Nobel Price Concert: Man In The Mirror LIVE

It`s great to see how people love his music and that what Michael wanted to share with us.

I wish they gave MJ an award, but think that was there way of honoring MJ, since he passed and never got an award. I don't think it was to honor Obama, but a honor to MJ.

Yep, definitely a nod to him and the work he did. I think that was a wonderful way to end that. Perfect.

Also, Goodness Will and Jada have some good looking kids! I think that every time I see them. (but then again, how could they not? =P) Beautiful family.

So happy to see that people has discovered this. It was really emotional watching it on TV. I am not shore if people have heard this:
Obamas sister was in Norway due to her work in an organisation called "Care". We have a yearly fund raising event in Norway witch involves the whole country, and eatch year there is a different organisation that gets the money. In one of the talk shows, MITM were performed by an Norwegian artist that I know is a massive fan of Michael while Obamas siter were present. She said that she was a massive fan, and that her children is now discovering him.
I think this is part of what never really gets out in the media: Michael has fans of all ages, colours and he has fans at all levels of society. Nobody has ever had the universal apeal on this level before. His fame is not constructed or engineeded solely by some marketing tricks. He was the real thing. And its never just about the artist. its about the message he put forward, and how he was as an person.

...In one of the talk shows, MITM were performed by an Norwegian artist that I know is a massive fan of Michael while Obamas siter were present. She said that she was a massive fan, and that her children is now discovering him.
I think this is part of what never really gets out in the media: Michael has fans of all ages, colours and he has fans at all levels of society. Nobody has ever had the universal apeal on this level before. His fame is not constructed or engineeded solely by some marketing tricks. He was the real thing. And its never just about the artist. its about the message he put forward, and how he was as an person.

Awesome... is there a link for this?

As for your last paragraph... this year it finally DID get out in the media, though, wouldn't you agree?

The world is finally... belatedly... recognizing the Man in the Mirror for who he really was.

*looking for icon to paste to express the emotions in that last sentence, realizing the impossibility...*

Aww that was very sweet and moving. All different types of singers coming together. No doubt a tribute to Michael, as he was one of those "peacemakers"

Back