Ola Ray debuts in music with "Remember" in memory of MJ's life and their work together.

Re: Ola Ray debuts in music with "Remember" in memory of MJ's life and their work together.

Probably many of us saw negatively when she sued Michael but it wasn't his fault she wasn't getting her money. We knew how people in charge to do certain assignments/jobs didn't do them like Raymone K. Bain who didn't pay Michael's taxes for 3 or 4 years. I bet it happened the same thing with the royalties of Landis and Ola.

Re: Ola Ray debuts in music with "Remember" in memory of MJ's life and their work together.

Who let her into a recording studio tho? Some things even autotune can't fix... :ermm:

Seems like the video is actually back up from Ola's YT page, but this time the ratings/comments have been disabled

I have nothing against Ola for suing for royalties that were rightfully hers. She stated it wasn't Michael fault.
That has nothing to do with the video and shouldn't even play into it IMO. The video is terrible as well as her
singing. Nothing is going to change that. She probably thought is was a nice tribute and meant no harm. The
producer and anyone else telling her this was good are just as much to blame.

I have nothing against Ola for suing for royalties that were rightfully hers. She stated it wasn't Michael fault.
That has nothing to do with the video and shouldn't even play into it IMO. The video is terrible as well as her
singing. Nothing is going to change that. She probably thought is was a nice tribute and meant no harm. The
producer and anyone else telling her this was good are just as much to blame.

^^^ Exactamundo.

I noticed in her video she wore almost excat same outfit as the one she wore for thiller outfit but i think the jeans is different

The laugh at the end LMFAO

LMFAOOO! yeah, I got a kick out of that... seriously, someone on fb said it was scary and I was like, what? naw it was hilarious :lol:

I watched this last night and...eww. WTH? I just wanted to see how bad it actually is lol and it really IS that bad. It looks like some weird freaky parody. I think the evil laugh at the end about sums it up.

I feel so bad for laughing, but it was absolutely hilarious, truly head in hands level stuff. Oh well at least she tried and meant well!

This video made me laugh, it's so bad! She gets her settlement money and then does this?! No thank u! I shiver at the thought of her and Tatiana ever becoming pals! That would be a nightmare!:bugeyed

The video was a nice gesture towards Michael, especially seeing how they didn't exactly get along well in his last few years (hell, his last few MONTHS for that matter). And yes, for her age Ola looks amazing. But:

1. She cannot sing. I can't hear any pitch correction software anywhere on this track and if there is any, the producer didn't use enough.

2. The song is terrible in every way: lyrically, musically and melodically. It's not even a tribute to MICHAEL, per se. To me, it sounds like Michael's character in THRILLER broke up with Ola's, and after all these years she's still torn over it.

3. The video sucks. There's really no concept, not to mention that it looks like it was filmed on an iPod. And the green screen effects... dear Lord, help us.

Good try Ola, but stick to modeling. If you want to see a REAL tribute to Michael, go look at Judith Hill's I Will Always Be Missing You. That song is beautiful, tragic and one of the best tributes out there. Another good option is Better on the Other Side by The Game and Chris Brown.

Last edited:

LMFAOOO! yeah, I got a kick out of that... seriously, someone on fb said it was scary and I was like, what? naw it was hilarious :lol:

I still can't make it that far. I might try again later and see if I can watch the whole thing in one sitting!

:8-25-03tv_horror:

I'm thinking now about what Michael would think about this tribute. :thinking: :fear:

Is she now going to invest in your singing career?:girl_karaoke::p >
t7iucjjpg.gif
:nono:

Last edited:

I still can't make it that far. I might try again later and see if I can watch the whole thing in one sitting!

LOL, you should just forward it to the final scene.

I never knew she could sing. I thought she was a model since she was in the playboy magazine. Somehow Ola is trying to make money by using Michael--something a lot of people are doing. Nothing new here.

She can't.

Funny^^ I stand corrected. They mention she was in some singing group, but I thought her claim to fame before Thriller was the playboy shoot. I like her dress though, and I am sure some man told her she has a nice crack.

Funny^^ I stand corrected. They mention she was in some singing group, but I thought her claim to fame before Thriller was the playboy shoot. I like her dress though, and I am sure some man told her she has a nice crack.

Just when I thought you fell off the flat earth...SURPRISE, you are back! Glad to see you again, Petrarose :>

tacky_bitch.gif

Ditto, specially her butt crack.

Last edited:

:bugeyed
t7iucjjpg.gif
:p

Everything in this video is tacky. :swoon:

I need that dress to go to work. I am going to wear it the way she wore it too.

<header class="mtm mbl">

This Michael Jackson Tribute From the “Thriller” Girl Is Insane

</header>
I think this is art, but in the words of its singer, I'm so confused. Ola Ray starred with Michael Jackson in the "Thriller" video 30 years ago. In the time since, she appeared in bit parts on shows whose titles were punctuated with exclamation marks like Gimme a Break! and What's Happening Now!, had her drug arrest profiled on A Current Affair and successfully sued Jackson's estate for royalties. Jackson died over four years ago, and Ray has just gotten around to paying tribute to him. The project would be an ignorable clinging to past glory were it not utterly unhinged.

There is cartoon smoke, a blue-screened bedroom secreting magenta, the Sheldon High School Dance Troop painted like zombies so half-heartedly they were perhaps painted by zombies. There is a dance breakdown mimicking the one in "Thriller," in case you don't remember it but especially if you do. "I remember," Ola reminds us constantly in a voice that is part slinky, part primal screamy and, entirely out of tune. There is Ola Ray in a feathery mask driving a convertible, walking down the street in a translucent dress, wearing a sequined top in a forest while she remembers some more. Images from "Thriller" sporadically flash on the screen. "Did you know that you made me scream when you did what you did to me?" she sings at one point. He did. He heard her when he turned into a werewolf (i.e. what he did to her).
<aside class="referenced-wide six right columns" data-ids="5901364">
With incompetence and absurdity combining to create something so original it's amazing, this is the Showgirls 2 of music videos. "Thank God for giving me the strength to complete this project," reads Ray's message at the end of the video's credits (this video has credits). Indeed. Thank God.

http://gawker.com/this-michael-jackson-tribute-from-the-thriller-girl-i-769174967</aside>

Dang girl! What the heck was THAT?
You're confused? I'm the one who's confused.
Sorry Ola but uhn uhn. :no:

Not impressed.

I only watched the first minute, don´t even know if I did that.

Last edited:
Back