Number Ones is 2nd best selling album of 2009 in US

Well I continue to do my part. I bought another copy of Number Ones, this time the version with environmentally friendly packaging.

what? there's an environmentally friendlly pack version too??

I need to have that version.

BREAKING NEWS:

Michael Jackson's Number Ones will continue its reign as the #1 album in the US next week according to Hits Daily Double. This will mark the 6th week the album has been #1 since Jackson's death. According to the site, over 100,000 copies will be sold making it the top selling album for the week by over 20,000 copies. Also in the top 5 is MJ's Essential and Thriller albums. This is truly phenomenal!

Source: Hits Daily Double

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! lol come on America, what's wrong with you? lol

(*awaits for getting bad reputation, infraction and/or getting banned*)

Last edited:
yep, it's so wonderful~~
i've bought it^^

RIP Michael
I'll never you part,
For you're always in my heart

second?! :angry:

it is great for an album released in 2003 to be 2nd best selling in 2009 and I think if you add up sales for “Number Ones” in previous years it will come to be much higher of course, and it is just amazing that this album currently now is the BEST SELLING IN THE US and it is #1 for 5 weeks in a raw and expected to be No. 1 for its 6th week soon, note that Thriller and Essential are both on the top five bestselling. :)

Last edited:
I can officially confirm MJ's TOTAL UNIT SALES in the United States since his death on June 25th. According to Billboard, Jackson has sold:

- 3,787,000 ALBUMS
- 7,578,000 SINGLES

TOTAL UNIT SALES IN US: 11,365,000

http://www.billboard.com/column/dail...04000617.story

What do you guys think?

I think it is simply amazing for old albums and this also makes me feel that people these days really want to listen to some really genuine great music, most of them now (who didn’t pay much attention in the past) recognize him as a great artist and appreciate his work a lot more.

Back