OMG I just found 2 baby kittens outside!!!

I had a kitten and a baby bunny once, both at the same time - after a while you become immune to the cuteness lol

I am MAD!!!

My coworker who took the female...

I just asked him how she was doing.. he told me she was making too much noise and nobody wanted a 3rd cat in their appartment (he didn't ask them!!???) so he took her to to SPCA... When I told him that if there was something wrong, he had to bring her back to me... But I just checked on their website and she's not there!

Please somebody calm me down!!!

Did you contact that the SPCA? They probably don't update the website immediately when they get a new cat. If you're concerned about this cat, I'd call them and explain the situation. They might not give the kitten to you, but they might let you foster him until a permanent home is found. Maybe they'll help you out with vet expenses and food while you're providing a foster home.

Yes I contacted the SPCA and told her the story, she said that when someone brings a cat it has to stay 3 days in 'check' before being shown in the website. But she told me no one at the name of my coworker came to give a cat, but there was a cat that type tabby brown) been given that day..

That makes me so sad... I'll just go check again on their website..
Makes me sad that I could have reunited bro and sis if I knew...

Last edited:
Here's a pic of them I just took.

The male,
img2640hf.jpg

The female
img2641d.jpg

I'll post some messages on forum I know, I think it'll be easy to find them a good family.

omg how adorable how can someone be so cruel if i didnt live so far away id take them poor little things i hate humans they dont deserve trust and they certainly dont deserve these poor little animals i hope u find a good home

keep us posted

HI ya'll, first thanks for your interest in those little kitten's story :)

I had to take a decision today. Mike has been with me for 4 days now, and, as I said, I already live with 3 cats (1 is mine). Since Mike has arrived my cat almost stopped eating and I was worry for her.

I decided to take Mike to SPCA too. It's done now, he'll find a good family I'm sure..
But there's a good news that made me really happy:

His sister was IN FACT really there!!! When I came to give Mike, I told them the kittens's story and asked if I could see the other cats to check if Mike's sister was there, they let me, and I found her!! So, at least for now, they share the same cage until they find a family :)

I'm happy with the nice moments I shared with Mike, and I'm sure he'll be loved, cause he's lovely :) Thanks for your concern. L.O.V.E.

I'm relieved to hear brother & sister are reunited. Thanks for letting us know :)

Back