Odd months vs even months!

:woohoo: :cheers: :party: :drinks:

:girl_happy: Well done my :friends:!!!!!

^:blink: Wasn't this fair?????? :mellow:

Nope it wasn't I told you before, too many ppl with odd months! But no one was listening :coffee: so it wasn't fair without changing the rules, we had no chance to win...1 even person against 10 odds :sleep: winning isn't taste good with unfair rules... huh? :p

Now I'm waiting for another game, but FAIR ONE!

Congratulations to 25 odds ppl from 4 evens! :sleep: :yawn:

Nope it wasn't I told you before, too many ppl with odd months! But no one was listening :coffee: so it wasn't fair without changing the rules, we had no chance to win...1 even person against 10 odds :sleep: winning isn't taste good with unfair rules... huh? :p

Now I'm waiting for another game, but FAIR ONE!

Congratulations to 25 odds ppl from 4 evens! :sleep: :yawn:

Now you know how I feel about Girls vs Boys :sleep:

Now you know how I feel about Girls vs Boys :sleep:
Bla bla bla...
Please stop repeating yourself okay :sleep: you sound so boring :yawn: that doesn't prove your right here...:beee: It's not my fault you were born as boy and in RT are more girls than boys, right? So don't blame me, blame stupid rules we've got here! :nono:

Culo: :beee: better think twice about the next game, FAIR one :toofunny: :D

:cheers:

Bla bla bla...
Please stop repeating yourself okay :sleep: you sound so boring :yawn: that doesn't prove your right here...:beee: It's not my fault you were born as boy and in RT are more girls than boys, right? So don't blame me, blame stupid rules we've got here! :nono:

Culo: :beee: better think twice about the next game, FAIR one :toofunny: :D

:cheers:

You're right - I have to agree:cheers:

Back