October 29, 2008

O/T Just thought I would mention that 2 british comedian and tv personality have just been booted off the Bbc for their offensive jokes on the radio. The public wrote in in their mass and the BBc couldn't ignore it anymore. i am especially happy because one of them, namely jonathan Ross, cannot mention Mj's name without making pedo jokes. he has openly called Mj a molester. I have always disliked him and am very happy to see his demise.

and is working on a new reality series of the Jackson family (Michael is scheduled to make cameo appearances, he says) [/SIZE]

They already spread the very same rumour in 2005, along with gossips about a J5 reunion. IF they want to do it, I wouldn`t mind, but Michael does his own thing and I`m not unhappy about it.

Apple, where would You say that Mj's fanbase is strongest? this has nothing to do with loving or hating a country. I do not hate America. many of my family live there. my brother is there looking for a home right now. This has noting to do with the strenth of Mj's fanbase. I believe that janets fanbase is mainly Americans and she is weakest abroad. I think it is the reverse for Mj. that is just a comparison, no more and no less. That has nothing to do with what Mj feels about America which is a totally different subject akl together.
Gotcha, but I think when it comes to this is alll about "expression". USA fans may not act quite the way British and Asian fans but still USA fans love Michael and he can get the same outpour to his shows as he does in other markets. I understand you now.

O/T Just thought I would mention that 2 british comedian and tv personality have just been booted off the Bbc for their offensive jokes on the radio. The public wrote in in their mass and the BBc couldn't ignore it anymore. i am especially happy because one of them, namely jonathan Ross, cannot mention Mj's name without making pedo jokes. he has openly called Mj a molester. I have always disliked him and am very happy to see his demise.
I tell ya. Katma is something else.

Don't know if this has already been posted, but....OMG, I guess there is HOPE! :lol: NOt 100% positive but I can't believe they actually implied MJ looked GOOD! :swoon: :lol: Hallelujah!!

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article...gly_unwacko&in_article_id=372240&in_page_id=7
***** looks surprisingly unwacko

Friday, October 24, 2008

He's usually quick to cover up when he's in public, and on the rare occasions that he's pictured Michal Jackson usually appears gaunt and frail.

But yesterday a very healthy looking ***** courted the cameras as he stepped out in Hollywood for a spot of shopping.

Surprisingly the superstar didn't shy away from the cameras and walked around the exclusive shop in Los Angele's Melrose Ave.

He purchased an expensive airplane replica from the 1940s at Off The Wall Antiques before browsing around.

Michael celebrated his 50th birthday this year.

Don't know if this has already been posted, but....OMG, I guess there is HOPE! :lol: NOt 100% positive but I can't believe they actually implied MJ looked GOOD! :swoon: :lol: Hallelujah!!

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article...gly_unwacko&in_article_id=372240&in_page_id=7

Friday, October 24, 2008

He's usually quick to cover up when he's in public, and on the rare occasions that he's pictured Michal Jackson usually appears gaunt and frail.

But yesterday a very healthy looking ***** courted the cameras as he stepped out in Hollywood for a spot of shopping.

Surprisingly the superstar didn't shy away from the cameras and walked around the exclusive shop in Los Angele's Melrose Ave.

He purchased an expensive airplane replica from the 1940s at Off The Wall Antiques before browsing around.

Well this is a step up

Gotcha, but I think when it comes to this is alll about "expression". USA fans may not act quite the way British and Asian fans but still USA fans love Michael and he can get the same outpour to his shows as he does in other markets. I understand you now.
I agree with that. i still believe that MJ is the biggest popstar in USA. I still believe that he is the most loved there too, it is just that the strength of his fandom may not be as strong as it used to be when it was pandemomeum, but I still believe that the love for the jacksons is still very strong mainly because of nostalgia.

Friday, October 24, 2008

when did pigs grow wings?

I tell ya. Katma is something else.

That's right!

Just a couple of hours ago we find this news:

Victor Gutierrez (the journalis from Chile who write "MJ was my lover" and bash MJ in every single country of the world during both cases, 1993-2005), was ordered to pay $46,000 for an unrelated case of difamation against the ex-wife of former President of Argentina.

The juzge also ordered Gutierrez to pay the trial costs and 61 days going to the court to sign everyday.

He said he's "only a journalist who is not earning much money with his work, a humble person whose money goes to his widow mother and his poor nephews"...

That's right!

Victor Gutierrez (the journalis from Chile who write "MJ was my lover" and bash MJ in every single country of the world during both cases, 1993-2005), was ordered to pay $46,000 for an unrelated case of difamation against the ex-wife of former President of Argentina.

The juzge also ordered Gutierrez to pay the trial costs and 61 days going to the court to sign everyday.

He said he's "only a journalist who is not earning much money with his work, a humble person whose money goes to his widow mother and his poor nephews"...
I wonder which country he's going to flee to now. how times have changed.:doh:

Jonathan Ross is an ass. When he has people on his show he does nothing but kiss their ass but when their not on his show he bashes them. I wouldn't be surprised if he's bashed Stevie Wonder at some point

Well, I don't think touring with his brother is a good thing :S.

Mj's fans base is not about countries, or about in which country he has more fans, who hates him, who loves him, etc...
MJ is such a worldwide icon that has no sense to talk about single countries...
He might not be the top artist in any country at all, but he is (or was?) on the top of the whole world.
Is so terribly sad when I see some charts from UK or USA only and they talk only about those countries... it has no sense when it comes to MJ... you have to see the whole picture and then you'll realise his fan base is in every corner of the globe, but not particulary in any country. So I think USA are not different from any other country at all when it comes to MJ's fans base.

That's right!

thanks for that. no that he will bother paying. he still owes mj millions

Friday, October 24, 2008

O.M.G....

:bugeyed has hell frozen over?!?

I want to take a moment and just......breathe* in* breathe*out* mmmm...humble pie, smells good:)

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20...-yahooheadlines

The mega-hit album Thriller shattered records – and now it's going for one more.

To get an early start celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Michael Jackson video (which debuted on MTV in December 1983), Jackson fans and impersonators will gather at Madame Tussauds wax museum in New York on Thursday to try to break the Guinness Book record of most people doing a simultaneous "Thriller" dance.

Jackson, himself, won't make an appearance, but in a statement to PEOPLE he gives the Halloween eve event his stamp of approval: "I always thought Halloween and 'Thriller' fit each other like a glove."

Jackson, himself, won't make an appearance, but in a statement to PEOPLE he gives the Halloween eve event his stamp of approval: "I always thought Halloween and 'Thriller' fit each other like a glove."

It sure is, Michael. :lol:

Looks like that bastard is finally getting what he derserves. Karma is truly a biatch.

:) Wow, the Thriller video aka short film is 25 years old. My local news did talk about the Thriller dance off situation this past weekend. It was nice to see. After everything he has been through, his impact is still heavy. Awesome.

Back