Open letter to oprah - issue an apology to michael, his family, and his fans

OMG! Is LMP interview realy airing after two shows on molestation? What an evil set-up. It's outrageous how devious "they" are. I bet you anything that the word "molestation" will be used in LMP and Katherine's show.
I feel sick :puke: I'm sure LMP and Katherine don't know about that little trick either. How can we let them know? Can someone tweet Randy? I don't tweet.

Please send your comments to her show also.
https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form.html?plug_id=220

Last edited:
Thank you SuperMJFan!! :clapping:I left my comment.

"The Journal Of Reflections Of Thought "Truth Of Justice" Nothing IS Black Or White (C) 2009

"Proceeds will be donated to two prearranged mutually agreed upon charities"

Psalm 37

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless

:angel:

I think that it would be better to tweet Taj -

Oh yes, him too.

If LMP is told about this obvious set-up, maybe she can tell Oprah to postpone her interview further away so it's not associated in any way, shape or form with the word "molestation". Oprah's agenda is crystal clear.
catfight.gif

I've sent her two emails already.
objection.jpg

Diplomate;3022498 said:
I would like to know what thinks Katherine Jackson about this letter...

Because it's Katherine who accepts Oprah in her house, sorry IN THE HOUSE OF MICHAEL....

So, we need to send a letter to Katherine too? To tell her what Oprah and Gayle King said about Mike? What Gayle said about Mike, it's just disgusting!

THE DAY OF HIS MEMORIAL 7 JULY 2009, THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID ON LIVE AT THE RADIO IN HER SHOW :

" So basically Gayle’s comments were similar to Oprah’s but Gayle was on her radio show so she went a little further. She had been talking about Michael NON STOP since she and Oprah got back from their vacation. The day of the memorial, Gayle was interviewing a woman named Laura (can’t remember her last name) and Laura claimed she had been a huge MJ fan but after the allegations, she couldn’t stand to look at him at which point Gayle AGREED WITH HER and started talking about how disgusted she was by Michael “sleeping with boys” and was “conflicted” and had “doubts” about Michael’s acquittal.

She then went on to mention that his kids didn't look biracial and she is having a hard time believing that Michael is the biological father. "

But it's nothing of course for Katherine. You can insult her " baby " the day of his memorial, and you'll be welcome in his house....

Anything for money.

Gayle and Oprah, wretched! wretched human beings. Hateful , mean spirited and truly Disgusting! Vomit! I will NOT watch one show! Not one show! I will hear about it from the clubs.

OMG! Is LMP interview realy airing after two shows on molestation? What an evil set-up. It's outrageous how devious "they" are. I bet you anything that the word "molestation" will be used in LMP and Katherine's show.
I feel sick :puke: I'm sure LMP and Katherine don't know about that little trick either. How can we let them know? Can someone tweet Randy? I don't tweet.

IF true I would not surprised and some Michael "fans" will support it and justify it. Hideous!

Diplomate;3022498 said:

Because it's Katherine who accepts Oprah in her house, sorry IN THE HOUSE OF MICHAEL....

So, we need to send a letter to Katherine too? To tell her what Oprah and Gayle King said about Mike? What Gayle said about Mike, it's just disgusting!

THE DAY OF HIS MEMORIAL 7 JULY 2009, THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID ON LIVE AT THE RADIO IN HER SHOW :

" So basically Gayle’s comments were similar to Oprah’s but Gayle was on her radio show so she went a little further. She had been talking about Michael NON STOP since she and Oprah got back from their vacation. The day of the memorial, Gayle was interviewing a woman named Laura (can’t remember her last name) and Laura claimed she had been a huge MJ fan but after the allegations, she couldn’t stand to look at him at which point Gayle AGREED WITH HER and started talking about how disgusted she was by Michael “sleeping with boys” and was “conflicted” and had “doubts” about Michael’s acquittal.

She then went on to mention that his kids didn't look biracial and she is having a hard time believing that Michael is the biological father. "

But it's nothing of course for Katherine. You can insult her " baby " the day of his memorial, and you'll be welcome in his house....

Anything for money.

O.O

This can't be true.

Diplomate;3022498 said:

Anything for money.

It really pisses me off to know these horrible women were around MJ's kids. I can move on from most things, but knowing Gayle talked shit the day of the memorial is just so messed up.

She isn't going to apologize, she has nothing to apologize for. First because people are over exagerrating her "actions" surprise surprise. But secondly as a human being she has every right to her opinion whether wrong or right.

with all your due respect, I have to disagree with you on this.
Yes, sure, we all have our right to say this our that, but that is not to be understand as a right to spread LIES about other people. If you think so, so it's ok the media telling lies about Michael all these years. And not to mention all the lies many keep saying about invations to other countries, money matters, health, looks and so on.

It's always about "our rights" to do this or that. And what about our RESPONSIBILITIES in doing this or that?

It's not like this woman has had her ideas in her closer circle of friends and family, but what she has actually done over the years is to keep spreading her ideas and her lies about Michael, while cashing on him.

Sorry, but do you really think that is the right decent thing to do? Please! :doh:

We have to let her know our anger and discontentment. The interview has been done, but she needs to finish all those editing and dialogue. IF she still got some moral integrity, she would not humiliate Michael again. Michael once said at the interview about the paparazzi "If they come, be kind, write the right thing". This is his wish and ours too.

Someone tweet Taj please, although I think is pretty useless now :no:

She won't appologise, why should she, she might believe he should have gone to jail for a vile crime, but that won't stop her using him in death to grab ratings.

The woman has no integrity and no morals, and the only thing we can do to show our disgust is not to watch and add to her ratings, no matter how curious we are.

I am appalled that there is any suggestion of the children being anywhere near this woman, we all know how he would never have allowed this and it is a betrayal and a disrespect to his memory for them to be involved.

Maybe they will use this interview to vindicate himrathwr than agree with the addict stories like Janet did. This is the one time I wish Randy would go on the show and shut her down , maybe Taj wud be a better choice.

Some of yall need to chill out... Oprah aint apologizing for ish... Why should she? In her mind she is tryna get a rating and money any way she can get it... she is really not thinking about Michael or what she has said in the past.... she wants the mean green.

Some of yall need to chill out... Oprah aint apologizing for ish... Why should she? In her mind she is tryna get a rating and money any way she can get it... she is really not thinking about Michael or what she has said in the past.... she wants the mean green.

I think we all know it's not going to do much. But it's better than just.. you know.. sitting and doing nothing right?

Besides, it's not like it requires any effort to support this.

Back