Nobel peace prize nomination for Michael

Re: Nobel prize fo Michael?

I dont care all that much about these prizes but it will be cool if Michael recveives on in the future.
Who knows...

MJ wold be emerressed of he saw this conversation. yes he has done much, and most people know that. but the nobel prize?
Mj to controvecial to get the prize?
give m a brake!

Nice he has been nominated twice.

Michael probably isn't interested in the Nobel Prize because he has said that Charity is from the heart and you shouldn't give to charity just to get attention for yourself

Everytime he would visit Children's hospitals he said he does it quietly and doesn't go running to the cameras everytime he makes a donation

Michael would have to take part in the worlds political or/and economical issues be really active publicly. Sorry but just singing about world peace and repeating "I love all of you" isn't really enough. And his humanitarian efforts aren't on large scale to be taken seriously for nobel. Maybe if HTW- foundation had lasted things may be different.
If doing charity was enough reason to be nominated an to win a nobel peace prize then the whole hollywood should have been nominated.

Qualifications to win a nobel peace prize in the 21st century:

"important efforts, on several continents and over more than three decades, to resolve international conflicts."

"for their efforts to build up and disseminate greater knowledge about man-made climate change, and to lay the foundations for the measures that are needed to counteract such change."

"for their efforts to create economic and social development from below"

"for their efforts to prevent nuclear energy from being used for military purposes and to ensure that nuclear energy for peaceful purposes is used in the safest possible way."

"for her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace"

"for her efforts for democracy and human rights"

"for his decades of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development"

"for his work for democracy and human rights in South Korea and in East Asia in general, and for peace and reconciliation with North Korea in particular."

These were the reasons why the prize was won.

http://almaz.com/nobel/nobel.html you can check out the names behind the deeds. ;)

Last edited:

Michael would have to take part in the worlds political or/and economical issues be really active publicly. Sorry but just singing about world peace and repeating "I love all of you" isn't really enough. And his humanitarian efforts aren't on large scale to be taken seriously for nobel. Maybe if HTW- foundation had lasted things may be different.
If doing charity was enough reason to be nominated an to win a nobel peace prize then the whole hollywood should have been nominated.
I dont think you would have said this if you knew everything Michael has done, we will lecture you soon, not soon enough I guess. Michael has been innvolved in giving food, clothes and medicine to many countrys around the world. He has been a messenger of peace for decades and have been in talks with the worlds highest leaders and the worlds highest humanitarian to try to change the world, to heal the world. There are so many "of the record" humanitarian efforts.

The whole of hollywood gives money to charity, but MJ is on a whole new scale. He cant be compared with Angelina Jolie or Dr.Phil or whatever. THats BS.

Back