Ola Ray debuts in music with "Remember" in memory of MJ's life and their work together.

Xtarlight and Mpenziwe

Proud Member
b511b52a-00c4-45c2-bd53-9f24179ab550_ola1.jpg

MICHAEL JACKSON'S 'THRILLER' LOVE INTEREST STILL STUNNING 29 YEARS ON

Ray released new photos Wednesday to promote a tribute to Jackson she is debuting Friday (US time).

The 52-year-old model and singer is clearly proud of her figure. In one photo, Ray reclines on a black leather sofa, wearing a short red dress that accentuates her curvy legs. In another pose, she straddles a chair while donning a revealing black leotard and stilettos.

Ray’s independent release "Remember" that will be available on iTunes was made in memory of Jackson’s life and their experience working together.

"This project has been a year in the making," Ray said in a statement. “I am very happy to have finished it in time for Michael Jackson’s 4th year anniversary passing. I hope everyone will enjoy."

The "Remember" video features performers from the dance class at Sheldon High in Sacramento, California's Elk Grove.

“Remember” marks Ray’s debut as a producer, director, and writer. The group impressed Ray when they participated in her high school dance competitions, so she asked them to appear in "Remember."

Ray began her professional singing and dancing career in the late 1970s by forming a group with her twin brothers and sister. At the time, their family lived in Tokyo, where her military stepfather was assigned in 1975.

Their act called The Puppets secured a one-year contract with a local nightclub, appeared in television commercials and was offered a recording deal from CBS Records in Tokyo. Ray also garnered several modelling jobs, appearing in TV ads for popular Japanese department stores.

When she returned to the United States in 1978, she continued working in entertainment. In June 1980, she was named Playboy Magazine’s "Playmate of the Month.” Numerous print and television modelling jobs followed.

In 2009, Ray sued Jackson, claiming breach of contract for unpaid royalties for her role in “Thriller.” She reached a settlement with his estate in 2012. She lives in Sacramento.

http://au.launch.yahoo.com/features...cksons-thriller-love-interest-still-stunning/

ETA - Team MJJC

[video=youtube_share;aB0yuWokq2Q]http://youtu.be/aB0yuWokq2Q[/video]
http://youtu.be/aB0yuWokq2Q

Re: Ola Ray debuts in music with "Remember" in memory of MJ's life and their work together.

Congratulations for honoring the person you sued. Its ok, still liking the idea
Thanx for posting Xtar

Re: Ola Ray debuts in music with "Remember" in memory of MJ's life and their work together.

Was she owed royalties or something, though?

How tacky. deary me

MICHAEL JACKSON'S 'THRILLER' LOVE INTEREST STILL STUNNING 29 YEARS ON

Now why they want to lie to homegirl. LOL!

She was VERY stunning back in the Thriller days. I WANTED TO BE HER SO BADLY, in that dang Thriller video.

I have no idea what happened to her since then, but she looks HARD and beat down, like she lived a hard life or something. Stunning, I don't think so. Sorry Ola, just keeping it real.

Can she use Thriller video footage?

She was so eager to sue Michael, so I hope she has the legal grounds to use that footage. Otherwise she should be sued.

This song and video is so consequently horribly bad in every little detail ...its already good again... :D

But hey if this is no serious attemt to become a singer and just a one off fun project, why not. :)

They probably gave her a very bad deal back then for her appearance in the Thriller video.
So since this film is still getting re-released every couple of years and
still makes a lot of money till this day, i see no problem that she sued.
This is nothing personal with Michael. But "remember" we don't know the exact details.

Last edited:

Didn't she sue MJ a while ago?

Another one

In all fairness, she doesn't look bad for 52. But the video is a hot mess! LOL

I've always thought it sad that she wasn't able to benefit more from the tremendous gift she was given by being selected by Michael to appear in the greatest short film of all time. It is actually now in the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, DC.
I wish her well though. And to the high school kids in the video with her.

AtlasAir;3850658 said:
Was she owed royalties or something, though?

Here's the answer which was already posted, but i figured i'd repost it for you

In 2009, Ray sued Jackson, claiming breach of contract for unpaid royalties for her role in “Thriller.” She reached a settlement with his estate in 2012. She lives in Sacramento.

What the hell did I just watch? She should never sing...ever

looks like the video has now been removed

That was just :blink: I think that was her official channel that removed the video, It was getting too many negative comments. but someone else reloaded it... She will be remembered alright .. What was she thinking? Did someone actually tell her that was good or that she could sing?

LOL LOL!!!!!!!!

Adds Ola to the crays list............

It is so horrendous that manages to be funny. She looks like LaToya wanting to use Michael for holding absurd projects.

Last edited:

I really got a good laugh out of this ish, it's cheap and tacky. Sorry Ola this is what you get ...
tumblr_mbzo2hADwr1ruyx77o1_500.png

I don't connect how slinking around on a black leather couch in a short red number is supposed to be a tribute to Michael lol. Tribute to the Playboy glory days maybe...

She's kept in great shape to be in her 50's, but "stunning" :ermm:? That photoshop realness lol....

The song............................................................................. bless her heart lol. :blink:

TERRIFIC ! lol

Hey we cant blame homegirl for trying though can we ...lol

^^^ For what? trying to pay a tribute to her butt crack, :laugh: It's pretty obvious what that was all about, :closedeyes: because it certainly didn't pay tribute Michael. I don't want to be mean but that was ridiculous and who ever told her it was good needs to be removed from her life. Even with auto tune she sounded like a banshee. They let her make a fool of herself and she was so embarrassed by all the negative comments, she removed the video from her channel. That is going to follow her for the rest of her life. She did look very nice for her age but that MESS was just not fitting as a tribute to MJ or Thriller. She will get a lot of attention though .. just not sure it's the kind she wanted..

It will become a cult favorite just because it was so hysterical. I'm going to learn the lyrics so I can sing along:girl_guitar:

^^^ For what? trying to pay a tribute to her butt crack, :laugh: It's pretty obvious what that was all about, :closedeyes: because it certainly didn't pay tribute Michael. I don't want to be mean but that was ridiculous and who ever told her it was good needs to be removed from her life. Even with auto tune she sounded like a banshee. They let her make a fool of herself and she was so embarrassed by all the negative comments, she removed the video from her channel. That is going to follow her for the rest of her life. She did look very nice for her age but that MESS was just not fitting as a tribute to MJ or Thriller. She will get a lot of attention though .. just not sure it's the kind she wanted..

It will become a cult favorite just because it was so hysterical. I'm going to learn the lyrics so I can sing along:girl_guitar:

LOL! totally agree

someone on YT ended up posting this comment in response to what i was saying to another person when they asked whether Ola was suing Michael, & this particular person(i won't mention the name) said this to me as a comment:

"i bet if you were going unpaid then you would have something to say about it.. people are quick to judge.. i tell ola all the time not to read? these comments.. because if you guys actually went to her court dates and saw what was REALLY going on, your mouths would drop to the floor.. the media is SICK!"

And for some reason, that comment alone is having me give the impression that i'm wrong, which seems weird to me really

Last edited:

Who the hell told Ola she can sing!? :wtf2

When she appeared wearing that transparent dress showing her butt-crack was absolutely tacky to see. Her video is so WTF on many levels! It seems no one is liking it...

Back