One of the greatest Webpages I've ever seen about Michael Jackson

Oh Indra! thank you for posting this. I was just about to share it. The head of this project is a friend of mine Debbie Kunesh who is an entertainment US journalist, she is also a member of The Michael Jackson Fan Club (MJFC). This is the site I have been talking about before with the fans during the trial whom I emailed here for a possible interview for this site before it was launched. And if in case there are still people out here who were in the courtroom at the 2005 trial and was present during the rallies and Mj's arraignment you can pm me here if you want to share your story with us on that site.

Let's keep spreading the L.O.V.E.

God Bless you all!

Cool. I've been in contact with her too and asked her if it was okay that I posted a link here.
The work she and others have been doing is just great. I hope she, and we all, will have the energy to spread LOVE and the truth about Michael for as long as we all live =)

Cool. I've been in contact with her too and asked her if it was okay that I posted a link here.
The work she and others have been doing is just great. I hope she, and we all, will have the energy to spread LOVE and the truth about Michael for as long as we all live =)

Thank you.. wonderful site...!!

Excellent site! Thank you so much! My bosses need not know I've spent an hour & a half there thus far this morning!

i briefly looked on the site and i saw some really beautiful things on it,,,i willl be going back there to read everything on it as soon as i have the time

thanks for the link!

You are all very welcome. I have told the woman who have made this page how much you all like it and I think that really made her happy. She is doing such a great job so all the encouraging she can get is great.

Just visited this great site!!! I´ve also left a comment in the guestbook. Really great idea. Thanks so much!!!

I'm in the middle of creating a site just like this!! She's got sh*tloads of stuff though I'm not sure I'll have quite as much as that on my site lol.
These kinds of things should definitely be spread!

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of creating a site just like this!! She's got sh*tloads of stuff though I'm not sure I'll have quite as much as that on my site lol.
These kinds of things should definitely be spread!

I'm sure you'll do a great job with your site too, we need as many as we can out there so that people can see the true Michael Jackson.
Let us know when you're done with your site.
Good luck!

There's been updates on this page now, great stuff.
Spread it =)

Also, there is now a facebook page for this now. There you can fallow the latest on this page.
Please join.

Last edited:
Great site!!!!!!!!! Thanx! I like very much the section: Michael in Writing and Quotes!

Thanks so much, I started going through it, it seems pretty awesome!

Thanks for finding this place. I love the "in his own words" section the most. I think they have every quote i've wanted with the article and year to back it up. I also really love the "his faith" section too. I've had to show my mother i'm so thrilled about this site.

Back