NY Times on Michael Jackson's "Posthumous Renaissance"

I remember those mob attacks and this was about only a month or 2 before he pasted who else does that happen to. Children love MJ my friend who has a 2 year old was telling how crazy her son is about MJ. I work in the school system and I am amazed how all levels of kids are just in love with Michael I'm talking about pre k to 12th grade.

Michael would have rocked the world too if he hadn't died.

TII concerts, new album, new projects, new musicvideos etc. etc.

Shame he had to die. He would have been even bigger had he performed TII and made a last album with videoes and everything.

When MJ died he was always going to have a renaissance 2009 or 2020 no difference. Maybe he would have been even more legendary had he made TII tour and an album more while alive.

First of all, I don't think the world should forget about the charges as in "oh well, he was charged, maybe he did it, maybe he didn't do it, who cares, let's enjoy his music". I do not want that. I want the world to remember the charges AND realize and acknowledge they were FALSE! That's what I want! And to be honest I feel surely but slowly it's coming! Believe me all those fan sites which present the facts of both accusations are not in vain. I see more and more people turn around and say: wow, he have been lied to by the media all along, I never realized this is what actually happened in that courtroom.

Secondly:

I'm glad they got more negative feedback on this than on anything! These organizations should stop using MJ's name for their agenda and concentrate their efforts on real issues!! But unfortunately it seems he never read those e-mails, if he still goes on with his agenda. What if tomorrow this guy gets accused of p-lia by someone? Would accusation make him automatically guilty? By his logic it seems so.

They should realize at last that not everybody who is accused of child molestation is guilty. In fact, about the half of such accusations are false.

And if he is worried about what message it brings to children: what message it would bring to our children if an innocent man would be treated as guilty in the "court of public opinion"? What message does it give children if we judge without knowing all the facts as Mr. Clohessy and his group evidently does? Is that the right message?

Excellent post. I love it!!!

It angers me when they say he died of a prescription drug overdose. That's not what killed him, Propfol is what killed him. Why can't they say Acute Propfol Intoxication?
SMH :(

It angers me when they say he died of a prescription drug overdose. That's not what killed him, Propfol is what killed him. Why can't they say Acute Propfol Intoxication?
SMH :(

That gets to me too, and we know why they do it. Notice also that when one newspaper makes a label (prescription drug overdose) on someone or something, all the other newspapers use that same label. Eventually, people also use it.

Back