Open letter to oprah - issue an apology to michael, his family, and his fans

I understand the good intentions, but an apology from Oprah will not be forthcoming. You aplogise when you think you've done something wrong and I can guarantee you that she does'nt think her actions are anything to be sorry about.

She's already gotten her interview, game over.

I understand the good intentions, but an apology from Oprah will not be forthcoming. You aplogise when you think you've done something wrong and I can guarantee you that she does'nt think her actions are anything to be sorry about.

+1

For me Katherine must cancel this interview.

You know, I really agree with your post. Indeed, that is the truth.

Despite I still belive this is a good chance to say this woman what we think of her terrible actions against Michael Jackson. Sure, me, you are just common people, unknown, and they really don't care very much about us. BUT.... when many people join a cause and show their opinion in the right way, united, with dignity, at least they can't make a blind eye.

I mean, they can (and I guess certainly Oprah will probably) make a blind eye in public... but that doesn't mean we dindn't get to bother her at least a bit :D

Read it and posted a comment. Even though Oprah does not believe she did something wrong, we still have to keep working on her. By our persistence we will overcome. Remember the school issue how the fans got the school board to uncover Michael's name, they did not give up.

She isn't going to apologize, she has nothing to apologize for. First because people are over exagerrating her "actions" surprise surprise. But secondly as a human being she has every right to her opinion whether wrong or right.

She isn't going to apologize, she has nothing to apologize for. First because people are over exagerrating her "actions" surprise surprise. But secondly as a human being she has every right to her opinion whether wrong or right.

No over exaggerating going on in regards to Oprah, her actions are out there for all to see and hear.

And whether right or wrong as you said, she holds a position wherein her viewers hang on to everything she says as the gospel, so she needs to be aware of what she puts out there.

It would be great if the posts in that open letter weren't full of hate over Oprah.

Trust me, I don't like her either, not one bit, but all this could have more chance to work if people treat her with a little respect in the posts, IMO.

I know that some of you are like "Well, this is nice and all, but nothing's going to come out of this." Yet, if enough people speak loud enough someone will take notice to the cause. Though, it would have helped if this happened earlier though. Well, better now than never.

It would be great if the posts in that open letter weren't full of hate over Oprah.

Trust me, I don't like her either, not one bit, but all this could have more chance to work if people treat her with a little respect in the posts, IMO.

Guys please let people know that they should be respectful.

Guys, at least we try and do our best so later we don't have to regret about why we didn't do this.By the way Katherine did the interview to set the record straight and tell millions of Oprah's audience how kind and innocent Michael was. Oprah was not a good choice but she has the most audience.Katherine did it for Michael.

I left a respectful reply there and hope others will too....

Insults wont make her apologize people...
(and respecful replies probably wont either but we can always hope and who knows, mayby it will do some good).

Oprah's not going to apologize. I don't like a lot the comments she has made either. But like the other poster said she doesn't see any wrong she's done. I'm sure she gets plenty of these types of letters. This is off topic but I remember once how Toni Braxton said she felt Oprah was rude to her when she was speaking about her bankruptcy.

I have posted comments, tried to be civil. Over 200 plus comments all are repulsed by her actions. But the O mighty Oprah does not care....

Great Letter! I saw on another MJ board! will be posting a reply. I don't care if she apologizes or not (that has to come from her own heart and not forced). But it still has to be let known what she's doing is not right. At least people who watch her show will also know what's going on as well and open their eye's.

Why should Oprah apologize to Michael's family members? They were the ones who wanted/accepted to have an interview with her. She didn't force them and, probably, they wanted it more than her.

I would like to know what thinks Katherine Jackson about this letter...

Because it's Katherine who accepts Oprah in her house, sorry IN THE HOUSE OF MICHAEL....

So, we need to send a letter to Katherine too? To tell her what Oprah and Gayle King said about Mike? What Gayle said about Mike, it's just disgusting!

THE DAY OF HIS MEMORIAL 7 JULY 2009, THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID ON LIVE AT THE RADIO IN HER SHOW :

" So basically Gayle’s comments were similar to Oprah’s but Gayle was on her radio show so she went a little further. She had been talking about Michael NON STOP since she and Oprah got back from their vacation. The day of the memorial, Gayle was interviewing a woman named Laura (can’t remember her last name) and Laura claimed she had been a huge MJ fan but after the allegations, she couldn’t stand to look at him at which point Gayle AGREED WITH HER and started talking about how disgusted she was by Michael “sleeping with boys” and was “conflicted” and had “doubts” about Michael’s acquittal.

She then went on to mention that his kids didn't look biracial and she is having a hard time believing that Michael is the biological father. "

But it's nothing of course for Katherine. You can insult her " baby " the day of his memorial, and you'll be welcome in his house....

Anything for money.

No wonder, King and Winfreh are best friends - a feather flock together :mello:

Back