Official Statement Of MJJCommunity To The Michael Jackson Fans Re: "Peter Midani" (Bobby Anderson)

Re: Official Statement Of MJJCommunity To The Michael Jackson Fans Re: "Peter Midani" (Bobby Anderso

XD im laughing so hard! That's stupid, you can't just request random amounts of money for simple copyright infringement (assuming it IS infringement), what's more, i doubt this fool has the money to take this to court

Re: Official Statement Of MJJCommunity To The Michael Jackson Fans Re: "Peter Midani" (Bobby Anderso

Lol @ 50,000 dollars for the use of Jackson Empires "image", what image?

:hysterical: Too funny.

That email would have been better with this at the bottom of the message

45139563.jpg

I, like many others have received a personal invite to this idiots site, I'm guessing he is either going through Gaz's twitter follower list or MJJC. You should send him a bill, people get paid for contact lists.

Pfft. That guy is a complete joke. He's so screwed in the head that he's trying to threaten this site. He's out of his damned mind.

Pfft. That guy is a complete joke. He's so screwed in the head that he's trying to threaten this site. He's out of his damned mind.

Indeed!

That's one sick man.

I had no idea any of this was going on. Then again I really don't come to these sections of the site too often. This is some one that seriously needs to get some kind of help and fast. You have to be a very sick person to do something like this.

Back