Nobel Price Concert: Man In The Mirror LIVE

That was beautiful, it gave me goosebumps!

We miss you more and more everyday Michael.

Aww, thanks for posting. That was awesome.

Thanks for posting. Here I was on my way out, now I've got to stop and do something about these red eyes, dang it! :)

What an honor for the song composers and for Michael... wow, the closing number... No one can ever hear this song without the image of him spinning and falling to his knees. It is a truly great anthem.

If only...

Well... may it help bring peace to the world!

plenty of big hints. there is a nobel prize set aside for MJ, whether or not he ever officially gets it. it's his, anyway.

i think a lot of people, in their hearts, around the world, know that.

it's a great tribute. and i'm reminded that MJ's singing voice is the greatest ever, and that any song he has anything to do with, is the greatest song, ever.

Very beautiful.

MJ will live on forever.

It's beautiful! I'm happy that Michael's message is recognized.
I love when Will Smith's son did the dance moves. I bet he's a fan! :)

of course! Will is a huge MJ fan, so I'm sure his children are, as well. from the way they sang and danced to it, I know they are.

I ain't really following the news lately much, but did Obama really do things to make the world a better place? I just wonder.

I ain't really following the news lately much, but did Obama really do things to make the world a better place? I just wonder.

that could turn into a rather long discussion... let's just say he got the prize based on his plans for the future. ;)

Every time I hear a cover verison of an mj song, I'm instantly reminded of how great and unique mike's voice is... that's really the only thing those performances do for me, cause no one can sing em like mj can. :)

Sorry to burst the bubble....

But that sounded awful!!!!!!!

Michael could of lived for 150 years doing charity work and he would still never get that award!!!!!!!....NOT FAIR!!!!!!!.....NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!

I wish they gave MJ an award, but think that was there way of honoring MJ, since he passed and never got an award. I don't think it was to honor Obama, but a honor to MJ.

Thanks for posting. Here I was on my way out, now I've got to stop and do something about these red eyes, dang it! :)

What an honor for the song composers and for Michael... wow, the closing number... No one can ever hear this song without the image of him spinning and falling to his knees. It is a truly great anthem.

If only...

Well... may it help bring peace to the world!

So true :yes:

Yes, he has.

From the Nobel Prize website:

The Nobel Peace Prize goes to President Barack Obama "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"

No one can ever hear this song without the image of him spinning and falling to his knees.

I can´t agree with that yet.
There are still many who don´t know that MJ used to do that song and they know nothing about MJ the peacemaker.
If they just had mentioned his name there I think lots of people who saw the concert and think bad things about him would begin to see a different story.

An american got the price, there were several american artists...
The sad thing is that I believe if MJ had been alive today they still had played the song but it would be MJ performing it.

I've always found it very hard to believe that Michael never wrote Man In The Mirror. The whole style of that songs just always felt that it was something that he would have written

I'm not taking anything away from it. I think that Man In The Mirror is a fantastic song. Out of all the songs that Mike didn't write himself Man In The Mirror is my favorite

Thank you Siedah Garrett and Glen Ballard

Back