OMG!! :) Boy George tweeted me!!! :)

Yes that's true! I've heard Michael wanted George to sing "Say Say Say" with him, but he was so busy with Culture Club that time, so Michael has contacted Paul MCCartney instead ...! Just imagine a duet with those two! Awesome!
Say Say Say was recorded before the duet rumor or before Culture Club were really big. Anyway it was co-written with McCartney, so I don't think it was for George.

9735_1235516496094_1474667347_64105.jpg

I need that necklace in my life!!

Can the George Tweeters please ask where he got that from I need one!! Now!! lol

Thanks! :eek:)

You're welcome. So far he hasn't answered. I hope he does. If he does, I'll be thanking you for asking me to ask this. It's nice that George tweets his fans though. He is very down to earth, not a proud man at all.

You're welcome. So far he hasn't answered. I hope he does. If he does, I'll be thanking you for asking me to ask this. It's nice that George tweets his fans though. He is very down to earth, not a proud man at all.

I like a good old celebrity tweet, The only tweets I get from a "celeb" is Will Carling the old English Rugby Captain but only because he lives in my village and can relate to what I sometimes ask him lol!!

Well, I'm happy for you :). Its nice he's conversing with you.

I felt like this when I got one from Ashton Kutcher :heart: the first night I joined Twitter. I was v. surprised! A load of people started following me straight after that...??! Strange.

Diddy answered something I told him... but he didn't put my name.. meehh :/

Last edited:
I like a good old celebrity tweet, The only tweets I get from a "celeb" is Will Carling the old English Rugby Captain but only because he lives in my village and can relate to what I sometimes ask him lol!!

Just to let you know, I asked him again, but if he doesn't answer me, that will be the last time, as the last thing I want to do is to annoy George. He is a busy man, and he's slowly making a comeback. He does love to tweet though.

Well, I'm happy for you :). Its nice he's conversing with you.

I felt like this when I got one from Ashton Kutcher :heart: the first night I joined Twitter. I was v. surprised! A load of people started following me straight after that...??! Strange.

Diddy answered something I told him... but he didn't put my name.. meehh :/

Thank you Rockin. I have loved George for 28 years, and it means the world to me that he tweeted me twice. I'm hoping for more tweets from him, but the fact he tweeted me twice, I still feel like that was all a dream.

next time you ask, wanna go on a date?
he might say, yeah

haha

LOL! What a temptation, but I'm married, lol! Imagine if I did and he said yes. I'd faint. I just saw that one of the moderators of the official forum of his knows his email address! He asked her in his twitter page to email something to him. Gosh, must be nice!

Twitter is really cool and sometimes I'm like shall I reply to a tweet, I follow 3t and a few other Jacksons etc., but I hardly do to so somehow. Dunno exactly why but I think it would freak me out when they do reply back. Wierd huh? I mean I know they are just like you and me but we mostly just see one part of them.. bit hard to explain.

Way cool that he did tweet back btw :)

Back