Omer has changed his name to Omer Michael Bhatti.

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Changed his name to Omer Michael

... and now comes the music from Bhatti

omer-bhatti-michael-jackson_277x3501.jpg

(AP) Michael Jackson's best Norwegian friend Omer (25) has changed his name to Omer Michael Bhatti.

It happens after that Omer has mourned the loss of pop king together with the Jackson family in the United States since last summer.

VG Nett know that Omer Bhatti on 17 December last year had approved the name change in the National Register. He then changed the name from Omer Jamal Bhatti to Omer Michael Bhatti.

This is not the first time Omer changes its name. When he moved to America and Michael Jackson's Neverland estate adventures with the rest of the family in 1997, he changed his name from Omer Shahzad Bhatti to Joseph Michael Winther.

Omer would not comment on this matter.

The 25-year-old went back to Norway in early September after being in Los Angeles since Michael Jackson died in June last year. In the beginning of October, Omer Bhatti went back to Los Angeles, and he also spent Christmas in the big city with the Jackson family.

He has again shown his close relationship with Jackson's three children. Repeatedly in the aftermath pop king's death, he has been pictured with their children in Los Angeles.

Not long ago, he also spent time with Jackson family in one of the world's most expensive luxury hotel sites on the Palms in Las Vegas. The suite, which has one day price of 145,000 dollars, which includes a basketball court, and Omer recently posted a video on YouTube where he plays on the pitch.

Omer Bhattis close ties to the king of pop was really first known to the world in the aftermath of Michael Jackson's death, including when he put together with the Jackson family during the memorial service. In the last year to VG Nett also reveal that it was Omer who was standing behind an emotional text in the memory book that was handed out when the entire world said goodbye to the king of pop in the Staples Center in Los Angeles:

"Even if you are not here anymore, I feel every second that you are present, and in it I find my strength. Thank you very much, and I am infinitely grateful for everything you taught me, and all the knowledge you shared. You made me who I am today and I promise to make you proud. Our time together is a treasure in my heart, forever and always. I love you. Can not wait for us to meet again, "wrote Omer and signed the text with" Little M ".

Omer Bhatti has received enormous attention in the media worldwide since Jackson's death, and the social web communities like YouTube, Twitter and MySpace there are dozens of fake profiles and theories on his relationship with the pop king.

Now he has also got its own fan club and fan site in Brazil. 25-year-old has even approved the contents, and his sister Shaista listed as a spokesperson for him.

- I want to thank you again for your support. Through these hard times it always warms my heart to read all their messages and feel the love. In the new year I plan to work with music and dancing my back, Omer writes under the stage name of O-bee of the page.

Omer Bhatti participate in two of the songs to Jae-R's mix tape "The Grand Opening" which is released Friday this week.

Re: The Daily News Jan 13 - Our thoughts and prayers goes out to the people of Haiti

OK I commented about Haiti and something happened.. the thread magically changed LOL :?

Omg :doh: He is just feeding the media BS about him being Mike's bio kid. Which is untrue but yea... I don't know he should have just kept his OWN name. :smilerolleyes:

Omer's supposed to be back in Norway due to Visa and such.. since a month now.. there haven't been any new pics of the children since then.

Omg :doh: He is just feeding the media BS about him being Mike's bio kid. Which is untrue but yea... I don't know he should have just kept his OWN name. :smilerolleyes:

I think it is crazy. How did he live his life with his old name? Why now when Michael is not here he had to change it? The media will love to make more BS stories about MJ.

Omer's supposed to be back in Norway due to Visa and such.. since a month now.. there haven't been any new pics of the children since then.

The last one was on December the 9th, and since then paparazzi photos of PPB have been non-existent, just the way I prefer it.

When he moved to America and Michael Jackson's Neverland estate adventures with the rest of the family in 1997, he changed his name from Omer Shahzad Bhatti to Joseph Michael Winther.
LOL, really?

But yeah I don't know what to say about this.

I think it,s a decisson from the deepest of his heart and i only can say....

Omer, my thoughts are also with you.
Mike would be so proud!

hmm.. surprise surprise. I have been hearing rumors that he has been callin' pap's and what not and told them where they (him and the kids) were at. All of the pics that Omer is with the children you notice how he ALWAYS has a perfect smile plastered on his face for the cameras, yet the children are lookin' like "get those cameras out of my face." Who knows though, it was just a rumor, may not be true that he was feeding the paparazzi. :scratch:

The last one was on December the 9th, and since then paparazzi photos of PPB have been non-existent, just the way I prefer it.

Hopefully, he will stay away and let the kids enjoy their anonymity..or what can be salvaged of it.

Yes Omer left the States sometime then around 12/15. Not saying he tipped the paps off, just observing facts.

I am sorry for his pain, he surely miss our beloved MJ.
But... a fan club for him? That's surprising for me.

What does he do for a living? While with MJ... what did he do? Do you know if MJ invited him to his house for some special reason (illness, studies.... whatever)? I am afraid I know nothing about him.

hmm.. surprise surprise. I have been hearing rumors that he has been callin' pap's and what not and told them where they (him and the kids) were at. All of the pics that Omer is with the children you notice how he ALWAYS has a perfect smile plastered on his face for the cameras, yet the children are lookin' like "get those cameras out of my face." Who knows though, it was just a rumor, may not be true that he was feeding the paparazzi. :scratch:
He never sat well with me. He looks like he can sell MJ out anytime. Does anyone know if he was living with Michael as recent as June 25th?

hmmm..interesting.....I guess he wants to give the media something to talk about......now this....is just the opposite of what Michael would do.....he wanted them far away.

I am sorry for his pain, he surely miss our beloved MJ.
But... a fan club for him? That's surprising for me.

What does he do for a living? While with MJ... what did he do? Do you know if MJ invited him to his house for some special reason (illness, studies.... whatever)? I am afraid I know nothing about him.

He's s performer/rapper/singer, while with Michael he was somewhat of a child star in his native country, as a kid he shared some resemblance to Michael, nothing more, and he was a child impersonator, Michael witnessed one of his acts and had adored it. He and Omer became accustomed to each other, and its believed that Michael treated him as one of his own, and from the few videos I've seen of them together, and the Christmas video, that seems to be the case. But anyway, Michael invited Omer and his family to Neverland to stay for awhile and that they did before they went back to their own country. But even after, He and Michael were always very close emotionally.

He's s performer/rapper/singer, while with Michael he was somewhat of a child star in his native country, as a kid he shared some resemblance to Michael, nothing more, and he was a child impersonator, Michael witnessed one of his acts and had adored it. He and Omer became accustomed to each other, and its believed that Michael treated him as one of his own, and from the few videos I've seen of them together, and the Christmas video, that seems to be the case. But anyway, Michael invited Omer and his family to Neverland to stay for awhile and that they did before they went back to their own country. But even after, He and Michael were always very close emotionally.

Oh. I see, thank you very much for your info, I really knew but a few.
Sweet and generous Michael... there's no other like him :)

lol...most people wait till they have a child to name them after an icon.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

haahahaaa!!! :lol:

Yours is Post of the day, really!!! :toofunny: :toofunny:

If this is true, this kid is really milking it for all it's worth. So sad. :(

Wow, interesting...

Don't really know what to say about this... :/

Back