OFF THE WALL 30 in 2010

OH man, between this and the "Collection" which was just announced, I don't know what to buy (sarcasm intentional).

...Not buying this either.

They might as well release "Off The Wall 30", "Bad 22", "Dangerous 18", "HIStory 14" and "Invincible 8" this year and get it over with :D

:rofl: I'm surprised they haven't come up with the brilliant and innovative idea of releasing Thriller 26. I know the last re-release was re-released just a year ago, but that didn't stop them from re-releasing the re-release of the Essential Michael Jackson now, did it?

^That's because it was MEANT to be released this year. February, 2009 to be exact. Then August, 2009.

Now some time in 2010.

HOW can a re-re-re-release take soo long to release?

Will it contain new stuff?

I really did expect a Thriller 26. Or a Thriller 25 Second Edition. Or Thriller 25 2.0. Whatever.

I expect an Invincible 10 Sony.

I really did expect a Thriller 26. Or a Thriller 25 Second Edition. Or Thriller 25 2.0. Whatever.

I expect an Invincible 10 Sony.

Yes, especially since there are 7 left over tracks from Michael and Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins' studio sessions for the "Invincible" album.
However I don't know if sony own or have those left over tracks in their possession since Michael handed over the Invincible album himself to sony.
I think it's only Rodney and Michael that have those tracks in their possession.

*sigh* oh well.more waiting for my FAVE ALBUM OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!

Back