Now's the perfect time to release The Making Of Thriller on DVD

I agree. It was suposed to come with the ultimate collection, and they scrapped that. Why it wasn't included on T25 is beyond me. Unless its a copyright issue, which wouldn't surprise me.

I agree. It was suposed to come with the ultimate collection, and they scrapped that. Why it wasn't included on T25 is beyond me. Unless its a copyright issue, which wouldn't surprise me.

Can you explain why?

I think it was because if the making of Thriller was included then T25 sales would NOT be added to the original Thriller sales.

Wasn't there something about there mustn't be too much new stuff on it, otherwise it would not add to the total sales??

it was not included on T25 because of copyrights and clearance problems.

yeah release it on dvd allready, and give us fully update high definition videos

A "The Making Of Thriller DVD" would be very great !...I hope it will be releasend

i want to seen clips of the thriller video that the public has never seen, john landis said they exist, with never before seen dancing.

I Soooooooo agree,ive been saying this for years.I would Love to see The making of Thriller in Dvd Format.its seriously shouldnt be taking this long to be released.

I think thety should release The Making Of Thriller on DVD. And quite a few other things too that haven't been released.

I think they should release it on DVD, too. I've always loved it, ever since I was a little kid. I know I'd be jumping for joy if it's ever released and then wear the DVD out once I'd get it.

I hope they release the DVD this year, is true this is a perfect moment

I think it's a good time to release Making of Thriller to DVD..
mjjc1tb8.jpg

And when MJ's comeback begins, would be a good time to re-release every MJ VHS to DVD including unreleased tours etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...I think too that if we won't hace a Thriller dvd this year....maybe we'll never get a release of it.....

wouldnt sony be the company that would have to release it? if so, it makes sense why it hasnt been released yet, sony is lazy with these types of things.

Back