OMG So Michael DOES love KFC !!

People take a snapshot of a famous person's life and set it in stone. They're not thought of as evolving until people read something new. I read that MJ's cook recommended that he balance his diet with chicken, fish, eggs...

so well....now he has his fave fast food like everyone else...

mine's Popeyes :lol: most of the time anyway although KFC is really the best prepared as good seasoning etc. goes, if its not spicey, then its KFC for me too

People take a snapshot of a famous person's life and set it in stone. They're not thought of as evolving until people read something new. I read that MJ's cook recommended that he balance his diet with chicken, fish, eggs...

so well....now he has his fave fast food like everyone else...

mine's Popeyes :lol: most of the time anyway although KFC is really the best prepared as good seasoning etc. goes, if its not spicey, then its KFC for me too
It was a doctor during one of his tours, not a cook. Janet is also a former vegetarian. I think Jermaine is still one. I don't know about the other siblings. But it wasn't like Mike advertised he started eating meat again, so some people assumed he was lying about being a vegetarian, like they thought he was lying about other things, and this was more proof to them.

Mike was a vegetarian (and on a macrobioic diet in the early 80s) and a lot of people didn't know he gave it up, that's why it was a big deal. On some celebrity vegetarian/vegan sites, he's still listed.

*smile* yes, i know.

you know you all are tempting me, don't you? to go out and get some chicken? why, oh, why, do you do this to me? and those recipes...oh my goodness. but i thought kfc recipes were supposed to be a secret...?

i've got all this fruit in my kitchen. my hunger is usually satisfied by merely eating an apple or something. but the chicken......i can't stay away!

It was a doctor during one of his tours, not a cook. Janet is also a former vegetarian. I think Jermaine is still one. I don't know about the other siblings. But it wasn't like Mike advertised he started eating meat again, so some people assumed he was lying about being a vegetarian, like they thought he was lying about other things, and this was more proof to them.
ah ok ...

I do not know much about the KFC. It is a network of food not great? I am not a vegetarian and no animal can live and eat well without meat.

I do not know what kind of power today is Michael, but I am sure they feed on healthy way. Will he still be vegetarian?

what?? I'm being ABSOLUTELY serious.

alright everyone come check out the kfc with me, yep. i need to go there. now.

The last time I checked, cows & giraffes + many other animals are herbivores. Some are fruitarian.

LOL! Even so I do not like anything of animal origin! It is something healthy and not as a love for animals.​

The question is not what they eat, but as these animals (which people consume) are created when fed in captivity to go to slaughter. The creators give many drugs for these animals to fatten them faster and in a short time.​

When I told my family Michael loves KFC whenever the KFC adverts come on - on the telly everyone all goes 'Beccaa KFC' and I just grin lol!!! I can just imagine going to his concert and pushing my way through the crowd with a bucket of KFC LOL!

^^^ha ha...they got a special going on now,KFC's got "chicken 'n corn"....

ahh, the bad economy is turning up all kinds of cheap meal deals at fast food joints...

Maybe Mike will have a concert where u pay in KFC....hahaha

^^^ha ha...they got a special going on now,KFC's got "chicken 'n corn"....

ahh, the bad economy is turning up all kinds of cheap meal deals at fast food joints...

Maybe Mike will have a concert where u pay in KFC....hahaha

hmmm...good idea...then michael wold have ALL the chicken he would ever want to last a lifetime! it would have to be frozen, of course.

don't know about the corn thing, though. so often when i go there (like i did the other day like i said i would - you guys are GUILTY of being temptors! hahaha) the corn is all gone for the day. :(

know what else? i bet michael also likes other kinds of chicken. not just kfc ;) just a hunch

no he's not he is very choosy when it comes to food but he's not a vegetarian
I think he likes just the chicken in particular, any kind of chicken not just KFC

Back