O2 Arena Location

It will be about 5 hours in the car for me lol I may have to get the train. But im hoping I can get driven. If I even get a ticket :| I will so rest easier when I get one.

Do you think it's possible to land on the airport at like 16:00, travel to the O2 Arena, see the concert, go back to the airport, check in at 4:00 or something and fly back right away, so you don't have the cost of an hotel?

Do you think it's possible to land on the airport at like 16:00, travel to the O2 Arena, see the concert, go back to the airport, check in at 4:00 or something and fly back right away, so you don't have the cost of an hotel?

That's a good idea, I guess you could if you can figure out what time the conert will start and finish etc. I might look into that myself. :)

In all honesty I think you would be really hedging your bets timewise getting to the O2 if you arrived at 4pm the same day as the concert since traffic in London is notoriously bad. If you really don't want to pay for a hotel there are plenty of hostels in London which are very cheap.

Back