Once upon a time,

Many people think Michael is the most talented and most sexy man than anywhere in
the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and

Many people think Michael is the most talented and most sexy man than anywhere in
the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his

the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his eyes

the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his eyes are

the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his eyes are so

the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his eyes are so beautiful

the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his eyes are so beautiful that

the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his eyes are so beautiful that they

the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his eyes are so beautiful that they make

the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his eyes are so beautiful that they make me

the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his eyes are so beautiful that they make me go

the entire world, he is making many different people of all the lands falling in love with his songs and his dance, he also had a very big heart and he always said that love is what the world needs, his smile took my breath away and his eyes are so beautiful that they make me go crazy.

Back