Official Michael Jackson Bobble Head Released

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
bobbleheads_03-large.jpg

MJ-BJ-Left-Side_lrg.jpg
MJ-BJ-Front-Top_lrg.jpg

http://www.mjbobble.com/

NetInfo2U, Inc. a digital marketing company has been named the sole distributor and marketing agency for the newly released and Officially Licensed Michael Jackson Bobblehead for both North America and the United Kingdom.

Features Include:
Genuine Handcrafted
Hand Painted
Limited Edition Resin Bobblehead
Collectors Series
Approximately 7” Tall
Certificate of Authenticity
Full Color Windowed Gift Box
Officially Licensed Stamped Piece
Felt Tipped Base
Sparkle Jacket & Glove

JERICHO, N.Y., June 10 /PRNewswire/ -- NetInfo2U, Inc. a digital marketing company has been named the sole distributor and marketing agency for the newly released and Officially Licensed Michael Jackson Bobblehead for both North America and the United Kingdom. The MJ bobbleheads come with a certificate of authenticity and are available at www.MJBobble.com.

Michael Jackson, an iconic entertainer, has been made into a Limited Edition 7.5" resin bobblehead that has been hand sculpted and painted with intricate detailing including sparkle jacket and glove. The outfit used is the same one he performed in during his legendary performance during Motown's March 25, 1983 television spectacular where he introduced the Moon Walk while performing Billy Jean.

As the one year anniversary of his passing approaches, this is the first in a series of limited edition collectible bobbleheads that are being created to celebrate his life, fame and all that he's given, truly a must have for any Michael Jackson fan. This handcrafted collectible piece of Michael Jackson memorabilia memorializes his life and is a constant reminder of how he touched and impacted our lives. For Michael Jackson will always be the King of Pop and his songs and music will forever remain a tune in our hearts.

"Initial demand for the Officially Licensed Michael Jackson bobblehead has exceeded our expectations as we shipped more than 5,000 bobbles within the first week," says Michael Hazen, VP at NetInfo2U.

Additionally, www.WhereIsMJ.com was created after several friends kept taking candid pictures of their Michael Jackson Bobblehead dolls and sending them to each other saying....Guess Where MJ Is?

Bobbleheads have been around since the 1950's. In the 60's Major League Baseball got into the act by giving away the cherubic face characters made of paper-mache at various ball games. It was another two decades before bobbleheads returned to prominence, entertainers, sports figures and even animals were turned into bobbleheads and were made of either PVC (plastic) or Resin (clay) which highlights the best detailing. Today the value of these figures will actually soar as limited editions are made and supply doesn't always keep up with demand, hence the market for collectible bobbleheads has evolved.

Please visit www.MJBobble.com for additional information or contact Michael Hazen at michael@MJBobble.com or 516-933-8900.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...ackson-bobblehead-now-available-96052264.html

Last edited:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KDTTLN2vo-Q&hl=cs_CZ&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KDTTLN2vo-Q&hl=cs_CZ&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

... come on, no Bobblehead aspires to be the perfect copy of the artist...

hiimpact001.jpg

4931_MJ%20and%20MarilynMonroe%20singing%20HB%20Mr%20Presiden.jpg

MJ%20and%20Obama.JPG

MJ%20Porsche.JPG

Last edited:
... and what would you like? Some will never be satisfied... with anything...

:toofunny: mmmm sorry but I just don't like it..it looks terrible in my opinion nothing like Michael. Enjoy if you like it but I don't have to like it too :D

What are those things called in the Black or White video where there heads move to the music? Are those bobble heads too? I always wanted one as a kid and never got one.

Looks more like Ashton Kutcher dressed like Michael but I think these toys are not meant to be look-a-likes exactly but are more just for fun.

:toofunny: mmmm sorry but I just don't like it..it looks terrible in my opinion nothing like Michael. Enjoy if you like it but I don't have to like it too :D

i know its a bobble head not an album lol u got shares in them moonwalker lol its notreally a big dela if ppl dont like them

What are those things called in the Black or White video where there heads move to the music? Are those bobble heads too? I always wanted one as a kid and never got one.

Yes, there were bobble heads in the black or white video! I always wanted an MJ bobble! So I had to have it. I just bought one a few mins ago! YIPPY! Too bad they didn't have the dangerous one on the site just the Billie Jean one! Now, I gotta get one of those 2009 MJ dolls I got my eyes on...O_O :p especially the new thriller doll! Maybe I tell someone for X-mas! ;) lol

so who is it that determines when a bobblehead is official?

anyway...with all the way MJ was treated in life, the idea of merchandising, to me, these days, is evil.

Yes, there were bobble heads in the black or white video! I always wanted an MJ bobble! So I had to have it. I just bought one a few mins ago! YIPPY! Too bad they didn't have the dangerous one on the site just the Billie Jean one! Now, I gotta get one of those 2009 MJ dolls I got my eyes on...O_O :p especially the new thriller doll! Maybe I tell someone for X-mas! ;) lol
OK I think I wanna get one just to be like Mac in the video. LOL!

It looks enough like him that any average person would be able to identify who it was even without the Michael jackson title at the bottom. MJ had many looks, and these things aren't meant to be identical to the person. I think it's a cool idea, and I will be buying one for sure!

did this fool say from the coloring of his skin that he went through? all thats all in my head he needs to learn how to word himself correctly at the end of the day MJ was an african america Black man so they can't kill that other side line ish... Any way I had a James brown bobble head looks exactly like him MJ bobble head i don't want looks nothing like him more like a imposter

var0k.jpg

23iey6d.jpg

6qgzgh.jpg

omg i want one so badly the magic glove omg Mikey i love u can't wait for christmas i'm going all out for mines
2qaiwp4.jpg
2qaiwp4.jpg
2qaiwp4.jpg

I hate bobble heads...never understood their appeal. I even hated them in the "Black or white" video. They all look creepy to me with their oversized head.

They should make a Randy bobble head.

Back