OMG!! :) Boy George tweeted me!!! :)

Michelle MC

Proud Member
Hello all,

Right now I am so happy and in the process of calming down, lol. I was on twitter a while before I went to work and I follow Boy George since I've always loved him. Well anyway he made a statement that I didn't understand what he meant so I asked him to please explain, and when I came home from work I found that he tweeted, directly to my name:

theboygeorge @MichelleMC01 you should get the book, too long an explanation to twitter, it's not litera though!

He may be talking about his autobiography. I don't know, but in any event if he tells me that's what he's talking about, then I'll look through it and find it. I am just so excited. This is the star who I've grown up loving, he was my favorite in the 80s. And to have someone who means so much like that tweet to you(in general). That is great. I am so happy. Thank you for reading.

Must feel surreal :) My nephew wants to be a DJ & he heard Boy George DJ in Blackpool last year or the year before. He said he was very good.

Ha isn't that cool when that happens??? :D

I got into a twittering convo back and forth with David Blaine (the magician) a while ago and it was just very neat ;)

Yes very cool. That's neat what happened with you too. I'm glad for you.

Must feel surreal :) My nephew wants to be a DJ & he heard Boy George DJ in Blackpool last year or the year before. He said he was very good.

George is great, at everything he does, lol. So does your nephew want to be a DJ even more now. Did he meet George???

can someone let us know blaines and boy georges twitter address ?

are they verified ?

I've received message from a has been too whom I've always loved.

There are celebirties that are just very down to earth and will have a conversation with you. If Michael had had a Twitter and you had contacted him then im sure that if there werent so many people contacting him and he wasnt busy he would of definately spoken to you :) haha

There are celebirties that are just very down to earth and will have a conversation with you. If Michael had had a Twitter and you had contacted him then im sure that if there werent so many people contacting him and he wasnt busy he would of definately spoken to you :) haha

Yes George is down to earth, not proud at all. And I say the same definitely about Michael, that I think he would have tweeted as many people as he could. He's not proud at all, and neither are his brothers.

nice but cant stand the guy the things hes said about mj then gets locked up for holding someone hostage. ironic

nice but cant stand the guy the things hes said about mj then gets locked up for holding someone hostage. ironic

Well I love George but I certainly don't agree with everything he does and has done, like as you said above. I think his prison time changed him though. I don't know anything he said about MJ, only two things.
The first was in the 80s when he(George) was complaining about "celebrityitis" in America where people follow celebrites and get too excited over them. Then he said something to the point where no wonder Michael was a recluse, that he(Michael) couldn't have privacy.
The second thing he said was after Michael passed. On the forum dedicated to George, the members on there said that George tweeted that he never met Michael and that he wished he did.
Also they said that George tweeted that he was disappointed that Obama never really made a public statement about Michael. I think that was before Obama did, but when Obama did, he really didn't make much of one anyway.

OMG!!! He tweeted me again!! This is too good to be true. But it is. He answered my question of if he liked to cook. He said:
theboygeorge @MichelleMC01 yeah, I need to do more really!
:)

Michelle, so happy for you that George tweeted you twice!

George always liked Michael! Recently, when he dj-ed at a club in London, he played Michael's "The way you make me feel"! He also shows his tribute to Michael by wearing a big chain of him! This picture of him, you can also find in his latest tourbook!

I remember back in 2002, when the musical "Taboo" was on, one afternoon, outside the location after the matinee, all in a sudden Michael's limousine parked outside for a few minutes and George ran out still dressed up as Leigh Bowery to see Michael, but we didn't see much as the windows of his car were tinted! LOL! George was really excited and so was I!!!!!

9735_1235516496094_1474667347_64105.jpg

Michelle, so happy for you that George tweeted you twice!

George always liked Michael! Recently, when he dj-ed at a club in London, he played Michael's "The way you make me feel"! He also shows his tribute to Michael by wearing a big chain of him! This picture of him, you can also find in his latest tourbook!

I remember back in 2002, when the musical "Taboo" was on, one afternoon, outside the location after the matinee, all in a sudden Michael's limousine parked outside for a few minutes and George ran out still dressed up as Leigh Bowery to see Michael, but we didn't see much as the windows of his car were tinted! LOL! George was really excited and so was I!!!!!

9735_1235516496094_1474667347_64105.jpg

Thank you for the post. WOW, two sexy men in one picture!! :)

In the early 80s, there was a rumor that Mike & George was going to record together, but nothing became of it. George did say that Mike called him though.

In the early 80s, there was a rumor that Mike & George was going to record together, but nothing became of it. George did say that Mike called him though.

I guess they never met in person. Which I thought they would have seeing that I think 1984 were big years for both and they were both at the Grammys.

awesome!!!! :) I was also so excited when Jermaine tweeted to me. Twitter is so cool! :)

Yes that's true! I've heard Michael wanted George to sing "Say Say Say" with him, but he was so busy with Culture Club that time, so Michael has contacted Paul MCCartney instead ...! Just imagine a duet with those two! Awesome!

I really like George's necklace, too! Wonder, where he has got it from!

No he didn't meet Boy George, but he is very committed to DJing. I remember seeing an odd article in a British Sunday magazine back in the 80s. In it, Boy George was quoted as saying he painted the rooms in his house turquoise because it's good for his throat. If he said it, he must have been being sarcastic. I also remember hearing a radio interview he did when he visited NY in the 90s. He said he was really glad he hadn't eaten Linda McCartney's vegetarian food. At the time it had been in the news that someone had put meat in one of her products.

George is great, at everything he does, lol. So does your nephew want to be a DJ even more now. Did he meet George???

Back