OMFG!! This Is It Billie Jean Jacket THE ULTIMATE MJ JACKET

wow that is really cool! just imagine it being dark and the light making the crystals sparkel
Mike doing the moonwalk and spins in that would of looked amazing!:no:

WoW!! Damn that jacket is somethin' else. I could tell that the lights would've came on when it was time for the ending dance part on 'Billie Jean'.

Are you mocking the gold pants :bugeyed You should be careful, those pants have a huge and potentially aggressive fanbase :lol:

Haha no, that was sarcasm :lol: Don't worry, I love that gold pants as much as anyone (possibly more... :wild:) They leave little to the imagination though... getting off topic here, I'll stop :D

Motsey, I agree...I keep imagining how those spins would have looked with that jacket :cry:

I was wondering how he was going to top the gold pants.. Now I know: No pants plus an illuminating jacket.. Michael you sure know how to please us! :D :lol:

I wonder if he would have brought back the 1988 Thriller jacket that lit up
mjpic1a.jpg

Hot damn! :wild:

OMG this is fit for the King
Michael would love this Jacket

I think the only in-costume performances are Smooth Criminal and Earth Song, so I don't think we'll see this during the film, unfortunately.

Can you imagine MJ doing his fast spins with this jacket lit up? Ooh my f*(king God it would have been awesome!

Oh MY GOD! :( Michael had sparkley gold trousers, amazing colourful clothes and THIS jacket :( He would of looked so incredible performing :cry: so so sad. :(

I feel so bad - I'm sure he was looking forward to wearing that on stage! :(

OMGG!! I seriously wanna cry:( This would have been so AMAZING to see michael perform in this. Gosh I swear michaels vision for this tour was beyond magical!!!!!! He put his all in every aspect to make this tour perfect for all his fans!!!

If someone can upload a picture I'd be thankful, youtube is blocked here at school.

No matter if I end up :boohoo: like a :baby:. Thanks in advance :)

:cry: Seeing this just makes me feel sad. I should have seen MJ on stage wearing this on Aug 17th 2009, not seeing a picture on the internet of it on Oct 13th 2009.

It would have been mind blowing seeing him wearing that while dancing to Billie Jean, I think it probably would have been the greatest moment in my life :(

that is beautiful...Michael would of looked so beautiful in that jacket....Billie-jean would of been on a whole new level....Billie-jean is my favorite..always has been.....this is just getting more and more depressing...:cry:

Wow. This jacket is awesome!!!! Michael really wanted to blow away us!!! :(

So sad that it won´t happen anymore!!! :boohoo

Back