Not Good Bye See You Later...

wow, that's beautiful~~~~
it's touching on me,
and it'very comforting^^

RIP Michael

I just read our dream thread, and I was thinking that!
How very strange, maybe it is a sign =]

I am so overwhelmed but not to the point of despair..........cos those beautiful words strawberry pie were given to you from somewhere...............
somewhere in your heart and soul and deep deep within, I feel my typing hands are going manic as so much to fit in!
I also feel very much tonight that somehow Michael is trying to communicate with us. :yes:

There is an almost full moon here in UK, and the moon always makes me think of MJ. there is dancing shadows all around, he is still dancing, and I am so going on adrenalin here right now.can't slow down.

Something is going on............................

Something GOOD. :)

I am so overwhelmed but not to the point of despair..........cos those beautiful words strawberry pie were given to you from somewhere...............
somewhere in your heart and soul and deep deep within, I feel my typing hands are going manic as so much to fit in!
I also feel very much tonight that somehow Michael is trying to communicate with us. :yes:

There is an almost full moon here in UK, and the moon always makes me think of MJ. there is dancing shadows all around, he is still dancing, and I am so going on adrenalin here right now.can't slow down.

Something is going on............................

Something GOOD. :)

Very interesting! Maybe some good pieces of art or writing will come out of this! I am hoping !!! lol

Strawberrypie999 , I just cant find the words to tell you how beautiful is this poem. It brings tears to my eyes every time I read it , so touching...

That was a fantastically beautiful poem strawberrypie999 :cry: I've not had my Michael Moment but when I do I feel that I will be able to complete my Another Part Of Me tribute song :) Thank you so much for this poem.

I don't know what to say...amazing poem, it was so beautiful. :) It really sound like Michael I would say..
I'm still waiting for my Michael moment...it would be great to have one! :)

Aw, thank you so much everybody =] I would like to say that it was like Michael was speaking through me, but I am no Medium or anything, so I can just say that is what it felt like! I'm so glad everyone likes it though =]

Btw, strawberrypie999, I wrote down the message in my book where I have a lot of quotes and poems about Michael, hope it's ok? I read it every night and it's very comforting!

Btw, strawberrypie999, I wrote down the message in my book where I have a lot of quotes and poems about Michael, hope it's ok? I read it every night and it's very comforting!

aww, of course that is okay! i am honored =] im so glad you find comfort in it!

Back