that, the chemistry has to be right, or the rest doesn't work.

I'm heterosexual, so I'm not physically attracted to woman, but I am attracted to some personalities of course.

The mind... Oh, but I do love a body to love too! ;)

Yes and no. If you love someone they become beautiful, regardless of how anyone else might rate their appearance.

Strange question... One aught to be preoccupied with trying to understand the person one loves, rather than preoccupied with trying to change them.

Oodles!

If I love someone they are always in my mind--everyday, every hour, every minute, so I would like to think that they thought of me too, everyday, and could not help themselves but to get in touch with me.

I am jealous of my husband's attention. I would not like him to be giving attention to another woman. I wouldn't mind him having a female friend if he was not secretive about it, and if he gave me at least as much attention as he gave her.

Survey - D:

Yes.

Yes. I love lots of people at the same time. I fall "in love" with everyone who inspires me, with everyone who relates to me intimately on a personal level--men, women, babies. It doesn't always involve being sexually attracted to someone, but it is a deep love. It rivals the sense of being "in love" in intensity and devotion. BUT, I don't believe that one should be married to more than one person or sexually involved with more than one person at a time.

Yes--my husband was my friend before we fell in love. Friendship is the best basis for falling in love. When friends discover that they are also sexually attracted to each other, it is like the icing on the cake!

Yes.

Are you a fool for love?
I think so (no comments from any of the people who know me please!)

No. I don't stop loving very easily, ever!

No.

Yes. Don't want to talk about it... :(

Last edited:
Survey - A:

Honestly no idea really... just happens at times.

Yes I have been and I currently am.

You just feel and know it. I think it's the moment when you can tell eachother that you feel like it and the other one responds with this deep sincere 'yessss'.

It's all what matters in my life cuz that's how I want to live.

Nope not really.

He is open, honest, sincere and faithfull.

Survey - B:

As I demand freedom for myself to chose whomever I want everybody else has to have that freedom also. Love is not about skin color.

nope, please read above.

nope

yes... nope after a while it didn't work anymore but it didn't differ from those relationships I had inside my race which didn't work also.

Nope if it would be only about me and him we'd want our current relationship to go on forever... but life sometimes decides different.

I have no idea.

nope

Survey - C:

a guy who attracts me has a nice smile and some humor. He's independent, knows what he wants. He knows also how to behave and he's not playing 'games' but to me pretty open. Oh and of cuz I also like sex with a guy.

I like girls who are independent and know what they want in life.

I generally don't like ppl playing 'mind-games', not only not with me but in general.

mind and soul

yes... I like guys who are brushing teeth and take a shower once in a while!

don't think I ever did that or want to.

that's depending on what's going on... but yep I like a guy paying attention if he's interested in me.

I do what I want. He should do the same. There has to be no general rule. I just want him to do what he feels like, while I'll do the same.

Nope. I do have close friends of the opposite sex still also.

Survey - D:

I understand where the saying is coming from. But I don't think true love makes one blind. It does make one see things more cuz it gives faith in life and its ppl.

Yes sure. I love a lot of ppl somehow. But I'm usually only with one guy in a relationship. Cuz a relationship to me is also about faith, trust and closeness... but it's each day a new decision FOR my relationship like 'yes you're the one I want to share my life the most with' (while I do share my life with others also just not to that degree somehow). I would never risk my relationship for trying someone else.

Of cuz you can... cuz you know the person well and you love this person as a friend already and when something happens (whatever) things can change in a second.

nope not really

Are you a fool for love?
not sure what that means...

I do not controll such emotions usually. But sometimes they are destroyed.

Yep, it was often me saying: 'this relationship doesn't make sense, it ends here and now.'

Nope I've always more been hurt by ppl who said they love me but didn't or couldn't behave like that.
Love doesn't hurt.
It's ppl who can't deal with it who hurt.

Well I don't know... right now my boyfriend is fighting brain cancer... and with his diagnose we can call us lucky if he has two or three, maybe five more years maybe much less than it to live... well we will see.
I feel all our love for eachother can't rescue him of cuz... and knowing I'll lose him hurts already now incredible... still in all this pain which is not to describe I so much feel that love is a gift!
I have found true sincere love through him in my life... I'll maybe lose him to this cancer... but I just hope this incredible precious gift he has been and this way given to my life will then give me the strength I'll need to survive loosing him.

END.

Well I don't know... right now my boyfriend is fighting brain cancer... and with his diagnose we can call us lucky if he has two or three, maybe five more years maybe much less than it to live... well we will see.
I feel all our love for eachother can't rescue him of cuz... and knowing I'll lose him hurts already now incredible... still in all this pain which is not to describe I so much feel that love is a gift!
I have found true sincere love through him in my life... I'll maybe lose him to this cancer... but I just hope this incredible precious gift he has been and this way given to my life will then give me the strength I'll need to survive loosing him.

END.
Oh my dear Mechi,
I am so sorry to hear about your boyfriend's cancer. I know that God has blessed you both through your relationship. You've been so content with him. Together you will experience this special time in his life--neither of you will ever forget. I will pray for the best outcome--for healing and comfort, so that you will have more time to enjoy each other and enjoy life. I'm thinking of you and praying for you. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Survey - A:

END.

OH my dear God Mechi....what a difficult thing to deal with right now. My hopes and prayers go to you...may you find your life enriched by knowing him....

Survey - B:

come on its 2008, we shouldn't even consider it. its not a matter at all. peopel of all races and counries and colors and religions are equal!

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

no, never had the chance! in iran there is only one race!!!

yes, :heart:Michael!

Survey - C:

only :heart:Michael as ever attracted me and his everything attract me!

safety! being understood.

for me yes! but its not everything. i actually think inside people makes their outside of face.

nothing ,he already is perfect!

sure NOT. why would it?

Survey - D:

love itself, no its not. other things blurs/blinds it.

NO!

No cuz i am in lvoe with one and he the only one i will love.

No!

Are you a fool for love?
No!

why stop?! True love neer dies!

no, never will be.

no because.......... he is :heart:Michael Jackson.

Survey - A:

Nope I've always more been hurt by ppl who said they love me but didn't or couldn't behave like that.
Love doesn't hurt.
It's ppl who can't deal with it who hurt.

END.

I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend's illness. With this answer you've given a totally different perception to being hurt by love. Your love for him in his time of need will be hurt in tremendous fashion if he can't survive. I certainly hope that you and he have exhausted every option and avenue to stop the cancer and save his life. Have you checked out this place called the Cancer Center of America, I think that's what it's called? I keep seeing this commercial of people saying that they were told that they had a short time to live and then contacted and went to this place and was cursed of the cancer. Have you ever seen this commercial? If not, you and your boyfriend maybe could give it a try, assuming you haven't already done this.

Your help and strength, I'm sure is helping him to deal with this fight on a much better level than if he had to do it alone. Keep up the faith.

icon1.gif
Open Up Your Mind - Vol. I: Love and Relationships
Open Up Your Mind and Come Inside - Vol. I: Love and Relationships

Survey - A:

When the connection between my significant other and I become more than just friends. When you cannot stop thinking about him.
Yes
It's hard to say. It is a special type of feeling that you get. Kinda like instinct. you just know you have found it.
A lot. Love is very important to me. I don't see a life without sharing it with someone you care about. Who wants to spend it alone?
More like infatuation.
warm, caring, funny, intelligent, loving, attractive.

Survey - B:

I believe that love is not about race or sex. All that matters are your feelings for that person.
So interracial relationships are just fine with me.
Nope why would it? if the couple is happy why would it anger me?
No, not right now. I am currently single.
Yes i have dated outside of my race. No, but the race had nothing to do with the relationship not working.
It doesn't matter what the race is. It depends on how the person treats you as a human being that counts. A person can treat you so badly to the point where your bitter. Or a person can treat you with the utmost respect that it works well, and you become a better person by trying to treat people better.The race of a person doesn't do that, it's whats in the heart of the person that does it.

Survey - C:

To be honest. Physical appearance at first. Once I get to know them, then it's their sense of humor, and the way they treat others.

The way they treat others. If they treat others with respect.
Mind, but I like the body as well. But the mind is most important
I won't lie yes it does matter. Being romantically involved you need to be physical attracted, or well I do anyways. I know it sounds very shallow.
Well I have tried to change my ex's love for alcohol. He was an alcoholic. another one was that he was a gambler, so tried to stop him to gamble it away. Maybe that was wrong, but I just didn't think it was healthy, and it was tearing the relationship apart. Well it did.
I am an independent person, but I love to have a lot of attention from my significant other. I want passion over passion.
Yes it does. I like to know that I am thought of.
No.
Survey - D:

Oh yes love can be blind. Someone can love someone so much that they will allow their significant treat them with disrespect because of their insecurities of being alone.

I have never been in that situation.
Yes you can. Your significant love is your best friend. It is said that being friends first will lead to love. SO I believe you can.
No
Are you a fool for love?
I am sometimes.
Yes, when you know that there is no more growth in the relationship then it is time to move on.
It's hard, but I am cold when I do it.
Yes.

*double post* Ooops!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Interesting thread. :)

Survey - A:

Hmmm....what makes me fall in love with someone? Good question...I guess it just "happens"...I'd say it's a guy's character and personality that will make me "fall for him". If he seems to value the same things I value, if he finds same things important that I do, if he is kind and loving and caring, if he is smart...if he has a GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR....it just goes "Click...click...click...". You know like pieces of a "puzzle" falling into their place. You keep observing that person and what he does and if you see him do or say the same things that are important to you or you notice he makes you smile or even just thinking about him makes you smile...then you know. :)

I'm not 100% sure. I have cared about someone very very much...But I think you can only truly be IN LOVE if it's mutual. And I am not sure it ever was. :(

When I'm in love...he's in love with me...and it's real. And I don't have to keep asking myself if he really loves me or not. I'll know because his actions will show it.

It matters to me, but not to the point that I'd do anything for it. I'd rather be alone than in a bad relationship (which I guess isn't really love anyways)...

No, because I don't think that's possible. You can have a CRUSH at first sight, and yes that has happened to me...But I don't think you can fall IN LOVE with someone "at first sight" when you know nothing about them.

What are the most important qualities he has to have?
He has to be honest and genuine for starters. I think trust goes hand in hand with honesty. If there is no trust and no honesty...there is nothing. And he has to be kind. Towards me and towards others. He has to love children and want to be around children because I love children (besides, then I'll know he'll be a good dad if he's patient with kids). He has to have a GOOD sense of humor, because I am a "clown" and I love to laugh and I looove jokes and comedy and all that and I'm always joking around and if he'd find all that "childish" or "ridicilous", it would NEVER work. There is nothing better and more attractive than a guy wit a great sense of humor. You know, when he "gets" your jokes and can immediately throw back another joke related to that...that's the best. And when he "gets" the jokes...it's like he "gets" you too. Oh and he has to have something that I find attractive. There has to be chemistry...obviously. It won't help if I think he is the sweetest guy on earth and handsome and what not...if there is no chemistry. I guess that's about it. Oh an dhe can't smoke. Because I HATE smoking. :puke:

Survey - B:

They're fine with me. I think love is blind in that sense and I think you can't rally choose who you will fall in love with. Love is the only thing that should matter. If it's with a white or black or a green person...who cares?

Why would they anger me? I don't understand how they could anyger anyone?

No. Unless having a crush on MJ counts?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nope.

"Try out" an interracial relationship...What is this..TV shop? :rolleyes: :lol: If someone would date a person from another race just to "try it out"...I think the relationship woudl be doomed from teh beginning because the person was going into the relationship for all the wrong reasons. Either you fall in love with a person and wanna be with that person or you don't. Regardless of their race.

Well I don't think anyone would actually SEEK to have an interracial relationship. Or if they did...then like I said before I think they'd be doing it for wrong reasons. So no I don't really undertand what teh fascination is, because in my opinion the only "fascination" should be the PERSON and LOVE...nothing else.

Why would it make me a better person? I guess if you really got to know the other one's customs, history, etc. etc. then I guess in some sense it could make you a better person if you'd learn to understand and respect other races and cultures and customs. But other than that I can't see how being in a relationship with someone from a different race would make you a better person?

Survey - C:

Great personality and great character. Genuine kindness and a great sense of humor...and then there has got to be that "something"...I'm crazy about eyes that "sparkle". I can't explain it really. But I like beautiful eyes. But it reall is a combination of things...but I'd say mostly the eyes and a grest personality with a great sense of humor. :)

Uhm...I'm straight, thanks. :lol:

Mind. Without a doubt. Because a great, creative, smart, beautiful mind can stimulate so much more than any body ever could.

Well yeah, they do. But what is beautiful to me, might not be beautiful to another person. What matter is that it has to appeal to ME. There has to be that "something". But it really is mostly about the personality. Because I have fallen for guys I never thought I would lookswise...but once I got to know them I was "sweapt off my feet" and started to think they are totally hot.

Well I'd hope I wouldn't have to try to change anything, but I guess it would be pretty naive to think that. :lol: I think both have to be willing to compromise or it won't work. Both have to make some "adjustments" because everyone is different so there are hgoing to be things that bother him and things that bother you. But I think that if you fel you have to coanstantly keep trying to change the person you are with...it's time to part ways, because obviously he isn't what you want. YOu shoudl let go and go find the person you really want. I think it would be unfair against the other person too because if you can't accept him/her the way he/she is...you can't truly love him/ her. Right?

Just enough to feel I am loved and am being taken seriously.

Well I think a good relationship can only exist if thre is good communication and if you are in a relationship and sharing your lives together, it should interst you how the other person's day was, what they did, etc. And if you go on for days without talking...you can easily grow apart. But I guess every couple has to come up with their own rules and find out what "time frame" they are comfortable with. Some may want to har from teh other one several times a day if they are apart...some may be okay with a day...some with a week...it all depends. But I think to feel loved...everyone needs regular contact with the person they love. And if they don't call...I don't know....I'd feel "unloved", I guess. I guess a phone call let's you know he is thinking about you.

Depends how close. If I feel like they know about all his problems and his hopes and dreams but he doesn't share anything with me...yes, I'd feel jealous. And I guess that would be one of the things that would make me walk away. Because I don't think a relationship can exist if you don't know what's going on inside the other one's mind. It's not like you have to know EVERYTHING...but I think you shoudl know the most part. How else can you understand each other and grow together as a couple if you don't even know who the other person is and how they feel about things. And if he would spend more time with his friends than with me...I'd feel left out. Close friends are fine and everyone needs them when they need to vent about the relationship or whatever...but you have to be able to keep a balance too...other wise it won't work.

Survey - D:

Yeah. Because I don't think you can control who you fall in love with. You either fall in love, or you don't. The person either has "that something" or he doesn't.

I think you can love lots of people at the same time, but I don't think you can be IN LOVE with more than one person at a time. At least I couldn't.

Yeah...you can. Because you spend a lot of time with each other,you know each other and have a good time with each other. He's there for you when you need him. So yes...it's possible. Difficult to maintain, and can end in a true disaster and heartbreak (because if it won't work, you don't only lose a boyfriend but risk losing a good friend also...and even if you stay in touch, it will never be the same), but yeah...it's possible.

Yes.

Are you a fool for love?
No...I wouldn't say so.

I guess so...I don't really understand the question. :lol: *blondes* :rolleyes: :lol:

Unfortunately...yes I do.

Billions and zillions of times. :( F**k love...:(

Survey - A:

What makes you fall in love with someone? their personality

Have you ever been in love?yes many times

When do you know you've found the one?when you find out you have every single thing in common with them and stay on the phone with them for hours and you have an unbelieveable amount of chemistry with the other person

How much does love matter to you?it matters to me so much

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?yes

What are the most important qualities he/she has to have?good sense of humor,

Survey - B:

What are your thoughts about interracial relationships?all for them

Do interracial relationships anger you? Why?no

Are you currently involved in an interracial relationship?no

Have you ever participated in an interracial relationship? Did it work? yes and no

Do you want to try out an interracial relationship? Why?yeah sure i will try it again i dont discriminate

What do you think is the fascination with interracial relationships?its something different and exciting

Does an interracial relationship makes you a better person?i dont know

Survey - C:

What attracts you most to the opposite sex?the eyes

What attracts you to the same sex?the smile

Are you more interested in the mind or body of a love interest?the mind

Do physical looks matter? Why?no not really you cant help who you fall in love with no matter what shape or form there in

What things do you try or want to change in the person you love?nothing

How much attention do you need in a love relationship?equal 50/50

Does it matter if he/she calls you everyday? Why?no sometimes you have to miss the person you love its good in a relationship

Do you get jealous if he/she has close friends? Why?no their just friends

Survey - D:

Do you believe that love is blind? Why?yes love makes you do crazy things and when your friends or family say they dont like your mate you dont listen to a word they say cause your so crazy about that person

Can you love more than one person at a time? How?yes you can but for me its really hard to explain

Can you fall in love with a friend? Why?yes definitly that person might always be there for you when your in need of something

Have you ever fallen in love with a friend?yes

Are you a fool for love?yes definitly

Do you know when to stop the love?no i give it all the time lol

Do you know how to end a love relationship?no i hate breakups i never wanna be the one to break up with someone

Have you ever been hurt by love? Explain if you want.yes many times

Survey - A:

Their 'aura'. The way they speak; use words. The sound of their voice.
Warmth, sense of humor, charm, understanding, intelligence, kindness towards others. Good morals.

Twice.

When their happiness is more important than mine.
When I know, I will go anywhere and do anything for them.
When they feel like 'home' to me.

Nothing is more important than love.

Been smitten at first sight. Love? No.

Warm, GOOD, funny, bright, like to show affection.

Survey - B:

Nothing wrong with it. Love is blind.. that includes: color blind.

Not at all.

Survey - C

Mind over matter.
The mind is very important to me.
I have to feel a strong connection to get swept away.
The body is important too, but nothing is more unappealing than mindless beauty.

Of course. There has to be something about that makes me gaga.
If I'm already sweet on them (mind/behavior) there's usually something that makes my eyes linger.
Who knows what it might be? Eyes, smile, soft hands, their frame..

I try not to change the person.
Unless something has been bothering me for quite a while, or it's hurtful to me. Then I let them know. I hope, they do the same with me.

If someone completely sweeps me off my feet? A lot! lol
No, I just like to be around them and feel that person close.
I don't have a problem with the them going off by themselves or with friends, as long as they make me feel loved. I need my space too.

Unless the person is extremely busy 24 hours a day, I like to hear from them everyday. It's nice to hear their voice, know they're thinking of me.
We don't have to talk for hours.

If I feel comfortable in the relationship; Feel safe, loved and confident of his love for me, then I'm not jealous.

Survey - D:

Yes. Love is blind because, when you are head over heels in love, you hope for the best.
You try and try, often refuse to give up, and see things for what they are, though it's right in your face.

No. My heart won't let me.

Yes. Because you each others hearts and minds. Good sides and bad sides.
You care for them despite their flaws.
If there's a very special chemistry, falling in love with a friend is possible.

Yes.

Are you a fool for love?

A fool for love?
I have been known to act a fool because of it.
You live and learn. Hopefully ;)

No. Once I love someone, I will always love them in some way.
Things may not work out, and we may both move on, but they will always have a special place in my heart.

Yes, if there is no other alternative.
I'm no quitter.

Yes. I have 'died a thousand deaths'. Being sensitive doesn't help.
For love to touch your heart, you have to be open to it.
Being open and vulnerable also means you can get hurt. It's a risk.
A risk worth while, with the right person.

Last edited:
Survey - A:

It's the way they treat me and others around them. I love wise, funny,kind affectionate, romantic, sensitve people. Since I am a bit of a flirt, I appreciate it when someone knows how to flirt right back. :lol:

Have you ever been in love? Yes, I have.

When do you know you've found the one? When there is nothing I wouldn't do for them to make them happy... and I know in my heart they would do the same for me.

How much does love matter to you? Love is everything to me. Being in love is not.

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? No. I don't believe in love at first sight. Lust at first sight,Yes.. but Not love.

What are the most important qualities he/she has to have? He has to be wise and loving. He has to be warm and caring.

Survey - B:

What are your thoughts about interracial relationships? I think we're all born the same regardless of the color of our skin. So, I say "Go for it!" If you and your partner are happy, That's all that matters.

Do interracial relationships anger you? Why? No,They don't in the least, and I think a person that would be angered by them has serious issues to work out.

Survey - C
Are you more interested in the mind or body of a love interest? Definately,The mind. You have to spark my interest in the things you talk about and do. You cannot judge a book by it's cover... It's what's on the inside that matters to me the most.

Do physical looks matter? Why? Physical looks do matter to the extent that usually, They are our first impression of someone. Of course, Everybody has had that bad hair day every now and again. lol But, People do judge others by how they look before anything else.

What things do you try or want to change in the person you love? I usually don't because if a person isn't willing to change for themselves, They definately will not change for you. It has to be something they wish to do for the relationship and for themselves. However, If what that person is doing is hurting me, and I've told them about it but They ignore me, I will leave.

How much attention do you need in a love relationship? Enough to let me know that I am loved, wanted, and needed.. That I am not alone in the relationship.

Does it matter if he/she calls you everyday? Why? I would like to be in contact with the one that I love at least once a day. It doesn't have to go on and on, but A simple "I was thinking of you and I love you." note or call is romantic and sweet to me.

Do you get jealous if he/she has close friends? Why? I'm not jealous one bit. I don't mind close friends, and I realize that everybody needs their space. Close friends can also give valuable information about the person you love, where their heart and mind is.

Survey - D:

Do you believe that love is blind? Why? Love is blind because people tend to overlook things in the people that they love,especially when they are deeply in love.

Can you love more than one person at a time? How? No. When I am in love, I focus on that one person only and completely. They have my heart and my love.

Can you fall in love with a friend? Why? Yes, You can..Sometimes,Those feelings that are already there bloom into love.

Have you ever fallen in love with a friend? Yes, I have.

Are you a fool for love? :lol: I've been known to do stupid things for love, but I don't know that I am a fool for it.

Do you know when to stop the love? Never. Even if I never see that one special love ever again, even if it ended badly, My heart still loves them and wants nothing but their complete happiness.

Do you know how to end a love relationship? I'm learning. :lol: It's hard to say goodbye to someone you love,even though you know in your heart that for that time, It's better for the both of you to go your seperate ways.

Have you ever been hurt by love? Explain if you want. Love has hurt me deeply several times ,but I don't regret loving. Love is the spice that makes life worthwhile.

No. Once I love someone, I will always love them in some way.
Things may not work out, and we may both move on, but they will always have a special place in my heart.

Oh so THAT'S what was meant with "stopping the love"!! NOW I get it!! (I'm a bit slooooowwwww....:doh: :lmao: :lmao:). And I have to agree withwhat you said, Coy. I'm the same. Once I love someone, they will always have a place in my heart. I mean if you REALLY love someone...of course they will be a part of your heart. Other wis ethe love wasn't real anyways. It's not always easy, especially if the whole thing ended and it hasn't been that long time wise...and you may want to forget that person, just for your own "sanity" to be able to get them out of your system and to move on...But still, I guess there is always going to be a part that cares, no matter what.

Last edited:
Oh so THAT'S what was meant with "stopping the love"!! NOW I get it!! (I'm a bit slooooowwwww....:doh: :lmao: :lmao:). And I have to agree withwhat you said, Coy. I'm the same. Once I love someone, they will always have a place in my heart. I mean if you REALLY love someone...of course they will be a part of your heart. Other wis ethe love wasn't real anyways. It's not always easy, especially if the whole thing ended and it hasn't been that long time wise...and you may want to forget that person, just for your own "sanity" to be able to get them out of your system and to move on...But still, I guess there is always going to be a part that cares, no matter what.

I'm always happy to help lol!
I saw other people respond in other ways, but I had to answer from how I understood it. Did I get it right? :clapping:

Oh ohhh to hold on to your sanity is so HARD!
I feel deeply and god.. the aching.. I lose my breath just thinking about it.
You'll try anything to forget. Hope for memory loss even.
Nothing to do but endure and work through it. Let time do it's magic.

I'm always happy to help lol!
I saw other people respond in other ways, but I had to answer from how I understood it. Did I get it right? :clapping:

Oh ohhh to hold on to your sanity is so HARD!
I feel deeply and god.. the aching.. I lose my breath just thinking about it.
You'll try anything to forget. Hope for memory loss even.
Nothing to do but endure and work through it. Let time do it's magic.

Yeah...the ACHING. That's the WORST! Especially when you keep seeing him around all the time. It's like salt into a wound. Or just when you think you're about to get over him...he contacts you...and everything comes flooding back and you're back in square on. Argh! :( Time does heal the pain, but I guess there needs to be a period of no contact whatsoever to really get over someone. At least I've noticed that's what I need.

Wow! I had so much fun reading everyone's posts. I was glued to my seat with interest. It's so refreshing to hear how others feel about affairs of the heart.

Maybe I'll do one on "Love and Cheating". I bet no one would respond. :D

That's a touchy subject, for the most part. But we know that it happens, maybe for good reasons, then again maybe for stupid reasons.

Anyway, I really have enjoyed all you guys candor. When I answered the questions myself, I didn't really elaborate on some of my answers. I've noticed that you guys have a lot to say and that's great.

It sorta feels good doesn't it to express yourself and bring all those feelings to thought?

Being open and true to myself has always helped me to know what I needed to do in a relationship. There seems to be no better way to "keep it real". Wow, I actually said that phrase. :D Really, that's the first time I've used that phase, but it fits.

Chatting with each other is good too. I think the point of this thread is to learn something that maybe you never figured out or just to validate that you got your stuff together.:D

Nice stuff you guys, hopefully others will join in.:clapping:

personality, charisma, warmth, sincerity and kindness coming from the depth of the soul

yes

often after the first meeting or talk I can intuitively figure that out
if I feel good with a person or not

is better with than without, sometimes is better without than with

I sure fancied some men.

kind, genuine, always keeps his word, fair, caring not only about himself and his family, but also about those who are in need, not egoist, creative and not fixed on money.

as long as both are happy - should not be anyone else's problem

no, but they often make me wonder what on earth did she find in him and what on earth did he find in her

no

never participated

stupid question

that people overcame the boundaries and don't care about public opinion and are just happy together

had never one

Survey - C:

the soul, kindness, being genuine and that a man is a gentleman in his behaviour, has high moral values, is not trying to take advantage of a woman and treats her as equal

nothing

none of that, one can be very clever and witty and still be an assh**e,
or look great but be very cruel in heart and an egoist.
I'm more interested in the soul and in spiritual connection.

in some way yes, in some way no, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Nothing as long as he is not doing harm to himself (and needs protection from himself) or to others (then the others need to be protected)

Just to know that he cares is all that matters and is not completely neglecting me by not spending his spare time with me at all or not calling at all at least once in a while to get sure that everything is ok with me and if I need something. I do not need to be impressed or pampered.

Not at all, I am not selfish. Sometimes someone calling everyday is not a good sign, meaning it may be not love, but addiction. I do not want the person to make me wary by calling everyday and turning my soul from inside out and then disappearing. I want quiet and peaceful relationship with substance.

No, not at all as long as the person spends also enough time with me and is not going out just with his friends and when I propose to go out has no wish to.

Survey - D:

yes, love is wild and blind, scream like a child...

no comment.

love and friendship shouldn't be separated, sometimes they go together

no, as most men didn't want to be friends with me, they wanted something else

Are you a fool for love?
totally

no, I don't, but sometimes love ends itself because you don't respect that person anymore for what he did and there is nothing to talk about...

no, I don't, if you want to end it - it was not real love, so this question even shouldn't come into one's mind; if it is real love I would want to work at the relationship.

yes, I did all wrong things and searched in wrong places.

Last edited:
Survey - A:

An overwhelming feeling that suddenly hits me like an epiphany of peaceful, calm, intensity and a knowing that we could never hurt each other after I realize how much I mean to them finally. It comes after a long foundation of friendship. It has come in a dream, that feeling.

Falling in lust, or false love can happen for a number of reasons but love, I believe, is different.

I fall in love with little things a person does. I can love anyone, I just find something about them that is endearing, but that isn't real lasting love as in the meaning of love in this thread. More of a friendship love too.

I'm not sure I can describe what makes me fall in love. Some of the qualities are intelligence, interesting, passionate, creative, unique, real, gentle, caring, helpful, loving, wants to know me as much as I want to know them, loyal...

I have felt those feelings, or I'd not be able to describe it, though I never did it justice. I had thought I was in love in the past but it was different than the feelings I've had...

When I feel the same feeling I have felt that came to me in some dreams, that I had described in the first question, and have felt since then after, and there is an actual man attached to the other end of that feeling..lol.

Love - there is nothing more overwhelming, more needed, more comforting than love, whether from my children or maybe someday....maybe the one meant for me (if he exists).

No...or maybe. But it wasn't without a sort of background to it that I can't really explain and didn't understand at the moment.

True and real with me. Honest and open with me. Loyal. not hurtful or selfish. Loves me too. Loves my children too. Someone smart, fun, playful or goofy(boyish) at times, but also manly at times. Someone thoughtful and appreciative when I do something nice for him. A decision maker (since I have such trouble making decisions sometimes with little things). A family man. Someone who would never take advantage of another. Someone who would help another without expectations of getting something in return. Someone who cares about me and my children for real. An unselfish love. Also someone who would work with me in our goals together and is supportive of me and my dreams as well.

Survey - B:
I don't think about it at all. I don't notice, now that I think about it (cause I was asked..lol). I guess because my family is filled with them. It's nothing out of the ordinary.
Not at all. The only think I could say that bothers me is that it would matter at ALL to someone else. There is nothing at all about them that should even be drawn attention to I think.

I am currently in NO relationship..lol.

Yes. No and neither have any others of mine thus far so it's no different. Race had NOTHING to do with it not working out. Geography had something to do with it.

The only relationship I ever want to try again is with the one I am meant to be with. If he happens to be of another race it won't phase me in the least. As far as I am concerned, when it comes to anything like this, we are all of one race - the human race - and I refuse to change my feelings about that. Sure I think it is cool to know what ethnicity people are, but we are all people. We all have something beautiful about us. The only reason race comes up with me is to admire the things about each race that are unique and to appreciate that uniqueness. Like the light from a prism, each colour is beautiful and especially beautiful together.

With other peoples fascination? I honestly don't even notice when it's interracial. I have to have my attention drawn to it somehow by someone making a comment or something. It's not what I see first.

Why would it?

Survey - C:

Physical features: I don't know....it's never the same. I do prefer dark hair, nice build (not chubby, not overly muscled) and taller than I am but I have been attracted to every "type".
Personality: Confidence really does seem to attract me. Gentlemen who open doors for ladies, who walk on the outside, you let the ladies go first, etc. Persistence when they know what they want, someone who is creative, and unique, and stands out to me as someone who is a leader (I just realized this)...but all these things can and has gotten me in trouble in the past because they are only what attracts me initially but their needs to be much more for it to work.

As friends I am assuming you mean, since I am heterosexual, though I can and do find many women very beautiful. I have a harder time with women but ones who just accept me as I am, I really like. Ones who can teach me something too. Not egotistical. It's funny, I think I actually am attracted to a bit of ego in a man, but none in a woman.

Mind absolutely. Bodies can be nice to look at, but it's just a body. Minds are where it's really at.

Somewhat. I can get over lots. Actually... if I really am in love with someone I could overlook anything I think, and grow to love how they look because of their personality and who they are inside. Though there are certain physical traits I am much more attracted to than others.

hmm...I hope nothing but if there is some trait that is bad for them, then I'd hope that I could help them to change it and I would hope they would want it to be changed. (such as addiction or something). But I really don't want to change anything about someone else...I have enough about myself that I could change. I'd rather put my energy into that.

I love attention from the one I love but not dotting. I hate being ignored, but I will not force attention. I tend to just feel down if I feel neglected but I'd never want to force someone to spend their time with me if they don't want to. I also don't like being followed around like a puppy dog if I need some time alone. I don't like being questioned accusingly because I'd never do something against another and I am allowed to be my own person. I do like it when they want to know everything about me though,....but not because they don't trust me, because they want to know me. I love spending time with the person I'm with but if we are in a group, I don't need him to talk to just me at all.

I'd like that. It's nice. I'd miss them if I didn't get to hear from them.

Only if they are closer than I am and they want to be with the other friend more than with me and spend more time with them than with me. Other than that not unless it seems there's something going on with them if it's someone of the opposite sex. (it's happened in the past so I guess it's a concern...but might not be with the right person)

Survey - D: I'll get to this part another time and edit it in. I gotta go!

I kind of think that love opens your eyes to see everything more clearly when it is a real love. .. maybe I am wrong.

You can love many people in various ways, but I can only love one man in a romantic way.

Yes for sure you can, but make sure it's real love and not just your adoration of that person as a friend and forcing it to be something it is not. If it is meant to progress to more, I do believe it will naturally fall into that without any forcing.

I don't know... I have felt in love....I have fallen for a friend. Sometimes these questions seem so complicated when you are single.

Are you a fool for love?
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes I am....... but I don't want to be. *sigh*

Nope

Nope again.... though I have. Probably 5 years too late at least, though I am happy I stuck it out because I'd have missed having my son if I ended it when I should have.

Yes....heartbroken...though....I guess it wasn't love. So maybe it wasn't hurt by love. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails..." So how can anyone be hurt by love if it is all of these things?

Open Up Your Mind and Come Inside - Vol. I: Love and Relationships - END.

Last edited:
Very good answers from the last 2 entries. I read some different thoughts there than previous posters.

We all have a story to tell and sometimes life's little turns make all the difference in where we eventually end up...hopefully well balanced and in control.

Very enlightening!

Thank you lady platinum.

When their happiness is more important than mine.
When I know, I will go anywhere and do anything for them.
When they feel like 'home' to me.

I love that :)

One thing bothers me about this thread.
Every time I come back to read other people's answer, I notice things, I forgot to mention myself lol.

It's interesting to read.

Survey - A:

it seems it was "Mr. Right", "right time", "morality & opinion", "physical look", "chemistry"... but no, imagined: with all the same conditions but the different way, even if you had given all your pure help/support... it was destined that you can make a friend with Mr. Right, but love might never happen. maybe we said, with all the conditions matching, added some magic... that was love; or in another word, because the magic, all conditions turned into so great together...
i personally like the latter explanation.

yes.

when my heart had been control by the one's behaviors: one word, one movement... etc.

the desire to this mundane world.

can't tell.
when i was in love, i always trust it was from the first sight.

none.
maybe all. nothing is important enough as love itself, at the same time, every qualities can take effect on love, enhanced or degraded love. imagined if you had been in love with sage, he loved all people and damaged your emotion benefits, what kind of qualities it belonged to? mankind's real life had a deeper meaning than any single quality, and love is the deepest knowledge of all.

Survey - B:

the difference between races won't bigger than the difference between genders.
when 2 people came together and lived together from different genders, how much they need to overcome/learn/understand/compromise...etc. at the same time, the difference had a natural attraction. compared with such a defference, others else difference such as brought by races/countries/family backgrounds... is nearly nothing.

i like interracial relationships because of... the views of eugenics :D:D:D

love is love.

don't care.

love did a great job, doesn't matter with others else.

Survey - C:

... why this both question is so hard to me... just can't work out. maybe its core is too much different from the way i look at this world. excellent people always can attract me whoever man or woman, but you can't tell which part... like perfume and the flower.

i have no bias to the both. neither side is more important another side, only they both work in different way & different part/angle of your life. in a long-term, mind would work more and further.

yes.
when you had fall in love someone, this kind of physical looks would rise to the NO. 1 in your Esthetic sense. if you had a original concept of "ideal physical looks"---it doesn't matter now, love always win. it's the most interesting part in love. in mundane life, the spirit always was defeated by the material world, but in love, it was the winner forever, it overturn the old world in your mind without any hesitation. i love to observe how love worked, it always made me hahahah.

well... all these questions is the common ones that people would ask in love. there are tons of misunderstandings even in the "ways of questioning".
whatever in love or other stuffs, when we met the hurdles, then we would try to change the current stituation-----------look, what we really want is "the goal", but nor "to change the characters of the hurdles". what we really care is "how to work out the hurdles, make it no more a hurdle to our goals". on the way of "make it no more a hurdle to our goals", to change the character of the hurdle is the most difficult one in all ways. so...
no, i never try to change the one i love, neither anybody. i just try to find ways to move away the hurdles. people would get many changes in their life, especially when they fought for life---they had to changes. so...
don't try to change a person directly, not a good way. to give a common goal, to fight in the way of reaching the goal, the goal would try to change every hurdles on the way... sometimes it includes some characters of the one you love(in fact love also change ourselves).

can't understand this question.
attention of the public? attention of the one i love?
about the former, it's none of others' business.
about the latter... odd question, people would have different behaviors in different states. i trend to be confident naturally in a love relationship if things ran in a normal track.

ok.
...another odd question, it depended what states we were. however, accept this/that behaviors or nor, it depended how much deep you understand the states... of "the one/yourself/both relationship"...

depends on the concrete state.
i trend to "no doubt" naturally, if i had any doubt anytime, i would ask an answer directly.

Survey - D:

somewhat.
but it depended which angle you observe.

impossible.

hard.
but everything got its possibility in this world(one old saying). "hard"...because of my personal excitement system of the mental state.

never.

Are you a fool for love?
"people said you r a fool" because you paid too much(spirit & material) for love. hummm, people are short-sighted, they just can't have enough insight on the torture of "losing heart" or "have no much passion & desire to live in this world.." i always have full esteem to those who fight for their heart(including love, sometimes religion, homeland, belief... etc.) without any benefit-calculation.

when a love stopped, there were tons of "because" including "you know"; sometimes love kept on going even though "you know it was time to stop..."
isn't it the reality ehhh?

if the "know" means "how to end without damage your own benefit", no, i don't know, never know, and don't want to know.
if the "know" means "how to end... in a proper way like a rightness people", yes, i do :D:D

nobody can avoid be hurted while in love. even in a successful true love, there was a lot hurt when a love grow up. the same thing occured in the emotion between parents and children, sometimes parents try to adjust children's behaviours and it might hurt the children even if parents got sense. in a love relationship, the "adjust" occured for each other, the "adjust" is more tense with stronger power that might hurt easierly.
there was no absolute boader between those "adjust" and hurt. sometimes it was hard to tell right or wrong. complex. people need to face a concrete case, then judge it with courage/intelligenc/insight/compassion...
we also need such a kind of courage/intelligence/insight...---don't deny love because it includes hurts.

Last edited:
Back