Old voice or New Voice?

Old Voice Or New Voice?

• Total voters
i like his old voice, hes voice back was much smoother

I think his songs has evolved with his voice, always fitting with it. With a deeper tone starting dangerous I believe.

1st Post = YAY!

I love his new voice more I think, ie prefer the vocals on invincible more than thriller.

I think his songs has evolved with his voice, always fitting with it. With a deeper tone starting dangerous I believe.

1st Post = YAY!
welcome! :)

I love his new voice more I think, ie prefer the vocals on invincible more than thriller.

hey...i rarely see anybody say that...and i agree with u.:yes: and i ain't even takin away from MJ's fabulous thriller vocals.

I like both of his voices. I think his voice is much more versatile now then it was when he was younger.

I Like His Old Voice And New Voice Equally :wub:
I love Michael Jackson :)

i like his late j5 voice the most i think

its hard to say because the style of songs have changed over the years.

Oh gosh i miss MJNO so much.
I remember that's where we all stuck together when the Arvizo trials were on and where i also scored those awesome innocence bracelets.
As for Michael's voice, i prefer his newer voice. During the Off the wall and thriller era's it just seemed too silky and sweet. I do enjoy it but i prefer the more angsty and aggressiveness of his new voice.
Such a great contrast when i hear him sing and when i hear him talk.

I like both to be honest but I like his old voice better I think although I guess I never really noticed much of a difference

Honestly, I don't see a huge difference. I absolutely LOVE the new WBSS remix, well, the parts where Michael sings anyway. His voice sounds AMAZING. So I guess the answer is "Both", the magic hasn't disappeared. :happy:

Oh gosh i miss MJNO so much.

Aw, me too. :hug:

I love all stages of his voice...
At the beginning of his career, as little kid who could reach ANY note.
Around 1973-74 when his voice changed back and forth on the verge of cracking.
And when his voice finally cracked, that made it a LOT easier to take him seriously when he sang those come-hither lyrics. :lol:
The late 70s and early 80s with the Triumph album when Michael sounded SO silky and gorgeous...
And Bad era onwards when Mike started using that angry gritty voice.
It's a real trip. But I must admit I love it when he reverts back to singing like he did in the late 70s/early 80s, just because. :)

I love his voice from all eras.....INCOMPARABLE.
But personally I really like his voice in later years. For me there's something that feels more...pure about it. If that makes sense...

I love this song so so so so so much. Especially the part right before the first chorus where your hear Michael go "so if you jusssssssssst..." :)

OMG!! Yes I love that part too!!!

Who voted that they never liked his voice, and what are you doing on a Michael Jackson Fan board?? :lol:

I did it as a joke.

I didn't think there'd be anyone else who voted for that...

For the record, I LOVE his voice.

I liked his voice best in 1969-72 not only because I love the early Jacksons music but I love how it soared on tracks like Doggin Around or Who's Lovin You. I like the 78-84 vocals a lot too for all the fun he sounds like he's having. The Dancing Machine era voice is real funky. From Bad on I still think he sounded good but obviously his voice got much deeper with the passing years. He sounded damn good on those TII rehearsals from what I can tell.

i'm listening to Invivcible just now and the roughness of his voice is just ..so..um well its like orgasmic:blush:
to be honest though i can listen to his voice no matter which era.

Back