Obama 4 President!!!!

I hope Obama wins the Presidency.
28b9zqg.gif

Interesting article:

June 16, 2008, 2:38 pm Gore to Appear With Obama

By Jeff Zeleny

algore190.jpg
Former Vice President Al Gore will endorse Barack Obama tonight in Detroit. (Photo: Denis Balibouse/Reters)

FLINT, Mich. – Former Vice President Al Gore will appear in Detroit tonight for his debut campaign appearance with Senator Barack Obama, extending an endorsement and urging all Democrats to rally behind the party’s fall ticket.
“A few hours from now I will step on stage in Detroit, Michigan to announce my support for Senator Barack Obama,” Mr. Gore said in an e-mail sent to his supporters. “From now through Election Day, I intend to do whatever I can to make sure he is elected President of the United States.”

Throughout the long Democratic primary, Mr. Gore talked frequently to Mr. Obama. But tonight’s rally at the Joe Louis Arena in downtown Detroit marks the first time they will appear together on the same stage. The endorsement was announced – on Mr. Gore’s terms – to supporters on his vast e-mail list.
“I’ve never asked members of AlGore.com to contribute to a political campaign before, but this moment and this election are too important to let pass without taking action,” Mr. Gore said. He added, “Over the past 18 months, Barack Obama has united a movement. He knows change does not come from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue or Capitol Hill. It begins when people stand up and take action.”

The decision to stage the appearance in Michigan underscores the importance of the state for Mr. Obama. It was also in Michigan where former Senator John Edwards unveiled his endorsement of Mr. Obama in a surprise setting.

“Over the next four years, we are going to face many difficult challenges — including bringing our troops home from Iraq, fixing our economy, and solving the climate crisis,” Mr. Gore said. “Barack Obama is clearly the candidate best able to solve these problems and bring change to America.”

SOURCE

Also interesting to read in an article that a few republicans may also vote for Obama such as Colin Powell and Chuck Hagel :
Dismayed Republicans emerge as Barack Obama Supporters

I plan to vote for Obama.. I cannot wait till I can cast in the vote.. :)

It's good to have al gore's support durring this time.. cool!

Heads UP!!!!! NOW!!!

Excerpt from email:

Thank you for joining me,
Al Gore
LIVE TONIGHT -- 8:30 p.m. EDT: Watch streaming video of Al Gore and Barack Obama at a rally in Detroit, Michigan:
http://www.BarackObama.com

Click here to watch it live stream:
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/amandascott/gG5JML

I'm also currently watching Olbermann on TV, and at 5:30 pm my time, hopefully he'll show it...

In the meantime.. I didn't know that Obama's brother in law is now the HEAD COACH of OREGON STATE! HOW COOOOL! Obama was on Kimmel last Sunday, Father's Day and that is how I found out.
Yea, of course peeps all tossing the "fist pount" bs on the Youtube.. I wish they'd get over that BS! Anyway, check this out!

Last edited:
WOW! Obama gave a very wonderful praise to Clinton tonight... Gore in the back stood up and clapped while the crowd cheered over what Obama had said. :punk:

So glad I am watching this livestream.. CNN never covered it.. Abrahams on MSNBC did a bit only when Gore was speaking, but nothing on TV now. It is quite good.... and if things like this continue on through November..McLame is soooo going to loose this. Well I can only hope!

Last edited:
Heads up!!

Today, June 18 2008 on THE VIEW Obama's wife Michelle will be on. Show description from my TV channel:

The View
Actor Matthew Broderick; breakfast; guest co-host Michelle Obama.
I normally don't have time to watch The View, but I plan to record today's show. :)

hey, the united states has always been able to manipulate everythings, so i think its probably going to be mc cain

no really, it would be great if were to become the next president, but couldnt you think that it is possible for something to happen so that obama will not become president afterall? he would be the first black president and there still are a bunch of racists in disguise out there who would do anything for him to lose. Id like to here some of your opinions.

Great new Obama ad I thought to share here:

"The Obama campaign today announced the release of its first television advertisement for the general election," an Obama camp press release states. "The sixty second ad, entitled "Country I Love," will begin airing in eighteen states across the country tomorrow to highlight how our shared values have shaped Senator Obama's life."

..."The ad will air in Alaska, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Virginia."

Read more about this ad on Huffington Post

It's a really great ad, but I wonder why it is not going to show in all US States like here in Oregon & Washington or California.

Back