OMFG!! This Is It Billie Jean Jacket THE ULTIMATE MJ JACKET

I guess this is why Randy from AEG told us that the Billie Jean performance will blow us away :D

Man imagine Michael in that spotlight in the end dance sequence.

So cool. It's even more heartbreaking because the news of these "300,000 Swarovski crystals" he was to wear during the concerts was released in a press statement on June 24th, less than a day before any and all dreams died suddenly. :(

Oh my god. Could you imagine him wearing that on stage? "Magical" doesn't even sum it up. :(

Did he get to rehearse in it?

So cool. It's even more heartbreaking because the news of these "300,000 Swarovski crystals" he was to wear during the concerts was released in a press statement on June 24th, less than a day before any and all dreams died suddenly. :(

Yeah, I remember that so well! I was telling my Girlfriend all about it at the time. Little did we know what was to come :(

On a brighter note, how awesome is the jacket!? lol...

i know that jacket is gorgeous, sigh and only he would be able to pull it off

:cry: It looks incredible!

I'm so upset MJ never got a chance to perform in it live in concert.

that's crazy...he woulda looked like a christmas tree...a very cool, shiny, and sparkly christmas tree.

That is such a Michael jacket, and ya'll know he got a kick outta the technology.

I wonder if he would have brought back the 1988 Thriller jacket that lit up
mjpic1a.jpg

I know - that was absolutely devastating. This jacket is just the absolute shit though - I would wear that everywhere if I had it, even to bed.

I hope MJ is wearing this on the film.

Back