Official calendar for 2013 / Estate Statement

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Official statement from the Estate

It has been brought to our attention that there is some confusion in the community regarding the 2013 Michael Jackson official calendar. Only the 2013 calendar released by Bravado/Danilo is licensed; ML Publishing is not authorized to put out calendars or any other products.

We hope that clarifies any inquiries

60549ed06368aad80043029576732065.jpg

61cb10def921b244988def871295df63.jpg

ea70e29ea1671ff4f9e864226050669a.jpg

e0e94168f7b6af9da8cac276948b2101.jpg

Re: 2 NEW official calendars 2013

I'm buying both, that's for sure

The last one is official. The first one, not. The pic of Michael with Prince and Paris is a dead giveaway :)

The last one is official. The first one, not. The pic of Michael with Prince and Paris is a dead giveaway
:)

Both are official and licensed products. - ML Publishing Group LLC/Danilo Promotions Limited

^I don't think so. They generally put out only one official calendar per year, plus the first one doesn't have the Bravado/MJJ Productions logos that all licensed products carry.

Both are official and licensed products. - ML Publishing Group LLC/Danilo Promotions Limited

ML Publishing are not endorsed by the Estate. They are not official. They are based in Germany and I believe they may be connected to Deiter Weisner. They've been putting these calendars out for years. Only the Estate endorsed Bravado calendars are real. If it doesn't have Bravado on then it's not official. The title of this thread should be changed.

ML Publishing are not endorsed by the Estate. They are not official. They are based in Germany and I believe they may be connected to Deiter Weisner. They've been putting these calendars out for years. Only the Estate endorsed Bravado calendars are real. If it doesn't have Bravado on then it's not official. The title of this thread should be changed.

From: http://http//lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2010/07/old-projects-i-mj-licensing-llc.html

Wiesner was helped by certain individuals, mostly by Stefan Munstedt. He owned mijac.org and some of the other domains, and was responsible for projects.
In early 2006 Wiesner and Munsted added a Bahrain representation to their already existing German and US ones under "ML Publishing LLC" (MLP). I was told back then that MLP had a licensing approval from both MJ and Sony.

How about MJL's present and future?
Since MJ's death MJL granted some European companies with MJ licensing rights. In one case MJL's approval crossed lines with the Estate's plans, because both of them appointed entities to license MJ related official costumes. The two manufacturer ended up at court late last year.
The fact that the parties agreed out of court and that MJL still exists and operates means that the Estate can not or would not do anything with them. MJL launched several new items.

According to the 2003 MJL agreement the company's rights will live until June 20, 2012 and might be limited to some parts of Europe. At least the 50% of the incomes goes to the Estate anyways (I have been told by an insider in 2007 that this might be up to 75%).

So, technically its official, because ML Publishing has the right to release some products with MJs brands.

Why does that even mather?

I'm buying them because i like them, I don't care where they come from..

Why does that even mather?

I'm buying them because i like them, I don't care where they come from..

I won't buy it if the money goes to Wiesner and not the Estate. Now if it is approved by the Estate and they get part of the money, then it's another matter. But that's just me.

I won't buy it if the money goes to Wiesner and not the Estate. Now if it is approved by the Estate and they get part of the money, then it's another matter. But that's just me.

I don't see it from this perspective, I'd rather say that i LOVE the fact that there are many MJ products (also non-oficial) out there because that's what keeps him and his legacy alive. So why not have 100 different calendars instead of just one official? Maybe it is just me but I don't look at it from the 'money' point of view, it's about Michael, so if I love the calendar I'll buy it, doesn't matter whether it's official or not.

Imagine not existing any of the 'unofficial' and fan bootleg stuff.. boring! and I'm not talking only about the 'material' stuff, I mean also the video-clips, concerts, etc... forget Yokohama, Munich, LA etc...we'd only had Wembley because it's the only live concert that is official and approved by the estate. It would suck big time having only the official stuff!

I like second cover design best , but looking at whats inside the first one, hold more meaning for me

Last edited:

Its a shame the first one isnt an official one cuz it does have a nice cover

I like the second one very much,that's the one I'm buying :)

I'll only buy the official one, just like I do every year :)

Ewwww...at Deiter.

I won't buy anything that puts money in that scumb's pocket. Just Ewwww...

According to the 2003 MJL agreement the company's rights will live until June 20, 2012 and might be limited to some parts of Europe. At least the 50% of the incomes goes to the Estate anyways (I have been told by an insider in 2007 that this might be up to 75%).

So we are in September 2012, why is that company still releasing MJ products? I really want to know when the Dieter scam, from the HIStory fiasco, ends

the smooth criminal cover it's the best, but I prefer the photos in the second one. I find it interesting that the danilo one doesn't use the phrase 'king of pop'. I wonder why that is ?

Ewwww...at Deiter.

I won't buy anything that puts money in that scumb's pocket. Just Ewwww...

So we are in September 2012, why is that company still releasing MJ products? I really want to know when the Dieter scam, from the HIStory fiasco, ends

Ok, as far as I know there is no proof that this is even conected to this guy Dieter. It is all just speculation. :)

They are based in Germany and I believe they may be connected to Deiter Weisner.

I'll be getting just the official one with the Bravado logo.

I imagine the only 'official' calandar is the one which says on the front, 'official calandar' rather than the one which has decided to show for december a photo of mj with 2 of his children. I can't see for one moment mj or his estate agreeing to ever have a photo of his chlldren on an official fan calandar.

The actual official one for me.

The second one is the best especially the cover

I've just looked at my 2012 calendar and it says "ML Publishing" too, no Bravado logo...Does that mean that mine isn't officially neither? :busted:

I've just looked at my 2012 calendar and it says "ML Publishing" too, no Bravado logo...Does that mean that mine isn't officially neither? :busted:

the smooth criminal cover it's the best, but I prefer the photos in the second one. I find it interesting that the danilo one doesn't use the phrase 'king of pop'. I wonder why that is ?

the point is that in GERMANY, ML Publishing owns the license to some products with MJ brands, its like using the name Michael Jackson, it itself is the trade mark, as well as King of Pop, and ML P. can use it only in Germany, afaik.

Its pretty interesting that the "official" Bravado calendar has such... lets say an average cover.
The SC cover is awesome.

Wow, they look great, especially the first one.

I loved both but the 2nd one got me, I hope I can buy it :D :wub:

I've known that the ML publishing one is not official and always buy them both every year,cause theyre both gorgeous each year.

Don't know what's with all the confusion this year in particular...

Last edited:
Back